Fast food is bad

>fast food is bad

I want this meme to end.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insulin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's true though.

It's a lot of high GI sugars, hydrogenated fats and some protein with almost no micro-nutrients.

It's basically the definition of empty calories.

wrong

muh micronutrients is a meme for bodybuilding. It's suboptimal for health though

This is why you and most other people will never look as good as me. Keep shoveling shit into your mouth

>eat 1500 calories worth of fast food
>feel hungry again in 2-3 hours
>eat my usual grilled meat and salads
>that 1500 calories can last me for the whole day

Fast food is bad in my book

>I want this meme to end.

nice try goy. No one wants your shitty jew fast food.

>that first McMuffin of the day

>sausage and egg mcmuffin

muh nigga

>suboptimal for health
In other words, it's bad for you. Shit thread, fatbody.

For me it's the McChicken-Tan, the best fast food tan.

>fast food is bad
>it's suboptimal for health
Learn how to shitpost from the sip threads.

it depends how you define "bad"

roughly speaking

Spiking your insulin so often during the day promotes fat gain. This is scientific fact. The obesity epidemic has its foundations with our insulin, which is a result of all the sugar and refined carbs in our modern diets. Losing weight isn't as simple or easy as calories in calories out. We know our body reacts to different nutrients in different ways. Insulin, leptin, and ghrelin are important to understand in fat gain and loss. Simply put, a calorie is not a calorie. Foods that spoke insulin will promote more calories, whether that be 10-200, to be stored directly as fat. That is the function of insulin. You may be on a 1000 calorie deficit and be eating nothing but carbs, and lose weight, doesn't mean 350 of those deficit calories aren't essentially being "wasted effort" (as in negating your deficit), bringing your actual deficit closer to 650

Any replies responding to this post without citation, evidence, or supporting studies will be ignored

fast food is bad, fast food breakfast is even worse

Post your citation.

>i wrote without citing sources, but to call me out you have to post sources or it's invalid
Not challenging the content regarding calories of your post but that's just stupid

Post body

Isn't the mcdouble the best and cheapest source of protein available?

>I am retarded enough to attempt to engage in a discussion of human biochemistry and fat loss without even knowing what insulin is, or does

???

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insulin

Why not take a stick of butter and sprinkle it with sugar, about the same as a mcdicks burger

If I'm bulking should I eat fast food, whenever I eat beans or rice or some other cheap bulk food I can only eat so much before I get full. But when I eat fast food I feel I can keep eating forever, don't think I've ever been full on fast food (except for pizza and non shit fast food), am I actually gaining with McDonalds?