/thicc/

Who's getting /thicc/ here? Discuss thicc specific inspirations, routines, nutrition, etc.

> /thicc/ Pastebin
pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM
Before asking questions, please take a look at the pastebin.

What is Thicc Mode?
>Thicc mode is traditional male aesthetics. Thicc mode for Veeky Forums has been described as a body built from barbell strength training with accessories (texas method, madcow, 5/3/1), 13% to 17% bodyfat that has crossover to strength or contact sports ability. Twinks, ottermode, & contest ready bodybuilders are not thicc mode.

Permanent Discord link:
discord.gg/ZP4HrNc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/cookieclickerking/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=rnN5kSMTuRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lift and bulk like no tomorrow. Basically what I do, no need for fancy plans.

>be 225 lbs mediocre lifts
>big guy 4 u to normies
>5" penor

On a short cut now, started losing definition a bit too much in my midsection. Getting thicc does not mean getting fat. I've got 5 weeks of this left, then I'm back to thiccing it.

>178 cm
>Current weight 87,5 kg
>Target at aroung 85
>Bench 140 kg
>Squat 210 kg
>Deadlift 240 kg

Getting thicc doesn't mean getting fat as another user said. You have to quit bulking at some point brah..

You still want to be an optimal bodyfat level for strength or contact sports performance. Think Rugby player or raw powerlifter rather than bodybuilder tho.

Was Bill Pearl thicc?

God I love thicc threads

Post thicc men I can jack off to

No homo of course. The thicc muscles and aesthetic men just get me excited about the future I have ahead of me and it makes me rock fucking hard.

Prostate is only 3 inches deep bro

>thicc is dream aesthetic
>5'9" bean pole with a tiny ribcage, narrow shoulders, and slim hips

FUCK

Lewd

He should just bottom.

Just be a twink and find a big strong thicc guy who'll pick you up and carry you to bed and hold you down so you can't even move while he fucks you harder than you could ever fuck a woman and you both love it because there is the knowledge that even without sex, you both have so much in common like video games and reading and gym that you can both enjoy and thrive off each other's happiness with your own.

Nothing gay about that, unless you use gay in the 'happy' sense of the word.

Is it possible for a 6'2 wristlet to be /thicc/?

Am i thicc yet?
101,5kg / 224 pound
@
193cm / 6''3

As in, thicc ass, or thicc wrists? Or both? Ayy lmao.

My dick says yes.

Thicc is for all dudes. Just get as big and strong as you can without being too fat. It's just easier for manlets.

>knowledge that even without sex, you both have so much in common like video games and reading and gym that you can both enjoy and thrive off each other's happiness with your own.

Fuck, user, you're describing my dreams right here. Truly The Homo is the one master race.

Well kind of. It's just realising that you shouldn't have to settle for less than perfect just because you exclusively go for women. Women typically don't like video games and stuff that you likely enjoy. If you find one that genuinely does, that's great! But more often than not they either won't enjoy them or will enjoy other things that you don't enjoy and vice versa.

Men on the other hand are more likely to have ideals that line up with your own. Put it this way: have you ever wished you could just fuck yourself? Or live with yourself? Because nobody else seems to agree with your views and opinions etc?

You'll have a lot more luck finding someone like that if you consider that other men may think and wish similarly to you, a man.

I'm telling you to be bi and cherish your genuine happiness and quality of life above all else when it comes to relationships.

We're supposed to not let these threads get too gay bruh as they used to always get nuked by some homophobic mod. N-no homo.

>homophobic mods
>on Veeky Forums
Whew lad. It's almost like a board dedicated to the aesthetics of muscles, fitness, and general health where 99% of the posters are men is a thing that only straight guys can enjoy!

>be me
>19
>no beard
>no sleep so no gains

Gaaah, that sucks. I want to be thicc already dammit

Thicc does require sleep. Especially as a natty unless you just inject hgh.

been weightlifting for the past few months and lifting for the past few years but eating is just so hard

Yeah eating is as essential as sleep for the size you need for this look mang..

Yep, but I get what I pay for, tho. 4 hours per night isn't good. My school is gain goblin approved I guess
But hey, injections might be an option. Yet my body's already quite fucked up so I'm kinda reluctant for that.

any good snacks to help you get thicc?
or some high calorie sauce?
is a few tablespoons of olive oil in each meal a good idea?

GOMAD, POMAD, or DEAD are the general recommended eating methods for hard gainers.

