Does Veeky Forums ride?

Does Veeky Forums ride?

what is your bicycle routine like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KB7bLMbwp5s
youtube.com/watch?v=OgoY3T3crZc
dickssportinggoods.com/p/nishiki-adult-anasazi-hybrid-bike-16nisanshknsz15xxdsb/16nisanshknsz15xxdsb?&color=White
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump, im also interested

routine is
go to school x1
go home x1

how many watts/kg are you putting out on that commute mang

Inb4 testicular cancer

You probably mean ED, which is totally preventable

Same, but I also go to work on my bike. Been doing this for +6 years, about 5-6kms a day

explain

I ride a 32km round trip to work 5 days a week, and a bit of casual cycling on weekends.
I probably average 160km (100mi) a week.

Saddle with gaps so you won't crush your peepee

I ride to and from work, 7.5km each way, 5 days a week. Trip takes aprox 30mins each time.

Here's my main battle tank.
Remember kids, steel is real.

your bike is possibly the most horrendous amalgamation of currently trendy bicycle parts and designs I've ever seen.

This is something future generations can look back on and laugh like looking at all the fake nipples people were putting on under clothes in the 90s or everyone wearing livestrong bracelets for a while.

I do competitive downhill mountain biking, for practice in winter I use a spinner bike doing HIIT, for summer I use my road bike on the steepest roads I can find and work on power. Then obviously practice trail riding too, I do a lot of core workouts and light lower body

forgot image, pic related is my bike

Rolling down things is not cycling.

I'm guessing you don't go to /n/ with all the people who can't even bunny hop.

its a little more involved than that when dropping cliffs and hitting huge berms at 30+ mph
absolutely not, Veeky Forums is the only board I browse

>reddit is just people posting their new $10k bikes
>/n/ is just people posting their old $100 bikes

where do I go to talk about actually riding?

hey boys

shit gets like 1 post a week

That's /n/ for you.

Just got a bike last week, rode it for around 20-ish miles over the weekend.
Its just an entry level roadie, pic related. Magic wheels, Tiagra & Sora parts.

Mavic*

My bike

>his bike has gears
Gtfo faggot

>He doesn't "ride" his bicycle to stimulate his prostate
not gonna make it

>He doesn't have a bf for that
Gtfo faggot

Post yours.

trole

where to? UK?

US, Im in Vermont but travel all over the east coast for riding

why no brake

>fake nipples
Nobody ever did this

fair enough, would love to ride in the US/Canada one day

Cus I'm super fucking cool and hip

Post legs

I'm at work, so this is the closest I can get

You look like a monkey boy

Im not sure what that means, but t-thank you?

Riding is linked to decreased bone mass

Weight loss is Veeky Forums.

My bone has plenty of mass m8

I ride it to work, 8km both ways.
Had a nice bike before but it got stolen. Now I ride some basic mountain bike I got for 150€. Rides nicely and I'm not gonna regret it if this one gets stolen too.

cycling + not lifting is linked to decreased bone mass, the issue is strenuous activity leading to lower body weight, but it doesn't strain your bones causing them to grow.

decent blocks at ftp, few reps at z4/z5, couple all out sprints, lots of chilling in z2.
get a power meter if you aren't completely destitute.

completely destitute from 3rd world here. currently saving money to buy a bike computer and a heart rate monitor. meanwhile i use solely rated perceived exertion to measure intensity.

Hardtail master race. Nice.

haven't biked in a long while but have one of this boyos in my garage

8 miles a day to and from the gym
possibly extra 5-6 miles if I go to grocery store or beach

>wanted to buy a bike
>couldn't decide between hard tail and soft tail

Rigid.

fixed gear

Like this?
Id like to be able to go off-road, quite rural around here. Also great mountain bike tracks close by.
youtube.com/watch?v=KB7bLMbwp5s

Fuck off.

You're not a sick cunt unless your offroad bike has drop bars and a rigid fork.

youtube.com/watch?v=OgoY3T3crZc

this board is gayer than /lgbt/

Looks like a great way to kill yourself.

That's crossfit.

ur a looser

ur a faggit

take it back!

u first

Are hybrid bikes any good? Just need a bike to get around town and some local bike paths.

No.
They are literally the worst of both worlds.
For the best see: cyclocross and adventure road (yeah the name is hip marketing garbage but the concept behind the bikes is solid).

>all these normalfags without cleats
It like you want to have sub-par hamstring activation.

10 minute ride to the gym.
10 minute ride back home.
I have a sick beach cruiser so I get style points as well.

Im the guy who said he competes, I dont wear cleats for practicing, nothing worse than needing to step off and your foot slipping on wet rock. In competition I wear them because it'd be dumb to lose the upward stroke

It's full suspension, I ride a large size frame so it looks odd but it's not hardtail

>Does Veeky Forums ride?
yes
cocks

Was looking at this hybrid bike. I have only cheap mountain bikes and tried a road bike but didn't really it.

K I'm sorry

Forgot link
dickssportinggoods.com/p/nishiki-adult-anasazi-hybrid-bike-16nisanshknsz15xxdsb/16nisanshknsz15xxdsb?&color=White

(digits)

I don't get these bikes. Isn't the point of a road bike the skinny tires? Seems like you would lose a lot of speed

Like you'd lose speed on the skinny tires?

Skinny tires are better for speed. They just can't handle non smooth surfaces very well.

Skinny tires don't necessarily offer less rolling resistance than wider ones. They are more aero at high speeds and accelerate and climb better due to less mass, this is why racers use them. Once you get them up to speed, it doesn't make that much difference.
The main factors determining your speed for casual riding will be your position (aero drag) and energy losses from suspension, if you choose to use it.

yes a motorcycle you cuck

i ride a single speed in nyc every day all over the place. usually 10-20 miles a day. fuji declaration. love of my life. tryna go on longer trips with my fuji touring

more like the area between your cock and asshole, i call it the grundle. the pressure of a bike seat pinching those nerves can cause ED. unless you get a seat with gaps on that area like said

Not sure if image posted, ride on weekdays, 5km each way to school, sometimes twice. Used to ride 40km when I stopped being a fatty(210 -> 150).

My friend started a new mountain biking team and he let me have his old bike for $150. This sport is expensive guys what the heck.

Currently training for the Blue Ridge Parkway this summer and Seattle to New Jersey next summer. Lost ~50 lbs so far, probably another 40-50 to go. I try to alternate lifting and riding days, although I'll do ~20 mins of intense riding for cardio on lifting days.

>tfw just the getting an upgraded damper for my fork was $200
>tfw I love mountain biking so much
>tfw I'm posting here instead of mountain biking

I get in around 50 miles a week, dont commute right now only because the ride home is a bitch (400+ feet of climbing in 2 miles) cus i have to climb up two long steep hills as well as a series of hills before i get home. Lately ive been driving my bike to the park to avoid these hills when i go home, but im moving soon so it wont be a problem then.