Why is the gym such a terrible place to approach women?

Why is the gym such a terrible place to approach women?

>catch cardiobunny mirin
>flash her a smile and she smiles back
>approach her she's working out near me
>voice is 2 times higher normal and can't form coherent sentences because I just got done squatting for volume
>I can see the interest drain from her body

Anyone have any gym pickup success stories?

>>voice is 2 times higher normal and can't form coherent sentences because I just got done squatting for volume

wtf this isn't how it works

>not flexing a cep

You're supposed to do the talking with your muscles, retard.

You're not squatting heavy enough friend

>milf comes in with some dude wearing jeans
>dude before autistic routine
>milf just hangs out
>I squat a whole fucking goat
>her chair is so moist that sharks in the pacific ocean are circling for the scent of tuna boats
>I walk into the shower
>she follows
>I grab her
>point to the sign
>MEN ONLY YOU DUMB CUNT

roids... fucking up my game again.

Can someone please explain why I lose the ability to talk properly after lifting

My voice gets higher for like 4-5 minutes then deeper for a couple hours

It's cuz your scared brah
Scared to be a sick cunt
You could be a sick cunt if you wanted to brah

You're scared

LOL @ the voice thing, I thought it was just me. It's actually a thing?

It's cos you are fucking up your vocal cords

Cause unless you're some sort of Casanova who ALSO has a 10/10 body women don't want to be approached at the gym. Too many autists fucked up the gym approach scene a long time ago for everyone else.

kinda related, not sure if lady that works at the gym is just doing her job really well, but every time I come in, she kinda hops up to the front desk, tilts her head, and says "Hiiiii" in a very enthusiastic sort of way.

mine gets a good bit higher/"wispy"-er if my throat gets too dry or if I'm tired. the first one is obvious but I don't really get the second one.

Bullshit. I'm a 6-7/10 and I've went out with 3 girls from my gym. Now, granted I couldn't keep any of them interested for long because my game is shit, but you can totally approach women in the gym.

Post more pics of the woman.

Only a few times I talked to chicks at my gym

>two chicks trying to do cleans
>not many people in gym
>they are trying to figure out proper form
>ask them if they want to know what they are really doing wrong
>chat about gym stuff for a while

Also
>at uni in another state
>wearing local sportsteam logo on shirt
>thicc chick asks me where I am from
>she is from the same state
>we chat about gym stuff for a while, I see her around campus and we say hi sometimes
>have gf at the time, didn't try to have any relationship with gym chick

Honestly some of the best relationships or interactions I have had with chicks were when they approached me, not that common but it happens sometimes

the gym is fine you're just autistic as fuck

Could you give me a couple conversation starters and some dialogue.

I just need to get her on a date, I think I can handle the rest. But that first hurdle is brutal

Don't pick up chicks in the gym. The're approached by guys and "girls" who do gear and barely workout everyday.
Ignore and disengage.

Go to the beach where you can show off your gains and aren't completely wiped from your (LOL)squats and pull the attractive only vaguely legal girls who're wearing a thimbles full of cloth as a swimsuit and are looking to show off/get plowed.

I mean..goddamn. Don't shit where you eat.

Not really. I don't go to the gym to pick up women 2bh

Watermarked.

A really hot gril actually initiated a conversation with me the other week. Played it cool and caught her name, I'll ask her out next time I see her, unfortunately she had a conventionally beautiful face and I saw her at a time I usually don't go to the gym, so I'll have a hard time recognizing her unless I see her doing cleans

It doesn't really matter. If the girl is into you it doesn't matter what you talk about. The key is identifying their signals because women are cunts and will almost never approach you. Instead they try to signal you to do it.

i go to gym to lift weights not to look like a desperate virgin like OP

>see really sexy chick, maybe 7.5/10 at the gym a few times
>she always tries to catch my eye, smiles at me, etc.
>one time she works in with me at the squat rack, squats what has to be 30 pounds more than her body weight for 4x5 with perfect form
>clearly wants to get to know me, but all I can choke out is "wow you have great form."
Kill me.

Forgive the request, but would you please give me a couple "signals" I should be on the look out for.

So I should say something like

"Hi, im user, I couldn't help notice you at the gym, you look great. Say, I think we might be compatable, would you like to go out sometime? Can I get your number?