>thread shouldn't get too gay
>worried if it does mods will nukes
>posts pictures of hunky bear asses

you're the problem, user

I also want to lick their asses

what's dead?
gomad seems to fuck up my skin gains

Dozen Eggs A Day. Remember you just need to do one of those not all three, and eat your regular meals. Not like that gay who only drank a gallon on milk a day and lost weight..

kek, of course
peanut butter seems like the best option

Wtf man? They're just two gym bros hanging out helping each other get gains. That's just careful and safe spotting in your pic.

It's Pound of Meat A Day. But jar of Peanut butter A Day could work.

yeah, forgot it was JOPBAD

Some kid tried Gallon of Chocolate Milk A Day once. Think he just got really fat.

Lotus did DEAD afaik and is aesthetic as fuck still and strong.

youtube.com/user/cookieclickerking/videos
this guy has all kind of diets here
just wish he documented them a bit better

Starting Blevins' late novice program next week. Seems solid.

>ywn wake up in your undies to a smiling thicc Veeky Forumsbro to make breakfast for each other

JUST...DIMSA

>tfw you're born thicc by these standards.
>6'1
>205lbs (cutting currently).
i gain easily and get stronger/meatier fast. i cut slow, main gains DL/S/B in that order.

Is Clarence the king of /thicc/?

youtube.com/watch?v=rnN5kSMTuRY

It's forever Justin brah. Thicc is just his 70s Big philosophy.

How many calories a day are required to become thicc at 180cm?

Also what routine is the most common among those of you who've made it to become thicc?

> Will pic related get me THICC?

I'm trying to get a simple routine that will make my numbers go up, especially OHP and squats.

Current stats are:
> squats 68kg 5x3, bench press 74kg 8x3, ohp 8x3 44kg, deadlift 118kg 3x3, @ 195cm tall, 98kg bodyweight

Is it possible to go from skelly to thicc without gear?

Google TDEE calculator. Work out your TDEE and either recomp at maintainance/cut at -500 cals/bulk at +500 cals as appropriate to be in the right bodyfat range.

Protein should be 1g per lb of target bodyweight.

Nice choice. Hepburn method is an absolute classic power building routine. Tho the man himself was slightly too high bodyfat in the strongman/bear range rather than thicc.

Yeah just eat you tard.

Being thicc is way easier if you are manner. I'm relatively tall for a woman and I can never achieve desired thiccness. My limbs are too long. I'm not lanky but just manly.

At least I got dem hips and tits so I can be an amazon.

I don't think those calculators are accurate. They seem to suggest way less calories required when you workout 3/4 times a week on full body routines like SS etc.

Same bro except im at 250 :(

Just a starting point, then weigh yourself weekly and see if you need to eat more or less.

Also I'm not sure how SS would be more calorie intensive than anything else. Plus actual weightlifting isn't going to consume many calories at all. Most of the calories go toward just maintaining your tissues and hormones n shit. It only makes a huge difference if you do a significant amount of cardio or have a physical job.

This.

>eating at "maintenance levels" indicated by those calculators
>stall on all lifts
>lose weight

well, there you have it

what kind of weight do you guys think a 5'10 dude would start looking ridiculous at?

beeg com 2051410

thicc

Shit's always suprising to me when i find that were baggy on me are tight and tight clothes are being stretched out

What do you mean ridiculous? Like fat? 220 plus

>want to get /thicc/
>eat a lit, lift a lit and run a lot
>get an injury
>can't do anything for the last month

Fuck me.

>tfw herniated disc so I can't deadlift or row heavy
JUST

I will try to go lifting again tomorrow. As long as I don't go running I think the muscles in my thighs should be okay..

>mfw thicc thread

>justin doesn't post on his 70s big insta anymore

;_;

What do if you can't really progress on dl and other lifts anymore because of summer and cutting? How do you keep your spirits up? It's kinda disappointing when you don't see any progress at all.

He's so fucking thicc

6'1
154lbs

Is there any hope?
I've been lifting on and off but never dedicated?
How much can a person bulk in 6 months? Is it possible I could achieve even a tiny amount of thicness in those 6 months?

Have I reached thic yet
5'11" 230lb

Why tf does it keep auto rotating my pictures

looking thicc
try get some more mass on those arms and you'll be joocy as fuaark

Got shitfaced with my bro, picked him up for a laugh
Bro tried picking me up and was shocked at how W I D E and B A R R E L L I K E I've gotten.
God bless lats and mid back developement. We're all gonna make it brehs

Yeah probably going to start throwing in an arm day in at least once a week cause I don't work them enough

What do you do for them currently?
your core is hella thicc, it's good

Couple sets of curls on back day and a couple sets of tricep isolation on chest day, and the core is thanks to strongman and powerlifting

oly lifts good for getting thicc? I want to kind of mix oly + strenght traning.

also, I am 1,91cm and around 100kg, would say 16~18% body fat, am I good for makin it eating big and training big?