/fat/ - Fatty General

>Mfw ate chocolate ice cream yogurt, no exercise and still losing :DDD

Previously on /fat/ Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want
>Lose weight
>Get a more Veeky Forums body by lifting weights
>Autistically change your diet to some ultra vegetable no sweets autism because extremism is always good am i right ;^)
Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another if you are too weak to survive solo. We all know losing weight when you are fat is easy if you just reduce calorie intake, literally piece of cake. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need to lose weight for a number of reason. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice to troll or to reassure their extremist autism works for themselves, don't bother, always remember calorie intake, if it is lesser than how many calories your body burns you ll be fine.
And remember, if you are a loser when fat you ll still be a loser if you are thin, your weight isn't the problem.

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
If you eat 500 less than that daily you lose weight, can go lower but never very low
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

I really hope I get this better paying job in the middle of nowhere. Every time it's a holiday or birthday (big Mormon family) they have everyone get together and eat a bunch of shit. I try to stay focused but I always slip up a little. Completely my fault but still.

Should i ?

What's the best diet for losing weight? I did keto for a couple months and it seemed like it worked really well, trying intermittent fasting (eat only between 12-8) now, haven't been doing it long enough to do a comparison though.

Also counting calories and doing an 800-1k a day deficit, along with 30 mins on an elliptical every day and weight lifting twice a week.

Posting in fat.

Retard with no self-control reporting in.

Why dont you do both diets at the same time?

Why would you, it's not going to do anything for you.

I could, I mean IF is more of an eating pattern than a diet so they're compatible. I just wanted to try something else since 5 months of nothing but meat and veggies can get a bit plain. I might go back on keto if I don't see much benefit from IF alone soon though.

Attention fellow /fat/asses. I have lost 5 pounds this week. That is all. Keep up the good work boys, we're all gonna make it.

I could see myself getting autistically addicted to myfitnesspal. Seeing a nice neat list of healthy food and exercises with shitloads of my deficit left at the bottom in big green numbers is beyond satisfying.

>tfw gonna make it

Aye, been like this for past month now. Have been eating clean since start of the year but myfitnesspal has improved my diet even further.
Do you also plan a day ahead user?

Even if i excercise ? (45 minutes with weights, 45 minutes cardio 3 times a week)

I started cutting about the end of December and since then I've gone from 240 to 200. How long you think it'll take to drop the other 40 pounds til I'm a normal weight? I'm 5'8" btw.

Post em fatties. You've made steady progress right?

You DO lift, right?

Sometimes I plan several days ahead

At the moment I'm just doing shitloads of walking every day and bodyweight exercises every few hours at home, I'll plan things out more after I'm a bit more human shaped and I join a gym. Food is easy as fuck to keep track of, I just go on a cooking spree one or two days a week then measure meals out of the fridge.

I think I'm evolving into that too.
I find eating properly easy as well, maybe not enough for lifting gains. Currently keeping around 300kcal below TDEE while making sure my protein is always in the red. My hope is I can lose more fat while building some muscle. Fuck knows if it's going to work desu.

Hitting the daily calorie goal is really difficult to do without going some grams above the daily sugar consumption. I usually end up staying ~200 calories under the daily goal. Any tips?

>kind of sore doing babby weight lifts and cardio for a few weeks now.
>not meeting protein intake at all
>finally get some scoops
>not sore at all the next day
Is this the power of protons?

No sugar and less sweet fruit. Bananas are OK.

Hey guys, I ate 23oz of spaghetti squash last night. I feel bloated as fuck now. Can anyone tell me how many calories were in it?

>no wojak

Fake thread, someone remake.

I probably don't even belong in these threads, but I'm pretty short and 181 made me pretty fat. These threads are very motivating desu

I'll ease on the juice tomorrow then, cheers.
Is 56g sugars daily too much/too little for 1500 calories daily by the way?

My sugar averages around 65 per day and I'm on 1500 calories

Probably. I average around 42g of sugar at 2200kcal. Once you cut the sugar it gets far easier as the cravings disappear.

Spaghetti squash is amazing, do you use the butter/garlic/Parmesan pan method ?

Just cut juice altogether. Drinking your calories is a waste for no benefit. Learn to love black coffee and water.

