I've been lifting for 2 years, great physical results...

I've been lifting for 2 years, great physical results, but I think the reason why I've never had a gf is because I'm poor.

>single apartment
>I don't have a bed because there is no space
>I drive a 92 silverado (still works fine at 240K miles)
>work at an hotel as laundry guy

I've been trying to make my own business for years but I keep failing. I'm 29 and I don't think I'm going to make it guys. Is there hope for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KSEKmX_paAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Date shallow women.

Being THIS well off and still moaning. Faggot

>33 yrs
>NEET
>living with mum
>no career prospects
>haven't touched a girl for well over 12 years
>lift because have nothing else

Post physiq now

physiq now

she is Katya. a russian dyke.

yrs
>>NEET
>>living with mum
>>no career prospects
>>haven't touched a girl for well over 20 years
>>i don't even lift

If you look good, are outgoing and can't get a girlfriend because you are poor, stop hanging around vapid whores.

I have lots of friends who are girls who genuinely don't give a shit about money. They want a good connection with a funny, hot guy.

If the girls you are trying to get with don't want to be monetarily self sufficient in the future don't fuck with them.

There are no good gold diggers. I have a hot af gf and I am poor as shit. Too be fair, I'm on track to make a lot of money after my PhD is completed.

>If you look good, are outgoing and can't get a girlfriend because you are poor, stop hanging around vapid whores.
>I have lots of friends who are girls who genuinely don't give a shit about money. They want a good connection with a funny, hot guy.
>if you look good
>good connection funny hot guy

haha this is totally the reason i cant get a gf, just gotta ditch the whore and put my hot face on haha

>Too be fair, I'm on track to make a lot of money after my PhD is completed.
>make a lot of money
>PhD
>make lot money
>PhD

I got some bad news for you user.

>are outgoing
That's my other problem too. I mostly keep to myself all the time. The times I've talked to women they seem like they want to get out of there as soon as possible.

lel women are always going on about how men have too high standards and only want a supermodel but its fucking women with the highest fucking standards

>hot
>makes tons of money
>has a car
>funny
>outgoing
>ottermode
>good fashion sense
>has heaps of friends
>has own place

if you dont tick most of the above most women are gonna be turned off

Fucking luxury m8 raise you.

>36 years
>NEET
>living with mum
>no career prospects
>have only ever touched one girl briefly
>larp Veeky Forums manchild
>balding
>5'9 manlet
>dicklet
>Faculty at Hogwarts

There was a thread like this the other day. A femanon posted about a guy she dumped named Will. She dumped Will for his "lack of motivation" which to her meant he had no desire to get rich. She left him and he didn't bat an eye, not one little plea out of him for her to stay, which confused her.

She later found out that Will had inherited a fortune from family land leased to oil companies. Will just believed in living frugally and never told her about his substantial fortune in the 10 months they were together. It triggered her so fucking good.

Will had no problems letting this chick go because he's looking for a girl who puts relationships before money

BASED WILL.

>I'm scheduled to inherit a few million when I hit 30 from the family trust so I gained a lot from this story.

>21 years
>don't know what NEET means
>living alone with dog
>working in photography
>good hair
>7inch dick
>white
>owns two bicycles
>don't lift
>love you guys

It wasnt a fem user it was just an user posting a reddit post

pic related.

tl:dr if ur too lazy to read to bold parts;
>woman dates a guy for 10 months even though he doesnt have much money
>this somehow doesnt make her a gold digger
>breaks up with him cause he is poor
>find out he is rich af
>gets mad he didnt spend money on her
>not a gold digger

>living with mom and dad (and can't bring girls to their home)
>no job, failing a lot at uni
>28 years old
>never lifted before
>skinny fat
>9.25/10 qtgf

Stop making excuses. Stop thinking that the problem is your body. Being fit doesn't make you instantly confident.
Work your self-esteem, stop blaming your body/career/intelligence.
Women are not looking for any of these.

youtube.com/watch?v=KSEKmX_paAM

This is great, Will is based as fuck

>26 years old
>lives with dad in small apartment
>no job
>no car
>no gf

At least I have a few good friends, r-right?

>Taking a gay man's advice about how to get girls
>Believing studies that document what women say they like, not what actions they take.

Well its not terrible advice

>25
>Good parents
>Had all opportunities in life
>Preferred vidyas
>Dropped out
>Live in apartment that costs more than I can afford
>Taking loans
>No job
>No education
>No skills whatsoever
>Scared of getting a job because I know I can't hold it down
>Few friends
>7 years since I've last been with a grill
Lifting is still great though, takes my mind off of it all. Everything I do revolves around it, and it's sort of turned into a game. Finding the best foods, meeting macros as efficiently as possible, planning my days so I hit the gym when I'm at peak efficiency, all that jazz. It keeps me going, and in spite of the hole I'm digging for myself, I'm content with my lot in life.

Probably wanted to see if she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him even if it looked like he had nothing. And she wasted that by being jealous and not just loving him. Then everything after sounds gold digger as fuck.

Based Will.

Katya Lischina