Lol projecting.

I can't believe you guys make this shit up for lols on a korean dressmaking board

>that line

NO. Jesus Christ, no. Small talk for the first few times, you have an advantage here because you already know you share at least one interest (the gym). Get her name and Facebook and ask her out eventually if you "click".

As for the signals, well, they're the same as always. Lots of eye contact, smiles etc.

lol seriously if you hadn't said something that would have been my line.

Okay, Ill keep it simple. Seriously, Thank you.

I suppose step one should be a smile, a hello, and a name introduction.

Same

>tfw you're in between sets and somebody asks you if they can work in and you sound like a complete whimp

Yeah, just don't act all formal.

>qt guy in my gym
>can tell we're attracted to each other
>tfw he'll never approach me because of unspoken gym rules
>smile at him once when leaving gym
>looks away awkwardly

I want a Veeky Forums guy, how do I approach you without making you uncomfortable you autists?

I thought you were trolling for fuck's sake. Having said that Im not much better. For me it'd be more like
>h..hey. nice day to work out isn't it. fancy a drink in the cafe after you're done?
>she says no and leaves
>I'm arrested on the way out

Might try going to the gym drunk since that's the only time I don't struggle with general conversation.

You don't ask them out right away on the spot unless you're some 11/10 Chad. Even then you might not succeed. Remember that woman aren't straightforward like us. You have to ease them in first. Get to know her a bit first and then try.

you don't. Force yourself onto him. No matter how uncomfortable he may act, the way he feels on the inside is different. Pull his pants down and force his dick into your mouth or something.

Sure, but idk if they ever know what they like. Most of my friends are girls (humanities degree lol) and some tell me to ask a girl out straight away cos that's what they personally love, others say "eww no I hate it when guys are upfront like that it makes me uneasy". And Im just like thanks so much for the help guys.

There's no right answer but I guess it's best to be relatively quick in asking, not straight away and definitely don't take weeks haha.

How about instead of being an autist you just ask them out and and if they decline you say "Sorry, was that too direct?" Christ...

>sorry, was that too direct?
Haha. Read that back mate. And you call me an autist.

depends, if you're ugly or not shredded as fuck yeah, its not ok but if you're above 7/10 and shredded as fuck you can do it

And you call other people autists?

>About 2 years ago
>In the gym on a Saturday, like 11pm
>Notice a cardio bunny milf
>Looks to be in her 40's, but obviously takes care of herself
>Hispanic, big tits, not really much of an ass, but whatever
>Doing curls
>Catch her mirin from the mirror
>She eventually comes around my area and starts doing squats
>Shitty form, hear her letting out psuedo sexy moans and grunts like she's actually doing something with just the bar
>Hear her call "Hey you, with the muscles!"
>Can feel spaghetti rumbling but try to play it off
>"H-Hey there" I manage to mumble
>"Can you come over here and help me do this exercise, I can't figure it out..."
>She gives me these sad puppy dog eyes. Realize she's fucking gorgeous
>"No problem" I say
>Go to the squat rack and show her proper form
>She starts to tell me about how she just got divorced a year ago and is trying to get back in shape (obviously fishing for a compliment)
>Tell her the squat rack is a great place to start (fuck...the autism)
>She starts squatting and asks me to stand behind her to make sure she's doing it correctly
>Pokes out ass WAY more than she should, I know she's baiting me
>"Like this" She says, "Am I doing my butt right?"
>A few strands of spaghetti start to leak out my pocket
>"No" I say, "Your butt shouldn't be sticking that far out"
>"Oh", she giggles. "Guess I have a big butt huh?"
>"N-no. It's not big at all" I reply as I feel the autism coming on full force
>"Well I thought it was nice" She says, a little disappointed
>"D-don't worry, just keep squatting and you'll get there!" I say with the fakest, most autistic smile ever
>"Umm...well I'll take it from here then, thanks" She says. "You can finish your work out Mr. Muscles"
>Walk away and literally say "Y-you too"
>Trip over a dumbbell on my walk of shame back to the free weight section

And that's when I learned you just can't lift the autism away.

First, cure your own autism. The road to happiness starts with self-improvement.

>Say, I think we might be compatable, would you like to go out sometime?