If you guys want to cut pretty fast and efficiently I'd recommend using a rowing machine. I use it for About an hour and usually burn 4-500 calories. From there get some eggs, yogurt, and milk with oatmeal to recover. You can add or cut 1-2 of these three depending if you want to lose or Bulk.

Is it okay for a fat ass such as myself to use DNP to lose weight?

I had a binge day at the start to say goodbye to the life that would have sent me to an early grave

I baked it in the oven on 460 for about an hour, then topped it with a cup of prego sauce and 12oz of shrimp. It was okay desu, but I really wanna try some different recipes with it desu, has great potential as its so filling and low in calories.

Ignore the name fagging I was shitposting on /pol/ by larping as a girl

been eating too little this week so I'm 4000kcal under my weekly goal. what do?

My loss has been slowing down a bit. Spent a year doing cardio and bodyweight exercises, going to start SS tomorrow.

I've really been wanting to try rowing but I'm always sooooooo fucking spent after my free weight workouts :^(

Progress pic so far

DNP isn't worth it man, people have experienced peripheral neuropathy even at the low 200mg does.

That is
>PERMANENT NERVE DAMAGE

reeeeeeeeee binge ate 8k calories
fuck easter
fuck everything im so bloated i cant even workout
PSMF starts tomorrow

As for the routines for rowing i do the following
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
20 minutes on the machine as a spm rate between 20-24, 5 minute break and then 10 minute row. Everyday add one minute to your row until you hit 30 minutes. From there add one minute to your 10 minute set until you hit 30

Tuesday and Thursday
Pyramids
10 soft rows 10 hard rows
20 soft 20 hard
Increase until you hit 50 then go down to 10.
5 minute break and do 3 pyramids in total

Do rowing on days you don't do free weights

I remember when I fell for the juice meme. Those hundreds of calories a day I was drinking, thinking it was healthy or some shit.

greek yogurt and veggies keeping me sane. can eat like an absolute slob and only consume about 400 calories.

>tfw doctor tells you you're not gonna lose weight until he puts you on the right meds

I just want control of my body back, dammit.

Haha. I now eat raw spinach like I used to eat crisps.

how the fuck do you eat 8k calories in a day

is that even possible? that's gotta be like 10 pounds of food

CMON

Can food affect your mood? I haven't had vegetables in forever and ate a bag of broccoli and carrots earlier. I'm in the best mood I've been in as long as I can remember. Feel like a hundred bucks.

I think the benefits from weight loss pills are so small, that you'll pay 1000$ or more pr pound they help you lose. I've never heard of someone who actually lost weight faster after taking pills.

I've been walking around with my mind blown just from feeling basically breddy gud. Granted I had other things keeping my mood down before as well but it's like coming out of a walking coma

Does anyone have any personal experiences to vouch for HIIT with wieght loss.

Started doing it yesterday so I want to hear what kind of results people have seen from it.

Your body is pleased that you finally gave it some goddamned nutrients.

What you eat affects everything. Physical and mental health.

nice user

I'm the fattest I've ever been, probably approaching 140kg, 5'7, and my energy is just fucking non existent. I've got a month of deadlines and exams and my diet goes to shit during these periods but I'm already at worst and eating like shit. Don't know what to do

i weigh almost 450 pounds and i don't think even i could get to 8k calories. i could probably do 5k if i had all day and was drinking soda and shit. how'd you get to 8k?

>tfw 36" waist pants fit me again

Not even lifting just doing pulldowns/chindowns, pushups, and planks, and started stuffing only veggies in my face as snacks instead of sandwiches.
Takes a while til the hunger goes away, but lasts much longer.

I can't decide if my body looked more disgusting before i started or now, though.
Stretch marks all over and belly is getting saggier.
Ate the slice, paid the price, i am indeed never going to make it, but gonna keep going because i can.

You can pretty easily eat 2-3k in a horrible greasy meal out. Throw in 2 other meals, a bag of chips, pack of cookies, couple of beers, 8k isn't so much of a stretch.

