So if lifting didn't get you a girlfriend

So if lifting didn't get you a girlfriend
what else did?

If you mean what else lifting gave me - shoulder pain. Otherwise if you're asking what helped me get a gf - I know it is banal, but... confidence.

Who needs a girlfriend? True liberation is being freed from attachments. After all, spend some time with a couple women and you ain't got time for bitches anyway. True men give up everything- the righteous do not live looking for sensual pleasures.

Then what do the righteous live for?

Freedom from suffering. Freedom from conditioned existence. I lift to fully control my body and use it as a catalyst to see how things really are and reach what we'd call "painful" states of being and be free from my assosiation with my concept of it being "pain." Then comes the challenge of not being overtaken by my ego when I start seeing gains. It's a difficult road, and sometimes I feel like I sabotage what I started for when I notice my mannerisms changing in the face of others, but its one worth taking in supplementation with other spiritual practices.

In my experience, chicks enjoy the company of a guy who has an open mind, is funny, and is caring. That being said, being tall, big, and alpha always helps the initial attractions.

But I have a lifting autistic gf who's a cutie

I have a good personality with many hobbies that make me look intelligent. I'm self-deprecating while not being afraid of calling girls out on bullshit. I have decent facial genetics and an average body.

It's strange that the more girls you've banged the easier it is to bang new girls. I really feel bad for inexperienced guys.

No, I got a boyfriend instead.

>No homo

long hair

This

Ugh, just doing generally nice, manly things I guess. Like taking care of her and her child, don't get snarky when she lashes out, because I know it's just her stress or realize that an open relationship is better for us

I got a girl by just being myself. Try it.

Craigslist and bantz.
pro tip: Chew some nicotine gum before the first date to keep from dropping spaghetti.

play in band, have gigs. 18-22 years sluts will suck your soul from your dick.

Wow you sound like a catch

Learning how to play/sing basic bitch songs on piano

I'm not. What's your point?

Being a rich and intelligent varsity athlete at an Ivy League school.

Why am I even here?

>alcohol

>hit it off with a qt at a party, moderately drunk while doing so
>go on a date, sober
>absolutely shit the bed
>meet her at several other parties and only get along when I'm drunk

how do i become drunk me, while sober?

honestly I never thought I'd end up in a serious relationship.

I was suicidal for a long time, lifting was the only thing that made me feel somewhat happy for the 30 minutes after a lift

I met my girlfriend at a coffee shop, just struck up some conversation

she's from a small farm town, only dated 2 people before me, one for many years.

we are both awkward but it works, never been more comfortable with another person, I've become a much more optimistic, less judgmental person since we started dating.

just bee urself user, and be realistic with who will find you attractive, you may be undervaluing or overvaluing yourself either way there is someone out there that will like you for who you are

Lifting helped me garner the confidence I needed to swipe up a qt3.14.

Lots of factors go into compatibility and attractiveness.
Personality, physique, facial genetics, smile, haircut, etc.
Picking the right girl helps too.

I showed her my photography. It isn't even that good, but ladies think black and white is just ~so romantic~

I'm skelly but tall and have a nice face

Being funny and charismatic as hell.

Also dressing well

>Dating a woman that already has a kid
>She lashes out at you often
>In an open relationship

This word is used a little too often, but you are the definition of it

Cuckold

Because you can never leave

Losing my social inhibitions, being born decent looking, acting on instinct instead of overthinking it like a bitch, humor

Haha, I can see how you would think that from my post, but the relationship between me and my fiancée is way different. She really needs me or else she couldn't pay her rent and sometimes she hasn't time for her kid, so someone needs to do that. It feels good to care for someone and she is always really nice afterwards.

As for the open relationship it's just how an adult relationship works. After a few weeks the inital spark disappears and there is no sex anymore. I could see how hard that was for her. She did a lot of stress eating and gained weight, so we thought we give it a shot and she is in way better mood now. And I'm sure she would be okay with me fucking other women if this would be the case.

how long

not a GF but roleplaying on /trash/ got me a BF

This is the gayest thing I've read today

learning to be a charismatic, well-dressed, non-autist

>can't believe it took me 25 years to figure that out :[

College radio

Joining my university's marching band.

Didn't know how to play an instrument going in, either.

You sound exactly like my best friend. I can vouch for the validity of this information.

I want to know too.

Jesus

Pretending to be a sociopath to disguise travesty that my childhood was and shambles my adult life has become.

sorry

Yeah it's an awfully straight day on Veeky Forums

In a gay relationship, is there a dominant partner that doesn't take it up the arse or do they both take it there?

Depends. usually there's a dominant partner. But hey, even straight relationships sometimes have the guy take it up the ass

Look up Hermeticism, then read the Kybalion.

I would assume pretending to be a sociopath forges you into a sociopath.

What is stopping you from getting a gf?

If you are fit there is really not much that can hinder you, just make an effort. Finding somebody that you can live with and not be miserable with is something that I haven't done yet though.

In like 1% of straight relationships though, it's not common at all.

Confidence

BDSM

everyone in this thread, nice job.

except for these two, kyselves.

I tipped my fedora so hard I turned inside out

my deep voice and stroking her neck when we were cuddling

Alcohol.

Duh!

please don't fall for the obvious troll.

this has to be b8

please tell me this is b8

Jesus would be disgusted.

that's saying something on Veeky Forums.

i got a girlfriend before i started lifting

Lead guitar in a slightly successful indie rock band here, none of that is happening in todays world unless you are a major "celebrity" with actual groupies.

Back in the day all you had to do is to know how to play 2 or 3 simple chords on an acoustic guitar and that was it, all the girls are on to you.
But today live gigging is considered just like it's just a DJ playing some songs, today you only create the setting for the audience to hook up, you don't matter as an individual if you're not an actually followed celebrity.

It's funny, none of us from the band ever hooked up with a girl because of our gig, but we hooked up after our gig with random girls numerous times without them even knowing that we were on stage an hour ago.