QTDDTOT: dyel edition

ctrl + f "qtd" 0 results

Is pic related a good program?

Currently all my muscles are "novice" lv but my back ("intermediate") according to symmetry strength. But I look dyel af.

Other urls found in this thread:

chriskresser.com/natures-most-potent-superfood/
freetheanimal.com/2011/04/nutrition-density-challenge-fruit-vs-beef-liver.html
biggerfasterstronger.com/home/Download-pdfs-2014/2014-dot-drill-info.pdf
biggerfasterstronger.com/home/Download-pdfs-2014/2014-plyometric-program.pdf
biggerfasterstronger.com/home/Download-pdfs-2014/2014-Speed-Program.pdf
biggerfasterstronger.com/home/Download-pdfs-2014/2014-Flexibility-Program.pdf
biggerfasterstronger.com/home/Download-pdfs-2014/BFS-25-Agility-Drills.pdf
biggerfasterstronger.com/home/Download-pdfs-2014/2014-Conditioning-Program.pdf
muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-routines/4-week-guide-starting-strength?day=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my body is sore as fuck from actually doing physical activity that wasn't proper form lifting

wut do?

>cant do shoulder/chest or pressing exercises because of injury

What do I do? Rested for years and still there is pain.

Have you gone to a doctor or physical therapist?
Because they could surely give you better advice, than anonymous people on the internet, who can't examine you in person.

i'm a slim guy, and i've had pseudogynecomastia for many many years
ultrasounds show it's just excess pectoral adipose deposits, and there's no enlargement of the glands
despite this it's remained pretty much unchanged in the last 7 years despite various changes to my bodily composition

my question is: if it's just fat deposits, could i see significant changes with protein-sparing modified fasts? will i be starving myself in vain, or could i possibly dodge surgery?

pic unrelated

Second this. Physical therapists know everything and more there is to know about muscles and joints. They'll figure your shit out. I had a similar problem, had it fixed in like 2 months

are dumbell flys the biggest meme of all? why don't i just do dumbell presses?

What are realistic expectations on increased strength?

I know that when you start off you shoot up like a rocket, but what about after that?

Is there a heavily delts focused routine I could follow? I swear I'm not sure if I even have delts at this point.

Once you get your noob gains , you're likely strong for normies. As you get to intermediate lv, you'll be one of the strongest if not the strongest person in your social circle (outside gym, obviously). From there up gains will be slower and steady, however it becomes easier to look jacked and it will be considerably easier to get good at sports.

>Is pic related a good program?
It's good. For a beginner just do the main lift in sets across until you start stalling on lifts, then do the scheme. Deads may be a bit much, maybe 3x8 instead of 5 sets of 8.
You ever get lean enough for abs? Were they still there?
>are dumbell flys the biggest meme of all? why don't i just do dumbell presses?
Not a meme. Flys done well target pecs, db press also hit front delts and tris. It kinda depends on what you want to get done.
>What are realistic expectations on increased strength?
Beginners gain strength rapidly and start building muscle weeks or months later, thereafter strength and muscle gains tend to track together, depending on the type of program you're on. Basically a natty will gain 1/2 of everything he will EVER gain in the first year of serious training, and progress 1/2s every year after that, as you approach genetic potential. People with more potential will know it in the first year of serious training i.e. not fucking around with Men's Health routines.
Average height guy gaining 40lbs of solid muscle in a lifetime, 20lbs of it in a year, is about the median. Same average height guy might end his novice progression squatting 2pl8 and benching 1pl8, and max out squatting 3.5pl8 and benching 2.5pl8, and weigh just under 200lbs with good abs.

Hepburn method on top of a full body program such as texas method or even ss.

How many calories are in 23oz of spaghetti squash?

