You can meet your 16 year old self for 10 minutes

>You can meet your 16 year old self for 10 minutes.
What fitness and diet advice to you give?

eat less cake do more push ups

fuck his boipussy

lift and eat you little shit, running alone isnt going to cut it

none, my 16yo self fucked the prettiest pussy back in highschool.
He'd probably scoff at me if I tried to give him any advice.

Buy bitcoin, because life rewards money, not muscle.

Buy a lot of bitcoin. MEW! Eat a lot and a lot of veggies and do a sport, maybe lift. Don't focus too much on school

save yourself the effort of convincing yourself life is not like your animes, because it is. So lift and powercreep.

It's okay to leave Football, but keep lifting you dumb fuck.

I'd probably then tell him about how calories in, calories out work, and explain how to cook good meals, while explaining that being 300 pounds is no fun and is a miserable existence.

If you are already 5'9 tall you can start lifting

>What fitness and diet advice to you give?

>fitness and life advice
>not advice to financial success so he can full-time into lifting

>fuck girl X
>fuck girl Y
>fuck girl Z
>write out a basic weightlifting program ( I'm going off the assumption I can't just bring notes)
>explain calories in/out and protein
>don't date girl £

leave her and fuck other sluts bro

lose weight and use that fucking free dental care you retard

Stop moping over katie she won't fuck you till college, Jessie is hotter and wants your dick like crazy you stupid mong. Just kiss her.
And keep up the cardio even when you take up weightlifting. You get strong as fuck but you don't stay lean. Cut out soft drinks and only drink your tea half sweet. You won't regret it, it makes everything else taste better.

quit

Stop smoking weed and lift you fucking faggot

Start sooner

Ditch the computer and the video games and start working out, you piece of shit. While you're at it, stop feeling sorry for yourself. You're never going back to Calgary, so start actively socializing with the people here. Just fake it til you make it and things should work out ok.

And tell your parents to invest in bitcoins

Roid at 21, nuke your nuts with a heating pad beforehand and bust inside get, don't date Cheyenne (she stops sucking dick and gains 100 pounds, quickly)

Don't become anorexic for a year :(

Also, Magan has a thing for you, so kiss her when you're alone in the car with her. She and her boyfriend are gonna break up in the next couple weeks, so just fucking go for it, never mind your reservations about her relationship

And for God's sake, be very very careful with the liquor in university, or it's gonna ruin the whole thing for you.

I would hug him

>all the regret in this thread

>use that fucking free dental care you retard

I'd slap the shit out of that skinny nerd.

Seriously.
It doesn't matter what the people in your high school think about you. You're going to keep in touch with exactly one of them.
Your tendency to intuitively coast through classes and still get As is going to fuck you in the ass in university, so learn how to sit down and study now, while the stakes are low.
Just because you can see your abs doesn't mean you're not a skeleton. Count calories and lift weights you delusional skeleton.
Women aren't mystical creatures that you always have to be nice to.
Speak your mind when you think it's prudent. Otherwise, say nothing.
Flaccid cock size doesn't mean anything.
Your parents' ideas about where you should go to school and what you should take are less important than your own ideas about where you should go to school and what you should take.

Dr. K. can fix your acne for real.

That's the only advice I needed. I quit the wrestling team because I was embarrassed about the keloid scars all over my body. That doctor cured me in like six months.

don't wait til 25 to start lifting.

Consistency is 10x more important than perfection. Just fucking go all the time.

This.

get dad to invest everything he has into google
fuck Veeky Forumsness that can come later

Warn Zyzz.

Fight me to the death. If I end up beating me within that 10 minutes I eat through my throat and spine.

>act as you always would and cherish your friends, you will learn valuable lessons along the way that I cannot teach you here. Good luck

>Don't focus too much on school

Terrible advice. Why would you say that to a teen?

Just talk to people... quit being such a cringy autistic loner

youre literally one of the tallest guys in the school stop being so autistic

f-fuck

"Nigga you gotta start eating. You gotta start learning how to cook, then consider picking up weight training. And because I know you'll ask, no, lifting won't automatically give you a girlfriend, but you should still do it. You gotta go outside for the gf to happen."

Fuck the shit out of Amber. Jacob was a pleb-tier friend anyways and he wouldn't of cared if you fucked his ex. Also quit playing video games before you go semi professional and focus on weight lifting instead. Will save you the trouble of running in to Anna and royally fucking up your life for 3 years.

Work out hard now and reap the benefits while you can. Just be whoever you want to be, you don't need to do something to see what it was like for your dad and grandfather. Only one girl will be worth your time and care for you and her name is...

>Practice your intonation on your instrument with a drone
>Chromatic tune day 1
>Whole tone tuning day 2
>Fully-diminished 7th chords day 3
>Major third stacks day 4
>Octave tuning day 5
>actually learn how to articulate and double tongue, stop faking
>learn all the scale patterns early

That would put me in a much better position right now musically.

>Just talk to people... quit being such a cringy autistic loner
I'm currently a senior... have a few months left... do I just suck it up and try to be more social in college at this point?

literally no friends, never talk to anyone, eat lunch at home.

No matter what, the only way to get better at social interaction is to do it. The sooner you accept this the better. get out of your comfort zone. TRUST ME

You should probably fuck off from this side, fagot.

i have like 2-3 months left of high school. ive fallen into the role of the autist that never talks. my question is at this point is it better to just finish like that rather than try to change shit now? and just take a year off or something and try to be social in college later?

If you want honest advice, just try to do some shit for the last few months and talk to as many people/ask as many girls out as possible. Even if you make a fool out of yourself you won't get mocked for it long anyways since you will go to college soon.