>had an accident a year ago that left me bedridden for almost three months
>now can't lose all the weight I gained
>try going to the gym to do cardio
>gym addicted assholes make fun of me
>I reply "what's wrong with taking care of myself?"
>they laugh even harder
>I just ignore them and keep coming anyway
>bullying intensified and they gathered more assholes
>try going at different hours
>same people aren't in, but similar assholes show up to laugh at me
>they beat my shit up the other day for being a fatty

Fuck it, I'd rather die from diabetes or some shit than having to deal with daily humiliation. At least people on the street don't give a fuck, or at least they judge silently, which is fine by me.

I wish there were more gyms around me, but the next closest one is over 6km away and I have no car.

this didn't happen

Been off the gym for two weeks. Vacations always fuck me over and I was sick for a week directly after.

Finally bought good groceries yesterday, gonna set up my meals for the next three days.

Also is there anyway for brown rice not to taste like hardened shit after being microwaved. Even when I throw some water to steam it its hard to down.

To what kind of a retarded gym you go where they fucking beat people for being fat?! Jesus Christ, in my gym where I go, people barely interact with each other...

No shit.

not that user but you can believe these people exist.

>be fat 13 year old kid
>mom gets me to go to local gym, asks the owner to show me the ropes
>convince friend to come with me there
>owner's son is chad, probably around 20
>lifts casually when alone, only shows occasional face of disgust
>school schedule is changed, have to go at different days
>on these days, chad's 4 friends are also there who happen to be chad too
>mom got me some isotonic juice
>chad loudly tells his friends that this is the kid he was talking about
>they laugh at me for drinking soda while lifting, ignoring when i tell them it's not soda
>they also laugh at my skelly friend
>we try to ignore and lift casually but they keep mocking our forms(without any advice on how to do better)
>owner finally arrives, unleashes fury on his son
>after our training i tell him i won't be coming again
>he understands
>didn't go to any gym until 2 years later.

Is anyone here using Runtastic? I was just wondering how accurate are those burned calories, 390 for a light 30 minutes jog seems kinda a lot... Or Is it just because Im a heavy landwhale?

I fucked up /fat/. I'm in a depression slump and at work on 3hrs of broken sleep and binged on 3000cal of pies and cookies. Wtf is wrong with me.

What are those magical pills? Prescription mdma?

im probably 19-20bodtfat, I ate 2 entire cakes, icecrema, 2 pounds of chicken breast and other junk food, its easy as fuck and im still hungry

the trt is making me like an animal

SO SICK OF CHICKEN BREAST. Can barely scarf this shit down. Anyone got any good low kcal recipes for chicken breast? I just spice the shit and bake it and mix it with my rice.

Try eating healthy on maintenance during exams if you think dieting will stress you out. And a multivitamin. You'll feel GREAT

This question wasn't big enough to warrant it's own thread:

(Hopefully-soon-to-be-former)-fatty who just started running instead of cycling. After 30 or 40 minutes at it, my toes and the balls of my feet go numb. Is this normal? Will it go away with more work or weight loss?

It can't be poor shoes, I just got new running shoes and was sized at the store.

*its

kill me now

soy sauce and sriracha
salsa
mushroom soup

I've only had that problem if i ran on concrete.

Dice chicken breast, fry it with salt, pepper and marjoram.
On a second pan (or just put the chicken away), fry some onions, add bell peppers, garlic [anything past here is optional], green beans, zucchini, cauliflower/broccoli, celeriac leaves, green peas, canned beans, tomatoes and/or tomato paste. Season as you see fit.
Serve with whole grain pasta, potatoes or kasha.

Oh yeah you want to add the chicken back to the mix at some point.

So why is it that people who lose weight usually gain it all back?

I know it's about eating habits, but I just went two weeks without watching what I eat and when I weighed in after two weeks I weighed the same as I did before.

I ate candy and shit too! A lot of it some days.

just bought a scale and found out I weigh like 30 pounds less than I thought, and that I've lost 50 pounds since december.

It's weird, I don't feel any different and my clothes fit/feel the same. Oh well, still a good day.

I'm willing to bet it's because you ate a lot of candy.