Btw, got this ohp pasta (which is basically Hepburn method):

Here's some legit advice. I know olympic history and how weightlifters trained pre and post roids when OHP was a competitive lift. I also have a 105kg max single without gear.>Basically they trained at mostly around 85% for 1-3 reps, at 6-12 sets with rest typically lower than you're used to at around 2min, across 3 (minimum) to 5 max days per week and tested max every 1-4 weeks before adjusting max to reflect the new weight. >A typical routine from the pre-roid era that was recommended by the British Amateur Weightlifting Association for an intermediate:>150lbs/67.5kg max press>110 x 3x3 >120 x 3x3>130 x 3x2>140 x 3x1>[Feel free to simplify to 70/80/85/90-92%]>3xweek>Source: 'Bodybuilding' by John Barrs>Another inter from a top 50s weightlifting with a difference:>Warm up - 3/2/2 (from 70% of max)>Take a weight 15kg lighter than your max>Do 10x1>Add a set per session until you are doing 14x1>Add 2.5kg, start again at 10x1 and continue until you stall>Source: Jim Halliday 'Olympic Weightlifting'>Another from a top 40s presser that is completely different to what you're used to:>150 max>100 x 5>110 x 4>120 x 3>130 x 2>140 x 1 >130 x 2>120 x 3>110 x 4>100 x 5>Source: Al Murray discussing Josef Manger's favourite pressing routine>And here is a schedule so you can text your max:>120lbs Max>85lbs 2x3>95 2x3>100 1x3>110 1x2>115 x1>120 x1>ATTEMPT NEW MAX (2.5kg more) x1>[Use 5m rest for max 2-3 for rest]>Source: George Kirkley>[If you're interested in a modern strength writer who does something similar Google Jamie Lewis and his 'Destroy the Opposition' book. He's clearly read/used the same sources in designing his template but does not attribute them directly in his book. 5/3/1 also uses similar thinking, but I've always found my pressing goes down when I do it. (Due to not enough weekly pressing - my opinion.) Though YMMV as few at my weight of 88kg are doing 105kg max presses.]

Shit got messy:
Here's some legit advice. I know olympic history and how weightlifters trained pre and post roids when OHP was a competitive lift. I also have a 105kg max single without gear.

>Basically they trained at mostly around 85% for 1-3 reps, at 6-12 sets with rest typically lower than you're used to at around 2min, across 3 (minimum) to 5 max days per week and tested max every 1-4 weeks before adjusting max to reflect the new weight.

>A typical routine from the pre-roid era that was recommended by the British Amateur Weightlifting Association for an intermediate:
>150lbs/67.5kg max press
>110 x 3x3
>120 x 3x3
>130 x 3x2
>140 x 3x1
>[Feel free to simplify to 70/80/85/90-92%]
>3xweek
>Source: 'Bodybuilding' by John Barrs

>Another inter from a top 50s weightlifting with a difference:
>Warm up - 3/2/2 (from 70% of max)
>Take a weight 15kg lighter than your max
>Do 10x1
>Add a set per session until you are doing 14x1
>Add 2.5kg, start again at 10x1 and continue until you stall
>Source: Jim Halliday 'Olympic Weightlifting'

>Another from a top 40s presser that is completely different to what you're used to:
>150 max
>100 x 5
>110 x 4
>120 x 3
>130 x 2
>140 x 1
>130 x 2
>120 x 3
>110 x 4
>100 x 5
>Source: Al Murray discussing Josef Manger's favourite pressing routine

>And here is a schedule so you can text your max:
>120lbs Max
>85lbs 2x3
>95 2x3
>100 1x3
>110 1x2
>115 x1
>120 x1
>ATTEMPT NEW MAX (2.5kg more) x1
>[Use 5m rest for max 2-3 for rest]
>Source: George Kirkley

>[If you're interested in a modern strength writer who does something similar Google Jamie Lewis and his 'Destroy the Opposition' book. He's clearly read/used the same sources in designing his template but does not attribute them directly in his book. 5/3/1 also uses similar thinking, but I've always found my pressing goes down when I do it. (Due to not enough weekly pressing - my opinion.) Though YMMV as few at my weight of 88kg are doing 105kg max presses.]

I'm about 30 lbs overweight and just started SS. I know typically you should add about 10 lbs per week, but that's given that you're eating at a surplus. What should I expect being on a 500 kcal deficit?

Specifically 10lbs on your lifts to be clear.

>You ever get lean enough for abs?
not quite, but there's only so much weight left for me to lose. i'm worried i might start going auschwitz before i see visible change. i'm reasonably tall and my BMI is about 21 at the moment (yeah, shit metric but it's apt)

Does iceberg lettuce have any good nutritional shit in it? Whenever I taste it it's just like I'm eating water.

what's the best pull to push exercises ratio?

