So can anybody educate me on SARMs?

So can anybody educate me on SARMs?
Any one try them. Seriously might get them.

Other urls found in this thread:

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/86/3/580.long
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3291878/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you're a pussy and afraid to get steroids, sarms are cool.

they're great for cutting and retaining muscle/strength. lgd+mk-677 is not a bad bulk stack and I've gained 10 lbs in 2 months on those 2 and didn't gain much fat.

all in all though, wouldn't it be safer/smarter/more effective to take chemicals that have been around forever, are well studied, and are endogenous?

I used mk677 a month ago, and i really had my doubts about what it could/would do. I am really happy to say that it was great. It was my first time using sarms. Almost completely healed my shoulder (i hadnt been able to shoulder press for 4 months), i slept way better, and i lost some body fat.

Im on my 4th day of Rad140 now, and im hoping to keep the gains coming.

sarms are like creatine, a bit stronger but with suppression of your test production. no need to ptc if you dont go over 8 weeks on single compound. definitely not worth the price but if you are so scared of steroids go for it.

They are shit

anabolic-to-androgenic ratio of steroids 1:1
anabolic-to-androgenic ratio of sarms 3:1
Accordingly. They are pretty new though.

They work well I have taken Mk677 and LGD. Both are great for strength and putting weight on. If you are an average fuck like me and cant get roids then they are easy and work.

steroids give better results and can be cheaper
MK-677 isn't a SARM but it is good to amplify the results of an anabolic only cycle/blast and is cheaper and easier to use then other GH peptides without being any less effective

>all in all though, wouldn't it be safer/smarter/more effective to take chemicals that have been around forever
>lgd+mk-677 is not a bad bulk stack and I've gained 10 lbs in 2 months on those 2 and didn't gain much fat
Then why the fuck didnt you?

just pin test you colossal fucking pussy

pin test, you gigafag

Test is fucking iilegal but sarms are not get that through your fucking head

you will need pct drugs with sarms, the very same ILLEGAL ones that you need for steroids, retard.

if you can get nolvadex for your little lgd cycle you can get test. stop being a pussy

Never talk SARMS on Veeky Forums, it's pointless.

So as a relative noob with babbylifts (who's been told in CBTs that I look anorexic), would it be a good idea it to go on a megabulk with osterine+mk677 and 3500kcal+ day and just lift like a madman, doing some compound-based noob-program (like SL or SS) every other day and cardio+calisthenics every other day? Cause that's my plan right now.

no, it wouldnt be a good idea

Yes do it and come back with results

why not?

No noob ever should use PEDs. Just eat and lift for fucks sake.

because SARMS ARE BULLSHIT.

go ahead and bulk and do the compound routine but if youre going to take PEDs dont take fucking SARMS dude

Thanx guys. At what point does PED make sense, 2+ years? More?

>Megabulk
>Ostarine

Pick one

When you compete in a strength sport.

When you have enough experience to know your body and how it responds to training stimulus, while at the same time having trouble progressing natty. 2 years is a minimum, you should probably wait way longer.

SARMS aren't bullshit, they work, I know from personal experience. They're not the same as roids though, so if you want steroid effects you obviously have to take roids.

Just go on deca for a cycle if you hit a plateau that you just can't seem to get over. Happened to me near the 30 month mark of lifting.

Where did you buy your mk677?

>not buying research serms for pct
I still say OP should just pin test, but you're getting butt fucked on price if you actually pay for pills for pct

Reddit

Can you please just link me

Literally good sarms you shit Im not giving you my favorite site fbi. Its not steroids its easy to find and you dont need bitcoins or someshit.

God damn that asian...I don't even have yellow fever but damn.

Sarms are legal you stupid bitch

This is true, but the anabolic effects of steroids are much higher than that of sarms

A steroid with a ratio of 3:1 will produce like 300x more anabolism than a sarm with 3:1 ratio

I hear so many people say no pct and so many people saying yes to pct with sarms.

If you're looking to take SARMs to gain mass, look elsewhere. If you're going to transition from making lifting your hobby into your lifestyle, then go all in and just run a weak AAS cycle.

The only except is: MK-677. Would highly, HIGHLY recommend good, lab quality MK-677 to anyone looking to rehab an injury. MK-677 was designed specifically for that, and works very well at it.

Why not combine them though?
Ive seen most people say they should be used in combo.
Like test and ostarine or test and rad 140. Something like that. Why one or the other when you could have both?