>"No" I say, "Your butt shouldn't be sticking that far out"
>"N-no. It's not big at all"
>Trip over a dumbbell

You cuck.

>"Oh", she giggles. "Guess I have a big butt huh?"
>"N-no. It's not big at all" I

why dont you just kill yourself? what a fucking retard

I actually can't believe even a little bit of this story

I'm perfectly aware of how socially awkward I am. I've always been shitty when I first meet someone new. The only time I'm not a complete idiot is if we've been introduced by a mutual friend that I can use as a buffer.

Why would I make up a story where I come out looking like an autist? If anything, I could have said that we banged in the shower after the poked her butt up against my erect dick.

>voice is 2 times higher normal and can't form coherent sentences

This, holy shit. Doing a hard fucking set combined with tweaking from caffeine gives me a higher pitched, quaky voice. The worst thing ever is someone trying to come start a convo right after I've done a heavy set, like I'm gonna be able to carry a conversation while I'm gasping for air. Fucking leave me alone and let me finish my lift

Why would you "go up to a women and just talk to her meme" after you smile to her and she smiles back?

By that logic I will only have time to chat to bitches all day, on the sidewalk, in the gym, at the grocery store and no time for anything else + expecting some fucking reward or pussy at the end?

What world do you live in m8?

Ofc it doesnt work.

Topkek m8 "I couldn't help but notice our interests appear to be compatible. Please reference this Venn diagram I made while fapping to this stealthy selfie I took with you in the background. If you wish to engage in further courtship, please bequeath your phone number to me and I shall call you upon it with haste."

No m8, just talk say hi and talk like normal, you'll be ok.

How is this even a thing? I've never had it this easy with a woman literally throwing herself at me, but if she did I would know what to say. Fuck me. I've been married for 10 years and I could still figure this shit out.

>not believing in overly agressive cougars
Spotted the virgin guys

It's an age thing. Younger girls won't throw themselves at you for the most part unless they're drunk. Like said, a cougar just doesn't really give a shit about playing dumb ass games. They just want to get laid, so they're way more up front about it.

Its okay user, i'm prob worse. I either come on too strong, or I do what you did.

That could just as well be me so...

I usually only get fat and ugly chicks to throw themselves at me like that. That was literally the first (and only) time an attractive woman basically threw herself at me, and I'm pretty sure it was because she was a divorcee (she mentioned her divorce like 3 or 4 times).

Like I said before, I'm usually an idiot at feeling out and talking to new people. I've had friends tell me that a girl was throwing herself at me and I swear I never even noticed it. I just don't pick up on those kinds of social cues.

Holy shit kek

I'm pretty sure you meant you wanted a fit guy, not a Veeky Forums guy. That's a huge difference

Anyone else have a gymfu that you can't help looking at, but who never glances your way, and if she does, it's like she barely notices your existence?

Being fat sucks.

Yes, I dated her. Didn't work out.

Indeed Goon Sir

I'm going to try, wish me luck

>Trip over a dumbbell on my walk of shame back to the free weight section
Pls be real

Neither do I

It's her job

Lol same here mate don't worry about it. Your story made me laugh a lot, I'm always doing shit like that.

i don't go for the superficial hotties with bitch/duck face, bigs tits, slim waist, big ass.
chances of success are below 1% because we're too different mentally plus I don't correspond to what these girls want.

I noticed a cute asian girl who was doing a lot of stretching. Thus I asked her for stretching advices.
She was a foreign student, very shy and young (19yo). After talking a bit at each session, we ended up going out together, kissing, and I ended up taking her virginity.

There's been another one. I noticed she couldn't do the rower exercice properly.
So I taught her the proper movement while making her laugh.
In the end I got her number and we went out.

There's been a lot of fails as well.

MY GOD, THE AUTISM.

Just ask her if she's feeling fit. If she's interested, she'll say something like "I'm just a lucky girl." It's pretty universal.

She kept mentioning the divorce so you would know she's single.

I usually don't approach in the gym coz autism/i'm there to workout, got some mire from milfs mostly and teenagers. Once got mired hard by a skinny twink and later he gave me a hanjob in the sauna, but i don't consider it a pickup tho. no homo.

