Is it okay to get all your calories only from milk, oats and peanut butter?

Is it okay to get all your calories only from milk, oats and peanut butter?
I have no idea what else can I eat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI
health.usnews.com/best-diet/best-diets-overall
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How about some meat you idiot

I do the same thing except I eat almonds instead of peanut butter. Its probably ok for the short term but it is not a sustainable diet because of all the saturated fat and lack of vitamins/minerals

retard

Throw in some potatoes and you're set, gonna be low on protons though.

sure if you're fine with gyno and liquid shit

if you don't care about shitting liquid for the rest of your life its fine, and also you'll need a lot of supplements, aminoacids and vitamins and you'll probably will develop lactose intolerance
also its better for you to eat chicken or red meat and bread or rice, and brocoli

Suggest some easy to eat/make meals then

eggs
chicken with rice
nuts, or peanut butter if it's 100% and made of some good shit
add some broccoli or other veggies and you're golden

dump that white garbage is full of estrogen
eat lean meat eggs sweet potatos oats veggies fruit and peanut butter

>microwaved veggies
Throw some frozen vegetables in the microwave

>baked chicken
Throw some chicken breast in the oven

>fruit sans chaleur
Throw some fruit in your mouth

Checked

>not being on estrogen blockers
>having to worry about stupid shit like this

Man I really feel for you cucks

Milk and canned oysters.

Name one nutrient which will be absent from this ultra efficient diet.

>pro tip: you can't

HELP. I'm currently temporarily living in my car. What should I eat? All I have is proton powder rn and ramen.

are they activated?

then eat proton powder and ramen, do you even have a choice?

OP here, is it okay to eat 5 bananas a day and 3 cans of tuna?

I'm having a hard time getting my daily carb intake.
Any recommendations beside oats, sweet potatoes and rice? Would red potatoes really be that bad?

no. the phytic acid actually is beneficial in this case because oats has a retarded amount of magnesium

My choices need to be cheap and non-perishable cause i don't have a fridge. i'm open for suggestions

Bananas are a great source of carbs, you've got whey for the protons, some nuts for fats?

All that calcium and zinc would probably make you deficient in other minerals even if you reached the RDI for them since it would lower their absorption

Which minerals?

>eating dairy
>eating grains
>eating legumes (peanuts are legumes)

never gonna make it.
youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI

Any other mineral that you're not eating in similar amounts as the calcium and zinc. More of one mineral means less of other minerals are absorbed since they compete for absorption. If you megadosed zinc, you'd get a copper deficiency. If you megadosed calcium, you'd get an iron deficiency.

Didn't you paleo faggots die out 10,000+ years ago?

Won't my body take the minerals it needs and dispose of the rest? IIRC correctly that's the advantage of getting your minerals naturally from foods rather than supplements.

It'll absorb what it can but what I'm saying is the absorption lowers when the ratio of minerals you're taking in is fucked up. That's part of what makes mineral supplements bad, it's too high doses of individual minerals.

2bh, there's no proof that cavemen ate like that. The diet itself is great, regardless of that, because of the foods your avoiding. I used to eat whole wheat and multigrain foods, then I realized that grains make my body feel like shit, so I looked into it and found more about gluten. Then found stuff on dairy, legumes, etc. Eating paleo gives me a shitload of energy, but nobody on fit gives a fuck because of the oats, peanut butter, and GOMAD fads.
grains=no gains

Paleo is only good for people with allergies and digestive problems tbqh

>The diet itself is great

It's good to avoid some of the foods Paleo avoids. It's bad to rely on some of the foods Paleo advocates The Paleo Diet is not, as a whole, a great diet. It's rated near to last place on a list of popular diets, resting below raw food diets and the Atkins diet

health.usnews.com/best-diet/best-diets-overall

>I used to eat whole wheat and multigrain foods, then I realized that grains make my body feel like shit, so I looked into it and found more about gluten. Then found stuff on dairy, legumes, etc.

Gluten is a memey discussion that doesn't encompass all grains anyway, but please tell me what you've read about legumes that made you think they're best avoided. If you start talking about lectins and phytic acid and similar misrepresented bullshit, I'm going to fuck you in half.