Why does Veeky Forums recommend stronglifts and ss so much for beginners? I did SL for 4 months before switching to PPL, and Ive essentially doubled my gains in a month. Also, can someone with a nice chest tell me if the "if you have low body fat you'll have abs" meme is true? I'm around 17% bodyfat and dropping, and I'm curious if I'll need to start doing more core work

Myfitnesspal

After squatting i get a sharp pain to the right of my groin at night. Putting an ice pack on it fixes pain but what causes it?

>>You ever get lean enough for abs?
>not quite, but there's only so much weight left for me to lose. i'm worried i might start going auschwitz before i see visible change. i'm reasonably tall and my BMI is about 21 at the moment (yeah, shit metric but it's apt)
What's your CI (corpulence index, kg/m^3)? It's a better index than BMI, scales better with height, if that is below 11 and you are a guy then you need some muscle mass bad. Anyway if you get lean enough to start to see abs and the striations of your delts but still have a bunch of fat under your nipples, not good. But as long as you've got lots of subcutaneous fat everywhere, don't worry about or assume it's anything weird.
>I'm about 30 lbs overweight and just started SS. I know typically you should add about 10 lbs per week, but that's given that you're eating at a surplus. What should I expect being on a 500 kcal deficit?
Don't have expectations. Add your 5lbs per session (more for the dead) as long as you feel strong then add less per if you have microplates, recycle as you need to, shift each individual lift to advanced intermediate when you stall out a couple of times on it. 500kcal is a good deficit, you should aim for losing only 1-2lbs a week and should bulk at less than 1lbs a week, cut to seeing abs, bulk until they disappear, never worse than that, never faster than that.
It's literally just green cardboard, like most leaves, there for filler and to make you shit. Even the leaves with good micronutrient content have practically no macronutrient content other than fiber and have fewer micronutrients than meat, ESPECIALLY organ meats. Leaves are good on a diet because they fill you up so you eat less kcals, that's the only thing they're good for. Actual veggies (not leaves) and fruits have a place in the diet, though, they have some things that are harder to find in meat/milk/eggs/bread, but a multivitamin daily easily makes up for them.

my CI is ~11.8, but I haven't weighed myself in a while. putting on muscle is the plan, but the prospect of potential surgery recovery has been putting me off committing heavily to it. i've already seen my doctor, gotten ultrasounds, had bloodwork performed (endocrine screen was perfectly normal) and consulted two surgeons.
>But as long as you've got lots of subcutaneous fat everywhere, don't worry about or assume it's anything weird.
i wouldn't necessarily say i have lots of subcutaneous fat, and the pectoral deposits are glaringly large in comparison to the rest. if it's not medically weird, then at the bare minimum it's very visibly weird.

think i should just hit the weights?

Been lifting for about 7 months now.
I notice that im getting stronger and bigger but im not going up in weight that much.
Is this because of noob gains and because im not eating enough?

Is there any reason I cant eat whey in raw, powder form?

Does it count as a complete set if I switch grips mid-set in a deadlift?

>Even the leaves with good micronutrient content have practically no macronutrient content other than fiber
Source? I often see shit like spinach get the "superfood" and "Veeky Forums approved" labels.

I haven't had sex in roughly four months last night on tinder I matched with a girl who is dtf but there are two problems
She's got a boyfriend
She's not fat but honestly thick
I don't care that's she's not single I'll just tell the guy I cucked him by "accident" after but I've got a serious thin fetish and never been with a thicker women
Should I smash?
To keep it fit related I've been in a caste for four weeks it's coming off next week how long until I replenish my gains
I also ran a suicide cut 5'8" 175 down to 155 plan to do a slow bulk all year to around 185
Lifts were NA/250/320/350
A-at least I can finally see my abs right?

What's a good brand of protein powder to get for gaining weight? All I know is that the sugar content can't be too high, but there's a million brands available online and I'm not sure which is the most reliable.

