How do I stop just sitting inside all day? I mean, I go to the gym now and then, and to the grocery...

How do I stop just sitting inside all day? I mean, I go to the gym now and then, and to the grocery... But where else is there to go? I'm just sitting here on the computer, rotting, with the sun bright and nice outside.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0Qm8I2cCAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy book.
Go to park.
Read book.
Make yourself some /fitlit/ gains.

Go shopping, get clothes that fit and a job that keeps you outdoors.

Landscaping, mason labor, etc.

Use tinder if you have to. Meet a girl that likes to go places and do things. Go hiking, fishing, hunting. Exile yourself to a patch of woods for a day or two and see how well you maintain.

Learn to build and craft things from nature and wood.

idk just go outside

guess if u don't know where you want to go doesn't matter at all if u just stay inside

Run in a random direction for a bit and go on an adventure

Sk8

Free:
>hiking
>swimming
>possibly set up a shady area for computer work outside

Not free:
>kayak
>bike
>grill food outside

I'm going to to bike today!

>buy a motorcycle
>Enjoy test gains
>Enjoy exploring
>Tinted visor, hide from society

what's my purpose?

I used to live near the mountains so I'd head up and camp for a bit. Was really relaxing to just get away from the city and enjoy walking through the forest.

Just go for a walk, you don't even need a reason

Now that question is just stupid.

you pass butter

That's me user

Buy a mountain bike and find a trail. Build your own pump track if u want.

Do you have a job? If not, start a business.

piss off
>muh sort yourself out
>muh pride
kys

>Test Gains
All stored in fat cells in your gut. Motorcycle guys are some of the biggest fatasses I know.

why so assblasted?

Unironically read Nietzsche's body of work with your free time. Pirate that shit, go find a nice park bench or shady tree and read and absorb.

Nietzsche is one of the most unfairly judged philosophers, largely due to the fedora tipping edgelords that like him for God knows why. He is actually a very positive and uplifting writer that genuinely wanted every human bean to live passionately and happily.

The ubermensch is first and foremost not some alpha masculine tard, or a socially retarded wolf, first and foremost the ubermensch is kind and happy, not for false reasons but because those are truly the greatest things to be.

>swimming
>free

I find myself in the same situation. I live away from home, in the military. I love lifting that's my number 1 hobby, but haven't been able to hang with the people I work with whom I've made friends with cause of us being on a different schedule. I've been considering taking MMA courses and joining a gym

start smoking

don't do that OP..

nah I don't like smokes, smells shit and cost too much money anyways

work

Fujoshi trash

Finding your Purpose

This. Seriously. What the fuck is peoples problem? I live in the mid west surrounded by farms and I go for runs without a shirt just to get ran. If I'm tired of running I just walk. It's so quite and peaceful.

To get tan*

>what's my purpose?
To sort yourself out.

youtube.com/watch?v=v0Qm8I2cCAE

I've read Beyond Good and Evil. Not bad, full of useful little tidbits.

my sides

>Open door
>go outside

Oh no he quoted a show everyone likes how fucking hilarious of him my sides

and then?

it's more of a condiment

Try doing stuff you really like, but do it alone. It's actually really nice.

Go fish
go to a restaurant
go to the cinema
go the gym on off days and use the sauna
go on a walk, listen to podcasts/audiobooks
go to your old school and masturbate in the bushes

Smart poster.

"And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once."

Hard to imagine some of his edgelordier fans ever dancing (literally or metaphorically).

He is fairly judged in that he got a lot wrong. He got a lot right but the parts he got wrong were so wrong they kind of weigh on his legacy.

Troll harder.

>one of these is not like the others

I know right, who goes to the gym sauna?

weirdos, that's who!

Get a girlfriend and care for her, treat her right and put faith in her. If she's a good girl then she'll love you back and you will gain a partner for life

explain

>go to your old school and masturbate in the bushes
>implying you used to do this with someone else

>get a girlfriend
Ya lost me there

What are lakes desu

if you do it by yourself you might get lonely

Reddit

This.