Just cut out that cringey middle part and its fine. Ask her name, give compliment, say sorry to bother you, can I have your number Id love to talk sometime, i you see an opportunity to chat more do it but its that simple. Saying that Im a huge pussy these days but when I was dating a lot in school thats literally all I ever did. Im a decent looking guy most say 7 on a good day and have been turned down maybe 1 time? Ive asked out girls on the spot ive talked to all of once and just know there friends. The first couple are hard as fuck but you'll do it. Follow what I said and figure out what works. If it makes it easier on you find a girl you know your not really interested in like a fat chick or something. Build the confidence whats worse case the fat girl says no and you learn not like you wanted it anyway.

>feeling fit
is anyone using this?

i never found anyone to use this on

Honestly this is the type of thing you're going to have to do

>walk up
>complement "oh Veeky Forums user your arms are so big
>here is my number i really need someone to go to X with me please give me a text
>*wink face* *touch arm* walk away.

>take weightlifting class junior year in college, 2 hour elective used to round out a semester to 15 hours
>first day of class this cute slightly thick freckled girl with black hair catches my eye
>we exchange a glance and she turns around and slowly stretches all the way to the floor
>is this bitch serious? did she just do like a straight mating invitation in class basically?
>spaghetti out and never talk to her in class, exchange glances and smiles but that's about it
>reading day
>catch her out at a bar, immediately approach her, buy her a drink
>get pretty drunk, she offers to drive me home, drives me to her house
>fuck her in the ass
>her dad is the VP of some company
>end up spending time at her lake house and fucking her in the mouth and ass

I wanted to approach her that first day but i convinced myself like "she was just stretching, theres no way she was just showing me her ass like that"

when girls give you obvious signals just tkae them even if you might be wrong...it was only luck that i eventually got to fuck her. asshole was tight too

>Only interested in her mouth and ass
>No talk about ever penetrating her pussy

So is this what it's like to be a closet fag?

Forbidden fruit m8, you wouldn't understand virgin

hey gurl

are you a beaver

>Forbidden fruit
Yea, you can keep those dingleberries my dude.

Don't fuck grizzly bears in the ass then

Never fucked a chick in the ass, period.

I really don't get the appeal of sticking your dick where someone shits. Just seems pretty gay to me. Especially when there's a perfectly good vagina like a few inches away from the asshole.

But whatever, I guess it's your fetish. Like those fags who like feet and armpits and shit.

Unles you clearly specify you want his dick or ask for is number he won't get it. Even if he wants it more than you
t. autist

kek.
just reminding all of the actually autistic people on this board to not do this.

Ok m8

This man is trying to trick you. Go flex a cep at your gym crush today. Trust me.

All receptionists do it to me and 100% it's not because of me.

Talking to women in general at the gym is retarded
>Two girls doing some deadlifting
>One girl gets her ass kicked
>Mention that she was doing it with a rounded back
>something something it doesnt hurt
>Told to fuck off because she thinks im some dyel
>Rehabing back from pulling hip erectors during deadlift

Kek where is the Veeky Forums how to flirt comic

not him but literally nothing wrong with that phrase, you are literal autismos with 0 social skills that cringe at everything you see/read because you're 16 year olds on your awkward age

Yeah what the fuck I get this too.

Maybe it's cold water shocking your vocal chords?

Man, if this wasn't a greentext and all the responses I wouldn't even see what's wrong. Can someone with normal social skills please post how he should have acted?

>Like I said before, I'm usually an idiot at feeling out and talking to new people. I've had friends tell me that a girl was throwing herself at me and I swear I never even noticed it. I just don't pick up on those kinds of social cues.

Fuck I know this feeling. I hate it when that happens

What the fuck.
I don't really talk in the gym, so I've never noticed.

>Just seems pretty gay to me

yeah i felt super gay when i was bending her over in the open room glass wall shower in the million dollar lake house with her saying "is that what you wanted, daddy?" as i pushed it in

Women loved to be approached, just not by you.

it's the submission, their willingness to suffer for your pleasure

you sound like a virgin

> not seizing her then and there and plowing her until she's full of your kidney stones
> making it

> wanting to talk to a guy who is so completely deficient he has deliberately decided to make his genes a dead end
> wanting anything to do with someone this crippled
> mother teresa pls