Just do side lat raises then position your arms so they are 45 degrees and do them then to finish it off to bus drivers
Also I gave up OHP for landmine press and DB press my shoulders have never been bigger
Do heavy as fuck over head press followed by a 2x15 of the lat raises with varied angles to target different muscles in the shoulders

Had a back muscle pull/strain/stretch on sunday. Feel like now no pain. Gonna avoid deads and bench or press this week. Gonna still try squat and do some curls. My squat is super low so trying to get it back up after a huge deload to fix form and depth issues

Yes. That doesn't matter.

What are the best swimming exercises to do for aesthetics?

First time I buy myprotein impact whey and I just received it and there's dextrose, maltodextrin and acesulfame k in the ingredients list which is different than on the website.
Wtf is this? Did I fell for the shill?

am i the only person who gets post-work-out-dick when your dick is really small and funny?

makes me giggle everytime

Mines always like that

>g
fucks with ur kidneys

How long till a first degree muscle tear heals?

Anyone here make their own pre-workout? The only thing I take is caffeine, but I reckon I must be missing out on some gains without all the other shit in there, not to mention it might be cheaper in the long run.

Not sure what to put in it.

My left upper arm hurts horribly when I do bench press with 180lbs, I can't even get it up. My left arm gives out pretty quickly. I am able to do 135 for 5 easily right before. What could this be, and what can I do to help it heal faster?

Generally I think it's a good idea to avoid the knife if at all possible, so if it were me, I'd diet to abs while lifting for strength and see what it looked like when I got there, before pulling the trigger on a cutting.

>>Even the leaves with good micronutrient content have practically no macronutrient content other than fiber
>Source? I often see shit like spinach get the "superfood" and "Veeky Forums approved" labels.
chriskresser.com/natures-most-potent-superfood/
freetheanimal.com/2011/04/nutrition-density-challenge-fruit-vs-beef-liver.html
That's two good articles, you can look up the nutrient content of spinach or kale and compare it to a serving of beef liver online for yourself.

Do any of you do deload weeks? My program says I should deload about every 4th week, but I wanted to here some more opinions on the matter since it seams like everyone thinks something different to each other.

Should I be weighing my chicken raw or cooked?

How do I know if I am overdoing it with water? I feel like I could be drinking too much, and I don't want to be bloated.

not every 4th week, but whenever I feel my energy really drops even if I haven't slept worse or whatever, also when i get little aches in my joints

raw af

measure it, 2-3 litres should be enough

I'm guessing you have a very weak rotator cuff

a few weeks mostly

Citrulline malate, L-theanine and caffeine is pretty musch all you need
creatine if you take it before gym, but most people take it with a carb source

you just swim

literally doesn't matter

stretch a lot and do hyperextensions

it's just sweeteners

no

could be a number of issues, if you're so concerned with weight (which you shouldn't), just up yoru calories

Bump

Looking to spice up my core workout, not sure what to try.

What should I use for flavouring the pre-workout? I only really drink water, but I wanted something that won't taste like ass, since it's all unflavoured. Or which ingredient should I get flavoured?

What are some other "explosiveness" lifts similar to Power Clean that I can add? I'm looking to train for sports and I feel like I need to really put more emphasis on these types of lifts.

What was the question in all this?

how do increase bench press im at LMAO 2pl8 for a grinder rep i tried strong lifts it didn't work for bench but it works fucking great for ohp currently at 150 lbs X5 how do i fix my shitty chest

Accessories. Start doing DB bench and flyes

is it normal to experience "pain" (more like a small discomfort) on my lower back some hours after dl or squats? It only happens very rarely

pls respond, I'm also interested in this
I always feel a light diffuse pain on my lumbar area after dl and ohp day

Chrystal Light makes a drink mix with caffeine and Wal-Mart sells a knockoff of it as an "energy drink" mix. Those use artificial sweeteners. You can use Kool-Aid instead of water, if you prefer, and mix it with sugar then add the other stuff like caffeine etc. Generally I either use the WM knockoff or drink a Mountain Dew myself.