Because all sarms aren't alike. MK-677? No PCT because it doesn't suppress aromatizing hormones. LGD, Ostarine, RAD are a different story, and you should PCT with them.

i see some mk-677 on ebay for 50 bucks, might give it a go

Its cause of confusion liek this. MK isnt a fucking sarm. You need a PCT with sarms. MK 677 isnt a fucking sarms and you dont need PCT.

If you're pinning test, then you're already pinning, so just run something that will actually give you results, like anadrol or Dbol The biggest thing about sarms is that you don't have to pin, that's why everyone likes the idea of them.

Ok youre clearly ignorant on this subject. Most sites highly recommend running sarms in addition to test. Rad makes test more effective and ostarine is beneficial to heal tendons. You shouldnt post until you know more.

True, MK isn't a sarm, it's a GH secretagogue. But it's usually grouped in with SARMs.

Enjoy your cancer. Do your fucking research, and find somewhere that sells lab quality, with a CoA.

some of the companies seem legit

>True, MK isn't a sarm, it's a GH secretagogue.
yes
>But it's usually grouped in with SARMs.
i know and thats the problem

>let me overreact and justify to a stranger online why I deserve to post on an anonymous image board

Is that the reaction you wanted? Look man, I've done 3 cycles of MK-677, that's the experience I'm speaking from. My gym buddy has done 5 cycles of LGD, a cycle of ostarine, and a cycle of RAD. First off, this is an online, anonymous shitposting image board, people shouldn't be taking advice from Veeky Forums in the first place, especially about putting chemicals into their body. "Most sites" are actually fucking retarded, just like Veeky Forums, and half of the SARM boards are run by Dylan Gemelli and his army of shills trying to funnel people into overpaying for SARMs that they make in their bathtub. And you're going to absolutely waste your money on pinning test and a weak SARM, when you could just pin test and take an oral steroid like Dbol, and see 5x the results for the same price. I recommend doing neither, but unlike SARMs, at least Dbol has been extensively studied.

I wouldn't trust eBay honestly. I'm telling you, take a week, shop around, look a prices, look at CoA, and learn about the SARM industry. Stay away from anything with Dylan Gemelli's name on it. Reddit is a pretty good resource for this stuff, there's a reason why it's basically in the /fraud/ sticky.

Where did you buy your mk677? I want to use it to heal my lower back

I used to sell SARMs through my research chemical company for a few years. Sadly the FDA went into my fulfillment center and ordered a "voluntary hold" on Ostarine and RAD140. Decided to shut things down at that point. Sad days. I was never charged with anything though, guess I dodged a bullet on that.

Interested in this as well.

I used "compound barn", trying to be subtle here so I don't get banned. Mods used to ban source talk, even for SARMs. I used to use Cere but they were closed down.

I don't really like telling people where I got my stuff, because it discourages you from doing your research. But if you do proper research, you'll be able to decode "compound barn". Stay away from anything Dylan Gemelli, seriously. I've also been out of the game for about a year, so there could be a better place, you should check reddit.

Morons you cant talk sources or else the thread will get deleted. Just lurk reddit. If yuo cant even figure that out youre borderline retarded.

Youre lying. No one cycles MK like that. If youve done any research youd know that. Stop shitposting or grow a brain and actually use sarms correctly.
Also
Orals are extremely tough on your liver so maybe people want to avoid all that.

>CoA
Whats that?
>Stay away from anything with Dylan Gemelli's name on it.
Can you exaplain why? Curious.

I don't know what you mean by compound barn but I found a source.

>no one cycles MK-677 like that
b8

>oral steroids are hard on your liver
>pinned steroids aren't because ????

Certificate of analysis, it's a (usually) notarized lab document with a pureness analysis of compound samples. Just so you know exactly what you're getting.

Dylan Gemelli is a very well know shill in the SARM industry, he is uncertified, and he's an admin on a lot of "anabolic" forums. He owns a couple SARM websites, and uses his power and his band of goons to push low quality, shitty products at 3x of the price of reliable sources. Stay the fuck away from anything with his name on it.

Remindwr that theae threada are always started by OP not knowing what hes talking about, inquiring, and then dozens of samefag replies from people claiming to be on them and what they use them despite being completely absent from the rest of the board and general conversation

Reminder that these threads are blatant snake oil shilling

Dont fall for the sarm jew

>b8
No it isnt no one does that. Show me where you learned that from faggot

>>pinned steroids aren't because ????
I never ssaid that you clown. Its well known orals are significantly tougher on your liver.

As opposed to what? Not cycling MK-677? Taking it for an extended period of time? I don't understand why you would use it if you don't need it? MK-677 doesn't really do much in the gains department, it just bolsters your recovery.

