We're all gonna make it

>mfw this sentence alone keeps me motivated

thank you Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUpbe7ysXw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's so special about making it if everybody else does it?

comradery

>western philosophy in the nutshell
Fucking hurts

Have you lacked any considerable male friendships? A dad? Or may be never experienced hardship with other males?

Men grow stronger when we support each other, we want to see everyone make it to the finish line, even if we have to shout some corny ass motivational shit. Even the weakest male can find strength by just watching his friend push himself harder. He does not want to let him down by giving up and that might just be what he needs to succeed.

its almost like you know literally nothing about western philosophy

Western mindset in the nutshell then. Sorry for making you sperg.

lots of people make me sperg youre not special

Most lifter do not lift for camaraderie. It's usually either for attention from the opposite sex or to one up others.
Other people making it just makes it much harder, mane.

I scream "LIGHT WEIGHT BABAY!" in my head. A couple of times I screamed it for real by accident. Helps me pull off one last rep.

What's so bad about being left behind while others around, are loved and respected for reaching their maximum potential?

Remember user, men climb the mountain while women get angered there is a mountain top and declare where they're sitting to be the new mountain top.

Don't be a bitch, user.

Besides, "we're all gonna make it" means whoever puts the work in will indeed make it. The majority of normies IRL don't even lift, you have nothing to worry about.

Am I going to make it even if I look like this?

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=aUpbe7ysXw8

I can go to the gym right now.
I have money.
Going to gym will heal my disease.

Please

Motivate me

Do it or no balls
I find it motivating how people tell me I can't do something and then prove them wrong

I'm in the Air Force and ~5% of people on my base are standard Veeky Forums. ~20% are on their way i.e. they work out frequently but haven't made it. ~25% barely work out but are still healthy. The other 50% are chubs with a few fatties thrown in here and there.

I went the beach last month and I was one out of 5 guys whom I'd seen in a 6 hour span that was swole.

I went back to NYC, my home city, last week and out of the thousands or tens of thousands of people I'd seen that week maybe a couple hundred of them were Veeky Forums. So not everybody else is making it; we're still less than the 1% of people at the top.

Yeah black people can still make it user, don't give up

agreed

Motivation? Motivation is fucking fine and dandy. But you really need to cultivate discipline. You need a create an impenetrable mindset that craves going to the gym. Make going to the gym so essential and so second nature to you - like breathing.

Motivation is fleeting.

You may feel good after watching a corny youtube video on motivation. But discipline is the mechanism of turning thoughts into action. Discipline is what's going to keep you going in life, even when shit sucks.

Discipline is concrete.

This. I've never understood how people don't have the motivation to workout because for me It's a necessity. I don't need motivation to want to go to the gym. Once you get into that mindset nothing can stop you from making it

affirmative action bro

Kek

Waoh
That fucking deep

fucking this so much

*cringe*

Somehow whebever thing get tough my superego goes
>Do you want to be a big boy?

This one motivates me too, user.