At what does a girl's glow disappear?

At what does a girl's glow disappear?

Remember glow =/= the wall.

I'd say between 18 and 20.

whats a wall? ive never had problems with girls, im the one who doesnt want a relationship

The wall is when they stop being attractive

Anyone that goes to coachella should be lined up and publicly executed

I don't disagree...

Girls age like fucking milk.

23 is pushing it

the glow is innocence, goes away the first time they get dumped or daddy bad-touches them

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

coachella just for no reason went from an under the radar music festival to the biggest social event of the year randomly

i know plenty of normies and yes, its just as you think- literally nobody there actually cares about the music

this is the stupidest fucking thread ever.

Kill yourself you underage faggot.

Think about what you are saying logically:

So when you are 35 you are only going to have sex with 18-20 year olds? The fuck you talking about nigga?

You have never seen a woman that's older than 20 that is attractive? Fuck outta here nigga you a virgin or something...

Not OP. But beauty after 20 is rarer the older they get, fucker.

cant blame them most of the shit there is numale music. Their house/edm lineups are alright but obviously not something as good as ultra or edc. I guess if youre into pop music then its a good fest

you can talk shit about it now but a decade ago they had half decent stuff. guess im a hypocrite though because even then when i cared about the music i still got laid a couple times

Kinda agree with the dumped part. I had a gf that was super into me, it faded fast after I broke up with her.

Victoria JUSTice

glow=liking someone and seeing the positives in them despite the flaws.
Everything is beautiful when you are in love.

It depends. But the highest is 35, and even then, that's incredibly rare. I'd say most lose their feminity at around 22.

>At what does a girl's glow disappear?
When her hymen is busted.

16 is max honestly

facts b

no hymen no diamond

Beauty and 'glow' are two different things.

Implying you would chose an older women over a younger one all other things being equal? Young is good old is bad. You sound bitter.

I'd say everything is beautiful when you are infatuated.
Love requires maturity.

>mfw my girlfriend turns 23 this year and I realize everything in this thread is true

Oh well, at least I enjoyed her for the last four years of her prime....

People keep mentioning this Coachella thing and I don't know what they're talking about

wait...is that victoria justice?

>4
Kek more like 2 mate

Nah, I've been dating her since she was 19 and I was 23. Natural aging combined with the complacency of a 4 year relationship is really taking its toll...

25-23 =

>Fucking 30 year olds as a 35 year old

You're doing something wrong, buddy.

As a rule, something that isn't taken after 25 has something seriously wrong with it.

What?

She was 19 when we met, I was 23. She's turning 23 in a few months.

>mfw i live in coachella and the whole place reeks for 2 weeks

Oh okay. But yeah if your not going to marry her dump her soon

I noticed the "glow" of my ex gf (facebook snooping) faded between when I dated her and now.

Of course that probably has something to do with her becoming a heroin addict and also doing all sorts of other drugs.

But still...

Good point

We're getting ready to buy a house. Once we get settled in, I'll pop the question. I'm about to hit my wall at 26. If I want to have kids before I'm 30, she's my only option. I still love her after four years, which is a great side-benefit.

you mean childlike personalities?

Love is love. Good luck, user!

y-you too.

I have Addy (may he RIP in piece) to thank. I saw joined Tinder just to fuck around, ended up matching with her, used his dumbass cucumber opener, and it just went from there. She was a socially awkward virgin at the time. She actually stopped talking to me after a few dates because I was "too sexual" for her. I didn't realize she was a virgin, so I was a bit too forward, I suppose.

Pretty jelly I dont even have enough saved for uni yet.

Don't be jealous, user. I'm using a USDA loan that requires no money down and I drive a beat up car. I've got a few thousand saved away, but I'm way behind everyone else. I went to prison for 3 years when I was 19, so my only option for work is to build my own company.

God, you're so cool for knowing nothing about such a famous event. I hope one day I'll be as cool as you

There's this late 20s chick in my office. she looks so good in her later years like prime age for fertile seed. I think it was because my mother was older when she had me and I've always liked older women

>I'm about to hit my wall at 26.

No

Don't argue with them. They're social retards

That's what it feels like, desu. If I conceive a child tomorrow, I'll be 34 when he starts kindergarten. I hope to have 3-4 kids (muh white race), and the numbers just get more depressing for the younger kids.

you ever go hunting at salton sea?

i think some girls are attractive to look at but i never feel really into it, and i havent had a crush or anything like that in years and im 21, last time i really liked a girl was like 17

>If I conceive a child tomorrow, I'll be 34 when he starts kindergarten
What
Let's say you're 27 when kid is born, he will be 5 in kindergarten, you'll only be 32.

I'll be 27 next month, and the cutoff date for kindergarten is weird here. If they're not 5 by the time school starts, they have to wait another year.

It just seems like I'm a bit behind schedule. My girlfriend's parents already had 2 kids and a house by my age. My parents were building (quite literally) their house at my age and already had one kid.

I guess we all have different conceptions of the 'glow', but I think it's when they go from high school to college, so around 17. I guess once their hymen is broken, the glow tends to fade soon after. Glad I married a virgin.

>It just seems like I'm a bit behind schedule

What schedule? Who gives a fuck? A man makes his own path. If you get married just because of some stupid social expectations, you're gonna regret the fuck out of it.

A man makes his own path.

I've turned 26 a few months ago, and I'm still a virgin who started dating and pursuing girls not even half a year ago. By your retarded logic I should neck myself already.
But this is my life, my way, and things take as long as they take, full stop.

I'm 27 too. Age is just a number.

My father is incredibly successful and didn't settle down until he was in his late 30s. Men have an advantage here in that we don't have a biological clock ticking -- assuming you might want kids.

I know you wanna touch this

15 to 18 is their prime

Honestly depends on the girl but I'd say mid twenties. However I'm 20 and my lady is 29, her body is amazing and tight and her face is sexy and full of life, only negative is some eye wrinkles.

Most girls don't maintain themselves, smoke, drink, stress and it catches up with them hard. My lady almost 30 has eaten clean and exercised her whole life and in return she still looks young and vibrant.

Yeah and before you ask I did meet her at the gym, she approached me, and yes I call her mommy.

Yes how dare people have fun as I sit here on Veeky Forums all day wallowing in my own misery.

Addy Seeber?

fuck off back to /b/ you cunt

>glow aka peak youthful attractiveness
16-20. Lots of girls started to fall off before we even graduated high school.

>hit the wall
25-30, barring any crazy weight gain that accelerates the process.

GOD FUCKING DAMN
WHY ARE OLDER WOMEN SO FUCKING SHIT
IS THERE ANYTHING LIKE A N Y T H I N G GOOD ABOUT THEM?

Fuck, they are uglier, just as dumb, more evil, more jadded, more bitchy, care only about money, have no innocent young happiness, less feminine, more entitled FUCK

Seriously females should be shot after 22

I work around and with hundreds of women every day, 6 days a week. Never seen a girl past 22 with the glow.

Maybe even 21. 12-15 is the aphex, and for MOST girls, by the time they're 17 it's gone.

It's joyful innocence on the cusp of womanhood. It's usually only virgins that have it, but I met two girls 21-22 who had it despite no cherry. They still had a childish wonder at everything, curiosity, laughing at life, innocently.

after they have their first cumshot. sometimes they end up crying.
but yeah around 18-19 I'd say they start to rot and become broken goods.

But that's just my opinion.