Jerk as either a split jerk or "power jerk" (feet stay parallel) version, also the Snatch which could be done with a Clean-width grip as an option, that's four options, more if you Split Snatch or do Snatch or Clean from the hang position. BFS (BiggerFasterStronger) which has been training high school football players since the 1970s uses all of these as auxiliaries or sometimes as options for main lifts. 2 sets of 5 after warmups, or use as a main lift rotating through sets of 1, 3, and 5 reps. Also you can do plyometric drills and sprint training drills to help with sports. Dot Drill makes a great warmup and teaches quick feet.
biggerfasterstronger.com/home/Download-pdfs-2014/2014-dot-drill-info.pdf
biggerfasterstronger.com/home/Download-pdfs-2014/2014-plyometric-program.pdf
biggerfasterstronger.com/home/Download-pdfs-2014/2014-Speed-Program.pdf

Small discomfort sometimes, not uncommon. Stretching it out good afterwards helps me. Look for "jefferson curl" (which is how BFS does their SLDL) videos and maybe put dips or chins as an aux later on those days to stretch out the spine, then make sure to do your regular flexibility routine after lifting.

Stretches takes 10 minutes.
biggerfasterstronger.com/home/Download-pdfs-2014/2014-Flexibility-Program.pdf

How much should I expect to be able to bb curl, considering my ohp is 44kg 4rm, bench press is 74kg 4rm, and I'm able to do 9 chin-ups @ 99kg?

Thanks a bunch. I've a got a year and a half to get into the best shape of my life to tryout for my university's football team. Going in as a virgin to playing, so it's gonna take every bit of athletic mastery to make an influence.

Give a good hard look at the basic program for BFS, here is a decent interpretation.
Monday: SQUAT, BENCH, then 2-5 aux lifts. Snatch goes really well here.
Wed: CLEAN, DEADLIFT, then 2-5 aux lifts. Dips and Chins go really well here.
Friday: FRONT SQUAT, CLOSE GRIP BENCH, then 2-5 aux lifts. Good day for the Jerk.
Rotate the main lifts through different ranges like 3x3, 5x5, 5-4-3-2-1, 10-8-6 (4-4-2 for Clean and Dead). Tight ramping sets increasing weight as you go. Aux lifts 2x10 for barbell stuff and 2x5 for Snatch and Jerk. Add weight if the dips and chins are easy for 2x10. Other good aux are overhead press, barbell rows, straight-leg and stiff-leg deadlifts, stuff like that.
Tues and Thurs: do your plyos, sprints, agility drills, and conditioning here, in that order. Some more uploads for you.
biggerfasterstronger.com/home/Download-pdfs-2014/BFS-25-Agility-Drills.pdf
biggerfasterstronger.com/home/Download-pdfs-2014/2014-Conditioning-Program.pdf

Thanks a bunch

How much time should I spend in the gym? Doing pic related version of SS and today only took me like 40 minutes. Feels like I'm rushing something but I do multiple sets of warmups and it still always takes less than an hour

I've started on this program, but am curious as to why day 1 starts out with 3x5 on Deadlift then goes to 1x5?

How important is it to get enough fat in my diet? Most of my days usually have me eating around 130-140g protein, 200g carbs, and only 20-30g of fat.

Last question, sorry for so many, which accessories would you recommend for SS, if any? I've heard both sides, that they're unnecessary if I just do the program, but that they're okay to do? Was thinking of adding ab rollouts or something.

Reposting pic for reference.

Strength training anywhere from 45-75 minutes is normal, plus maybe 15 minutes if you do a general warmup and post-workout stretching in the gym. Once your weights get heavy and you start needing 2-3 minutes of full rest between working sets, that layout you have will be almost an hour with warmup sets.

Would help if I actually posted the program:
muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-routines/4-week-guide-starting-strength?day=1

I got fucking awful sick and shit out about 4 lbs of body weight in as many days. My bench and squat are both down ~10-15%, couldn't finish my volume diddlylift sets today.

Should I deload or will strength come back as I get more food into my body?

When i go to the gym should i just do starting strength or should i do it with other routines alongside it?

mirin dat weight loss. What did you start at? Height?

if you dont get enough fat your body cant produce testosterone, fat is important

Stretch before and after. Roll out with foam roller. Take a couple days to recooperate but dont just sot around, do bodyweight exercises and stretches. If you do this for 4 days and you dont feel better see a doctor to make sure you didnt pull anything

280, at 138ish now. 5'11.

My libido's been dead for a while now, would that be the cause?

fuck my life, I started at 328 and am also 5'11". Loose skin city here I come.

