CBT - BIGGE, STRONGER, FASTER THEN YOU EDITION

>INB4 SHITTY NEGATIVE COMMENTS

I RESPECT ALL THOSE WHO ADMIRE MY GREATNESS.

TO ALL THE JEALOUS HATERS. REMEMBER THIS. YOU WOULD NEVER TALK SHIT TO MY FACE. I AM LITERALLY 3 TIMES THE SIZE OF MAJORITY OF YOU. LEARN TO RESPECT PEOPLE SUPERIOR THEN YOU.

nice pitted face breh

This pose makes your hands look small. He rest of you is huge tho, I'm jelly/mirin'

>BIGGE
>FASTER THEN YOU

you should try and source some steroids for the brain, mate

I will talk shit to your face fatty, what can you do raise your hand 30 degrees. Ooooh scary.

Raven, I mean this in the most heterosexual way possible, but I seriously get masc powerbottom vibes from you. I like it.

Anyways, is this a good enough pic to justify a shirtless mirror pic on tinder? I have gotten like one match in the past 2 days and all I have are a face, clothed body, and doggo pic. 6ft 160lbs btw

If you need a shirtless picture to get matches, put one up, but just remember you'll never really have the success you want. I was getting between 5 and 10 matches a day for three months with a couple of pixelated face shots and a full-body clothed picture when I was extremely DYEL. It's all about your face and how you present yourself.

haha he's back. the "king" of CBT.

Didn't you get doxed and everyone ripped the shit out of you?

> Look mom I made that thread again!

Bonus jaw pic

Go away Billy McGladrey

fuck all the dyels that get mad over this guy. i bet hes actually cool to hang with. plus hes huge and you cant deny he looks good. its obvious hes just doing a masT/Supermang thing to rile you dyels up.

>>>>>>cool guy to hang with
>seeks out Internet drama
>roided as fuck
>greasy and acne covered
>apparently cheats on gf a lot
>has child
Your standards must be very very low for "cool"

420chan.org/psy/

>internet drama
shit posting aninymously is considered internet drama now?

He namefags as "King of fit" and from when he got doxxed it looked like he has plenty of passive aggressive Internet bullshit on Facebook and Twitter and such.
Seems like a bit of dribbly vagina wrapped up in a whole lot of roidskin if I'm honest.

Pay your child support, Billy

>plenty of passive aggressive Internet bullshit on Facebook and Twitter and such.

source?

The thread where he got doxxed. I can't be arsed to link it, I'm sure someone has screen shots. Are you actually a fan of this guy or are you him? Because this conversation really isn't that interesting otherwise.

getting dangerously thick, sitting at 92kgs 6 weeks off the end of my bulk

To all the idiots who took this bait, we had a literally identical thread two days ago, some DYEL autist is grabbing pics from instagram and LARPing.

You just got baited.

No.

I am tindr master science man..
JUST TRUST.
No shirtless selfies. Only use shirtless pictures if you are in the middle of an activity, if the shirtlessness can be 'justified'.

E.G. Playing sports, being on the beach.

Otherwise, unless your body is the peak of human performance you look like a tool.

Nice bod btw. Just remember women aren't interested in the same things as men.

hows that inside bite treating you piranha jaw

Hey, Billy from Chilliwack!

Praying for you again!

I pray that you
>Try to develop skills for a more stable and better paying job
>Develop a relationship with your child
>Learn to overcome your insecurities
>Try to take care of your child
>Learn to fix the relationship between you and your child's mother that you sabotaged
1 (you) = 1 prayer!

>Roiding for this

Hi new fag

fresh off the boat from 9gag?

Just because you have shitty facial genetics doesn't mean everyone who doesn't look like you is faking it. Try chewing some gum bro

look at this tiny manlet talking shit

bought some new panties today

What do you all think?

such a tough guy. such a fighter. you know he secretly loves it. the attention and all of being called out

Adorable

Your lying about your height too, I see photos of you with your mates on facebook and you look average height. Your gf is also normal in proportion to you so unless she's a giant too.
You used to be actually handsome but now your a fucking ugly monstrosity with all the roids you have been taking with your big red face, acne and skin problems and general ugliness.

Is that a fucking airforce logo on them?

look a guy on steroids with a small female child, i'm sure other kids moms think he is mentally stable and probably won't molest his own child....

Shave that nasty hair of and you could be a decent femboy

Someone cum on the photo of his kid

Nope. Its stag horns

I do always shave before sex. I've just been having a bit of a dry spell for the last month or so.

resized image

forgot stats:
6'0 222

400/300/500

It would be about half.
Half the moms/nannies would think it was adorable and want to bang him, the other half would be calling the police/CPS on him

hi billy mcgladrey from chilliwack. who attended sardis secondary school, mount slesse middle school, played hockey, works at a main street night club in chilliwack, works at reflex chilliwack and sells steroids on the side, who cheated on his fiance, the mother of his child (paislee), raven with several white trash, disgusting local sluts. hi.

hiw do you guys know this?

6'1"

>chilliwack
if that's all true, explains a lot about OP - Chilliwack is pure white fucking trash

dyel?

where u live user