DOES ANYBODY ON THIS FUCKING BOARD ACTUALLY WORKOUT OR ARE YOU ALL A BUNCH OF FATFUCK/MANLET LARPERS

DOES ANYBODY ON THIS FUCKING BOARD ACTUALLY WORKOUT OR ARE YOU ALL A BUNCH OF FATFUCK/MANLET LARPERS

JUST FUCKING READ THE STICKY AND GTFO IT'S NOT LIKE YOUR GENETIC FAILURE ADS IS EVER GOING TO GET FIT.

GET SHITTING UP MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

ps-SIPS ARE FOR FUCKING FAGGOT I GOT PAID BY MONSTER MARKETING TO SHILL YOU FAGGOTS AND I'D GIVE EVERY LAST DIME BACK FOR YOU FATFUCKS TO SHUTUP ABOUT IT

>being this assblasted
didn't have your first sip bygboi?

I WILL FUCKING END YOU FAGGOT 1V1 ME IRL LET'S GO

read the sticky and b urself bro

Make me, Fagboy

REEEEEE I'M CUTTING YOU NIGGER

Sticky doesnt have interesting or fun routines.

No I'm a skelly manlet, I just like trolling you retards lol

I'm a competetive weightlifter and I still come to this board for.... reasons I guess. There's nothing much here but I'm hoping for some melt down or some shit like that. (Trappy meltdown was a lot of fun).

Goddamnit it's fucking midnight in here, now I gotta raid the fridge, thanks asshole

My guess is that 80% of those who browse this place are

>those who cannot control what they eat and just struggle not to eat some cake or sip some soda
>cheaters and steroids abusers who are a bit like the above and want fast results for no actual work
>those who actually do some effort in all area's but still smoke, have unhealthy lives otherwise and struggle to get gains
>vein attentionwhores who besides their body have nothing else in their lives and wish to be aesthetic but are basically extremely toxic people

the Veeky Forums discord really had a lot of these people kek.

But only 1 in 5 barely is "a normal human bean", maybe 5% of those are actually powerlifters or "really cool human beans"

Lol OP,

Larping is basically 90% of Veeky Forums.

i came to Veeky Forums straight from the gym and these mods are worthless for not banning the monster / sips threads

snickers and monsters is healthy according to ads but we all know those are the fatty´s choice. Fake news need to stop, get real and stop advertising this suger caffeine shit

The sticky is honestly shit

I mean it's a good diving point

Same

>I GOT PAID BY MONSTER MARKETING TO SHILL

How do they know that you actually did it?

I had to log threads by interaction/which memes work the best. I'm a marketing consultant and I contracted for brand awareness. We blasted fit, bodybuilding.com, and Instagram fitness pages really hard around August/September last year. It was a 3 month campaign the rest is just you fucks getting memed

Huh, interesting. Did you make any of the original sips threads here?

no one here works out

Yeah, I was making 10-15
>that first sip of the day threads
For about a month, with a lot of different iterations obviously

They must have been jizzing in their pants when they saw how popular it got.

he probably got hired by a bunch of kikes next round, bigger bucks in the political shareblue arena most likely. Though I have to say, I hated it from the first day and said so. Its not my fault that the mods dont prune the threads.

I even reported them many times.

Wait, they hired you too?

Jesus fuck, how many paid shills did Monster put on this board?

no

I would estimate 5.

There were definitely others because my contact in marketing would have their content and send it to me along with a report on how best to use it. (Which I was required to write weekly as well). The demographics of Veeky Forums were perfect because of the age/affinity to energy drinks/"low health iq" vs mainstream avenues like men's fitness

Well no shit. Half of our market here are those idiots from /r9k/ who lap up anything we can corroborate with an out of context picture.

Buy a can, pose with it in my bathroom with my shirt off. Suddenly their little brains start firing 'holy shit, he's ripped and drinks that stuff?!'

Sales up 20% in my region while I throw the can into my fridge until I need to take more photos for other threads.

Act like they're fucking marketing geniuses when they appeal to the retard market.

>S I PS are for fags
I have something to tell you user. This is Veeky Forums, and we're all fags ;^)
You're at home in this place

>Grilled cheese
>#2
Fucking peasant food

You forgot to say no homo.