>significantly
Oral dbol + test e and a liver support is one of the most common beginner cycles there is specifically because it's easy on the liver

but some steroids are gonna be extremely hepatotoxic no matter what form they're in, like tren. It's about picking the right one for your goals.

To the best of my knowledge theres no reason to cycle off mk unless you dont have the money. And besides how often are you getting injured that you need it that much?

Well first off, like you said, it's expensive as fuck. A 1 month supply will cost you $80 minimum, for many that's unsustainable. MK-677 also promotes heavy water retention when paired with a high carb diet (highly recommended), which some people don't like. The famous year long MK study showed slightly elevated cortisol levels as well, so take that for what it's worth.

In general, it's good to reset your hormone levels to natural production once in a while. I honestly have no objectively scientific reason why you couldn't just take MK-677 for the rest of your life, but long term exposure to any synthetic compound isn't something that you should you subject yourself to, especially if you don't specifically need the MK-677 benefits.

Over the course of 3 years, I took 3 cycles:
>first cycle: 3 months from august - october, 5 on, 2 off dosage, no injury
>second cycle: 2 months from february - march, full dosage for a pulled back
>third cycle: 4 months from august - november, full dosage for a fucked up leg and recovery/stress support from working/school

>when paired with a high carb diet (highly recommended)
Are you saying you recommend eating high carb while on MK?
Ive never heard that before could you explain.

They're legal, come on.

What is this "compound barn" shit? Is it what I google?

Since everyone in this thread is being a massive faggot about "muh being banned if I tell you a source", could some just say yes or no if this is a good brand? It's the most expensive one I could find.

what shit tier movie collection

A high carb diet lends itself well to better recovery. A high carb diet will make you feel much more energized, which, at least for me, vastly improves my mood. No one likes to feel exhausted, that's why dieting is so hard. One of the biggest effects of initial MK usage is a huge increase in IGF-1, which makes you unbelievably hungry. I remember the first time I took MK, in about 10 minutes I felt so hypoglycemic I could barely make it up the stairs. It's a ravenous, unsatisfiable hunger for about a week when you start taking it. The last thing you want to do during this is eat less, so a high carb diet helps you manage the hunger until the body adjusts and forms a tolerance to the increased IGF-1 production.

Like I mentioned earlier, MK really shines in it's ability to bolster recovery. It increases the quality of your sleep since it acts on your GH pulses during the night when they pulse. With all the good rest, MK also really improves your "outlook", I found that I would really only require 6 hours of sleep before I'd wake up with the biggest smile on my face. I also would supplement 5mg of melatonin every night, because melatonin inhibits somatostatin, which is the main inhibitor for GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone, yes that's it's real name). And with the combination of melatonin + mk-677, you have increased periods of REM sleep, which is why you require less sleep and still feel great. The combo also gave me crazy, insane, hyper realistic dreams.

MK made my joints and ligaments feel very fluid, and I'm sure the high carb diet helped with that as well. MK was originally researched and tested to treat frailty in the elderly, and destructive catabolism in soldiers.

$89.99 isn't bad. Email them and get a copy of the batch assay before you buy.

>A high carb diet will make you feel much more energized
There is no proof what so ever that that is true

>so a high carb diet helps you manage the hunger
Ok are you retarded or pretending?
Carbs make you hungry for more carbs. Fat and protein are satiating not carbs.

>there is no proof what so ever that that is true
There is an absolute ABUNDANCE of evidence that this is true, it's a fundamental basis of athletics... Why do athletes carboload before races? To top off their glycogen stores so they have enough energy to race. High carb -
low fat diets are also linked to increased brain function, because, and get this, glycogen is the energy the brain uses. Here are two studies.

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/86/3/580.long
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3291878/

>managing hunger
Correct, however the 1st week IGF-1 hunger that MK causes is chemcial, not physical. Eating high carb helps by physically filling you up. You're still gonna be hungry, but at least you know you're full.

>There is an absolute ABUNDANCE of evidence that this is true
Wrong
>Why do athletes carboload before races?
Not all do dude. Ever heard of Keto? Ever heard of IF?
>High carb -low fat diets are also linked to increased brain function, because, and get this, glycogen is the energy the brain uses.

It also runs on ketones and i can easily link multiple keto studies from the same site showing that as well.

Most people dont need nearly as many carbs as they consume and again nowhere nearly as many as marathon runners who are carb loading. Comparing the average fitizen to an ultra marathon runner is a bullshit comparison. Again fat and protein are far more satiating than carbs are.

Reminder to read this post, while spelled horribly is absolutely correct