Does anyone have experience with fasting? Possibly the longer kind.
Started at 77kg 2 months ago, currently 70kg. 165 cm tall, so thats overweight, and bordered on obese at a point.
I've done keto which I like a lot, cause I eat less and eat better things.
Switched to intermittent fasting, then alternative day fasting. Currently on a 48h fast. I just really want to get under 70.
I feel motivated that I have control and it's working, but at the same time I'd like to go faster. I've had no discomfort whatsoever while fasting so far, so I'm thinking of going for 10+ days. Anyone with thoughts or experience?
My goal right now is ~60kg.

This went away for me after I got new shoes. That secure hug around the ankle/heel with a roomy toe is where it's at, ain't never going back.

I've got no idea if it's not that though. Sorry user.

Because old habits die hard

A lot of people get in shape and then go right back to the things that made them fat in the first place

Stop trying to take the fast way out. Learn how to eat right and actually stick to it.

If you can't eat right for 2 months without switching diets 3 times then you don't know how to just stick with something and let it work. You'll hit your goal weight and just gain it back.

You should really shoot for looking good in the mirror rather then a weight goal.

Secondly, will you be able to maintain this for the rest of your life? What will be your eating patterns after your diet is over?

IF works brilliantly and it combined with calisthenics every day and tabata saw my weight drop off.
Fasting can work but don't fall into the trap and turn that 9/10 body into a 2/10 annie body. I just would not be able to sleep at night knowing that you ruined that body before I could...

Know what? Post pics.
I need the test boost and ....uh...for science and to help you better understand what you have to do to tone up a bit and lose a bit of bodyfat and what not...

Sticking to something that works but they wont continue to do or be able to do for the rest of their lives is bad.
That is how you regain weight back and fall back into your old habits.

The first and most important thing is finding a new eating pattern that you will be able to do for the rest of your life. Not one that you'll use to cut off some weight then go back to what made you fat as fat ass in the first place.

Something is wrong with my endocrine system. My endocrinologist is figuring out the root cause so I get the correct treatment. He explained that while not eating like a fatty and exercising certainly won't hurt, it is going to be an uphill battle while I'm still unmedicated. He then explained that once the medication returns me to normal hormones, then I'll lose/gain weight like everyone else.

He went through all the science of it, but most of it went over my head. He said to start controlling my diet now, regardless of the fact little progress will happen, to establish eating habits that'll drop weight later.

Did you dig out your primary school clothes out of your closet to see if they would fit?
They don't btw.

The reason I've done IF and fasting was the motivation from keto. I haven't really switched, I'm still keto, it's just complementary. I also feel like I know too much about sugars to go back even at my goal weight.

I will try calisthenics, thanks. Unfortunately I don't have more pics that emphasize how fat I am. I hope this will suffice. I will not go ana mode, I have always been into curvier girls myself.

No, I just tried on a shirt with shoulder detail I liked. The torso fabric was the kind that stretches well but will keep riding up in daily life. Girls know what I mean. I found the unflatteriness amusing and thought it would make a great progress picture.
I'm sorry that you're so insecure you have to insult fat people in a thread for fat people bettering themselves.
>Not gonna make it

I've got like 2-3 years of heavy lifting ahead of me before I can say I made it but... we're all gonna make it bros.

apple cider vinegar seems to relaxing
I've been getting great sleep lately

Ay good work man, that progress is something to be proud of.

>-87lbs
>+beard

Doing it right user

Anyone got any suggestions for body weight exercises? I can't attend the gym for a bit so I'd like to do as much as I can at home.

Masturbate daily from the position like you would be fucking on top

Mines leveled out a good bit due to reaching my goal weight. I do still want to lose down to 160, to see where I am at, however

Sugar isn't really even that bad as people say it is, as long as all of your carbs aren't made of them.

Do I get similar benefit from two hours cardio three days a week like I would one hour of cardio six days a week? Work and research are fucking up my free time

Guys I need to lose like 50 pounds in 2 months.
What is the best way without drugs?

I did it by limiting calories to 1500 and hour of cardio and weightlifting a day. It's fucking torture until you get used to it but it worked for me. The first 10 kg will go fast and it's mostly waterweight but after that the weight loss will slow down.

Finally on track.

What type of cardio? I have an exercise bike and bar, but no room for a bench. No car to go to a gym.

post braaap pics plz