Still tho, congrats man. That's huge.

YES you probably have low T as of now because your not supplying your body the dietary fat it needs. have at least 30% of your calories come from fat. Have this fat come from eggs,meat,avocados, and nuts. Trust me user I was in the same boat awhile back

I'm pretty curious as to what I look like under the loose skin, but that's a question with a $10,000 answer. Someday. Keep at it though, friend, Don't give up!

Does more T mean more energy? I feel low energy most of the time. I gotta say though, I'm super stoked to start putting on muscle, just really hoping this routine works out. I've been through two days of it so far and it isn't really so bad so far, makes me wonder if I should be adding anything or not.

When you're squatting every day, deadlift can be really tiring to also do multiple working sets of it. Most of the programs that do multiple sets of deads also do the deads on a day where they don't also do multiple sets of back squats. That in a nutshell is why the 1x5.

One recommendation is 10% of calories from fats. If you're worried about having enough essential fatty acids (EFAs) in your diet and you're cutting, supplement them. Fish Oil caplets or Omega 3-6-9 take 2 of the big horse pills a day. They're called ESSENTIAL fatty acids for a reason.

If you do the actual SS program from the book and not some internet meme version, once your power clean form looks good, you'll essentially move to a four-workout rotation of:
> Squat 3x5, Press 3x5, Deadlift 1x5
> Squat 3x5, Bench 3x5, Back Extensions 3x10, Pull-Ups 3xFailure
> Squat 3x5, Press 3x5, Power Clean 5x3
> Squat 3x5, Bench 3x5, Glute-Ham Raise 3x10, Chin-Ups 3xFailure
If you can do more than 10 on the first set of chins/pulls then add weight and do 3x5-8 of them on alternate workouts (technically making it an 8-workout rotation). Most guys want more arm work than SS provides, if you do, then add some, based on how much time you got. On the four-workout above, I'd add Dips 3xFailure with the same rule as pulls/chins for adding weight, and add them on the Deadlift and Power Clean days. If you need more than that, do Skull Crushers 3x10 on Press days and Barbell Curls 3x10 on Bench days as well, that will make a total of 5 exercises a workout and about an hour and 10-15 minutes in the gym.

Oh wow, this is wonderful advice. Thank you so much! Is the routine you posted post powerclean cleanup still considered SS or is that post SS?

Low T means low testosterone

Nearly as much as you OHP, I'd guess 35-40kg

The stuff in greentext is Starting Strength by the book, which is why I say do it by the book and not internet meme versions. The next stage of it, which you'd do on a lift by lift basis, is after a lift stalls more than once or twice, move it to a different progression.
> Squat MF is now 1x5 + 2x5x90%; W is now 2x5x70% (percent of the full working weight for the 1x5 top set)
> Power Clean Shift progression from 5x3 target to 4x2 target
> Bench and OH Press Shift progression from 3x5 target to 3x3 target
> Deadlift Shift progression from 1x5 target to 1x3 target
That is what he calls "Advanced Novice Program." When you finish that and progress stops, switch to an intermediate program. Lots of people try Texas Method, I would not use the 3x/week version, go with the 4x/week split and add some accessory volume, OR go to what he calls the "Nebraska Model" or build an HLM model based on the stuff in the book, or his website forum has an HLM model with rotating rep ranges by week of 3x8, 3x5, and 3x3. All of that kind of stuff is straight from the Rippetoe school of programming, there are of course other options.
But seriously routine above and the advanced novice stuff should get you going for a couple of months of progress or more.

SS is every other day, right? Is it really just on/off/on/off? The link in the sticky doesn't seem to work.

It's Mon/Wed/Fri or similar. 3x a week on non-adjacent days.

Doing ss. Can't deadlift and squat in same day as legs are cooked. Took middle day of squats out and do just deadlift. My question is is 1x5 still enough on this day. Last session I did 1x7 because weight felt good and I almost fainted after. Then did a 1x3 just to try get some volume

Why does broccoli taste and feel so fucking gross

Girl is on birth control, I'm 2 weeks off of an assload of test and tren, and I pulled out. Chance/percentage of pregnancy? She's streaked the fuck out and it's messing up my day.