Reading Thus Spoke Zarathustra right now, fucking love it

Just get tan while you get ran

>???
>Profit!

>tfw there are no gyms with sauna in your area
>tfw you go to the discount gym so they wouldn't put in a sauna either way

good thread. I have been cooked in my house all day for years. I just don't want to spend a dime on anything except gas or food. Seems like every where you go they want to charge you to stand still near them.

before you do anything ask yourself the question, why you do it? are you doing for yourself? for self-improvement? for self-enjoyment? or are you doing because of some social pressure? are you doing it because someone thinks you should do it? because they told you to do it? because its the easiest way to do it?

hopefully this will help bring clarity to your soul

read in the sun. you're still sitting but its fucking glorious

ride a bike nigga

>>>/reddit/
Fuck off bitch

>no bong
why is the lonely Veeky Forums wojak drinking? if he's drinking anything it should be sips with his rips

I do that already, but I was home schooled.

gayest shit i've ever read. this is the same guy that made a comic about being a fat piece of shit is cool btw. i don't believe for 1 second he runs 50 miles at a time

Kill yourself nigger

I mean, he regularly runs marathons and even hosts his own so it isn't that far-fetched.
Also, samefag harder

lol you reddit fucboi get outa here

I mean you can goad all you want, I'm not upset

You're clearly trying to troll and fuck around, I'm just here trying to give perspective to an user who is having a minor existential crisis. We're just here to help each other, you can either contribute or leave.

Ah, a fellow Jordanite

>go to a restaurant
>go to the cinema

If you do these things alone you will be twice as empty when you get home.

For any brahs reading - DO NOT buy into the "do social activities alone" meme. You will fall deeper.

>I learned to walk; since then have I let myself run. I learned to fly; since then I do not need pushing in order to move from a spot.
>Now am I light, now do I fly; now do I see myself under myself. Now there danceth a God in me.—
>Thus spake Zarathustra.

I've been going for about 3 weeks now I fucking love it. I lift in the morning then come back at night and use the sauna. Next day don't even feel like I've lifted at all.

join some sort of community club. Don't worry about feeling like you don't belong there, you belong there as much as everyone else does, they just don't have a problem thinking that they don't belong there. Also, being a community club, a lot of other people there will be completely new to whatever the subject is, so it will be newbie friendly. Just whatever topic fits your interest, other than video games and anime titties.

Another good one is community college classes, a lot of chill guys and cute girls and easy As.

Just force yourself to go out man, go out at night and check what's new in town, then pick something and return tomorrow to it. Recently I picked up a Italian language course, yeah fuck it I don't need the damn Italian but its classes are at night and last night was the first one, the class was full of qt's, and only like 3 guys (me, this one kid a little younger, and a 40+ dude). Most of the girls are around my age, you fit bros better pray for me cause I'm going to try and score with at least one of them in the next 15 days we'll be locked in this classroom.

Meh. This did nothing for me. It comes off as sophomoric. Just sounds like this guy is describing flow but isn't familiar with the term.

just B.E. yourself

This.

>newyears eve some years back
>basically alone, no invites
>get drunk by myself
>wander outside and walk until I find myself at my old elementary school
>wander the blacktop / playgrounds
>inevitably there's always articles of clothing, usually jackets scattered about the playground left behind by some stupid kid
>find some kids jacket
>the inside of the sleeve feels nice, soft, warm
>sit on a bench out in the open, for god and everyone to see
>jerk off in sleeve
>bust nut in kids jacket
>discard and go home
>"happy" new year

Reddit wallows in mediocrity just like that comic..

Ayy

I disagree with the other posts, I like this. It reminds me of House when he struggles with either doing his work or being happy and chooses his work. I'm generally a happy person but sometimes I'm not and in those instances I at the very least find my work and life meaningful which is something