Nigga I have been using the pullout method for over ten years. Only 1 time did she get pregnant. That whole week I didn't pull out. She was really wanting to try. Thing miscarried thank God. Now she smart wants no kids. Recently got on birth control just to be sure it doesn't happen

Try one of three options on Deadlift day.
> Squat, but light. Only 2x5 at only 70-90% of what you're using for the top weight on non-DL days.
> Front Squat for 2-3 sets of 5. Usually you can only handle about 80% of Squat weights as a Front Squat so it's "light" kinda-sorta.
> No Squatting but do 2-3 sets of 5 for the Deadlift instead of just one set. Maybe ramp the sets like 1x5 at 90% of top weight, 1x5 at 95%, 1x5 at 100% of top weight.

So that's a "negative ghost rider" from you? I can't imagine that she's pregnant without that sperm being divinely blessed, considering how low my count should be and how much other shit we used.

I would assume it would be a Christmas miracle.
I like the idea of ramped deads on that day. I may try that thanks user. I tied power cleans to the other days I squat and since I'm using such low clean weight I go ahead and front squat a set of 3 after each set of power cleans so I front squat 5x3 on squat days to try get some volume. I am shit at squats

which is a better overall lat and bicep workout,

chin ups
pull ups
high rows
lat pulldown

I'm trying to get a simple routine that will make my numbers go up, especially OHP and squats.

Pic related.

> Is it lacking anything?

I've found Hepburn method, which is similar to what I've been doing IRL, since switched to 5x3 on SS. I'm also doing some chin-ups at home (not weighted). I'm not doing LP bc sometimes I have to skip gym for 1-2 sessions (± twice a month), and always have to step back etc.

Current stats are:
> squats 68kg 5x3, bench press 74kg 8x3, ohp 8x3 44kg, deadlift 118kg 3x3, @ 195cm tall, 98kg bodyweight

Squats are lame bc it took me many months to actually get proper mobility then learn reasonably good form to progress on it.

How do I know what program would work for me if I have made strength gains but no visible results? Its hard to judge if a routine has worked due to this, and I am currently trying to find a new routine but not sure what to look for regarding aesthetics. My most recent was a ppl over the course of a few months but only strength gains came from it

Couple of points.
People overestimate how much results you can get how fast. 20lbs of muscle in the first year, another 10lbs in the second year, another 5lbs in the third year, etc., all considering serious training (and excluding people lucky enough to be doing weights during puberty or people on the needle). How would you seriously know that a program "isn't working" after a month or two? 2-3lbs of muscle, evenly distributed over your whole body, could you spot that?
If you're getting stronger in a rep range, like 5-15 reps, then you're getting bigger, period, full stop. Only if you're getting stronger for low reps is it likely to be mostly neurological and technique gains. You may not be maximizing growth vs strength but growth is there, it has to be.
Volume is the key to most size programs, and the key to getting volume is staying away from neural work (usually under 5 reps or max weight for 5 reps) and staying far enough away from failure on any one set that you have no problem doing lots of sets on little rest (not the 2-4 minutes you need for strength training). This kind of stuff doesn't help your strength in singles as much (it does a little but not optimal) but it accumulates volume for hypertrophy.
Go to Lyle McDonald's forum and look up his "generic bulk program" or the split from the AWorkoutRoutine website, the two routines are basically the same, they are upper/lower splits. Do the split 4x/week so both upper and lower twice, or if you have 3x to workout, do the upper on M and F and the lower on W, because most aesthetics brah don't care about legs. Keep in mind what I said about volume and failure, keep a couple of reps in the tank on all sets and push for as many working sets as you can within the framework of the program.

Already got diagnosed tos. Cant afford therapy.

Redpill me on protein powder, please.

Hey guys newfag here who has been lifting since january. I've been a retard and haven't started to pay attention to diet until now. So according to pic related, should I cut and lose the fat I still have, or bulk for more gains?

cut to to abs unflexed, bulk til they go away, rinse, repeat
lose 1-2lbs a week when cutting, gain

Rate my legal cutting stack
Give me doses and info about timing and routines

I had gay sex for the first him and my ass is throbbing. How many days should I wait until lifting again? I feel like squatting will be a nightmare