I fucking hate this thread.

We're all feeling the same one way or another. But it's not gonna happen.

Dont dwell on the past.

In my experience you're too far gone. I was like that and tried to change it in uni and just ended up hating people even more. I was literally grossed out by them and would get so autistically angry when they were laughing and enjoying socializing. Your autism may be less severe though.

>For gods sake DO NOT CUT OF YOUR DICK
>you are not transsexual, just gay

He wouldn't listen to me anyway

Your life will get better with each passing year my man, just stick through the bullshit.

Also break up with your gf when you're unhappy, don't cheat around. Not because moral or some shit, but because the stigma follows you for a long time.

"okay I'll last longer I promise thanks user"

That... Also, keep working out, but forget the machines. Break up with X now, it won't end nice anyway. And forget Y, there is other pussy waiting for you if you open your fucking eyes and look around.

Don't ever browse Veeky Forums

But what if you get yourself preggers?

Wear your goddamn retainer, you little shit.

same bro
>no prom date feelsbad

stop playing runescape and pour all of the time you would spend gaming into an actually valuable talent.

thats about it.

was literally the hottest guy at my school (6'4, built like a truck, dressed well, and had a good face) and sat in my room playing runescape majority of my weekends when i could have been fucking any stacy.
only times i ever got laid was drunk at parties.

i seriously fucking missed out.

Stop making excuses and hang out with people. Also, don't ask the friend of your future to prom. Makes a funny story though.

>do freestyle wrestling

>the GOAT anime of all time will be airing on April 3rd of this year, make sure you watch it.
>start lifting now, you're not gonna grow past 6'2".
>do shitloads of chest work, it's gonna take a long time for you to get it where you want.
>make your parents buy you protons instead of xbox live and vidya.
>ASK BRIANNA TO PROM YOU FUCKING LOSER.

>Try to breathe with your mouth closed as often as possible

No joke.

you're doing it wrong, brush your teeth too fool

>it's already been 5 years
Fuck man
Life was only good for me like end of 17-19 though

Fitness. Stay consistent. That's what will make or break you. Actually start lifting rather than doing like 500 pushups. Also take care of your posture and make sure you stretch to take care of back pain. You don't need to be so autistic about diet don't sweat the small stuff.

Life. Fuck if I know dude. I know you love wrestling now but you'll end up quitting. Try dating D. I don't care if you can't talk to girls just try one date. You'll always regret what if otherwise. Don't date E even if you like her. She's at good persons at heart and not in the best place. Make sure she feels well and be a good friend. You just won't work out. She's had it rough and you aren't ready for that. You know what you want to do now but some day you won't. Get on those books you want to read. Still adventure with your friends that shit is great even though you should be practicing. Don't drop out of college. Make sure you know what you want going in otherwise you'll just want to kill yourself, and then kill yourself again for dropping out.

If it doesn't work out let's hope you get the same opportunity I did. Maybe one of us will be happy

Go to Veeky Forums Veeky Forums, read the sticky. lift 5 days a week. Cardio on weekend. Eat whole foods only. Avoid carbs. CICO.

Save up all money for bitcoins. buy as many as you can until they reach $700, cash out immediately.

Learn about preserving wealth through investing.

Never use credit. Rid your family of debt. Help rid your town of debt. Hire only your fellow city men.

Don't go to college. Start working on your videogame idea. Open a skateboard shop.

Don't try killing yourself when one day you feel God has betrayed you. I promise you he hasn't. You're going to feel an incredible amount of pain after a certain event. This pain is necessary, and it will drive much of your success in life.

Bet on Trump.

Not all Jews, but fucking hell, it sure is a lot of them.

Most importantly: Never, ever, ever give up.

Eat more you skinny fuck, and for the ever loving in love of fuck DONT GO TO AG SCHOOL!!!
You'll only waste 7 years of your life dairy farming, go straight into the army, do it you pussy fuck!!

do your homework
move your computer to the living room

tell him to start focusing on school/violin/and to go to the gym and stop following Stacy around like some beta orbiter. and that things will work out and that mom is gonna be okay after her surgery and even though dad's mental condition is slowly getting worse and worse to be strong because you have a new baby sister on the way.
I would tell him to buy a YMCA pass and use the free weights, to squat, to bench, to deadlift, to get stronger and bigger for the long journey that lies ahead.
I'd tell him to despise and love him.
And to make me proud.

Take my future counter and sell it to Intel, take money and invest it in Bitcoin, no more dairy farming for me, and the world gets a huge technological boost.

Cut her off completely and don't respond after she begged

Lift consistently, use the time you jacked off in the gym

Cutttttttt

>lift 5 days a week
what?

Share a brotein-shake and high five a lot

Get braces, it's only 1-2 years you absolute narcicisstic faggot, it's worth it. And if you're really not gonna wear glasses because you worry so much about looking cool, get contacts. Dumbass

he still hasnt read the sticky..

this. fucking christ almighty THIS

eat cyanide

>What fitness and diet advice to you give?
GROW GROW GROW

literally the only helpful thing i could do

You will get Gerd. It's not a heart attack, it's acid in your stomach and esophagus from all the molly you'll take. KEEP WORKING OUT!

Use a condom more. Don't get dirty head. Invest in bitcoin. (fit related or not, gonna say it)

Kill yourself. Things didn't get any better despite your best efforts.

none

I had a shitty diet at 16 and was extremely skinny.
Later at 19 I dropped out of college and fell into a deep depression because I felt like there was nothing in this world for me and I was either too stupid or too weak to get anything done.

Just when I hit rock bottom and led a NEET life I decided to actually start tackling the reading lists on Veeky Forums and /pol/.
I went through anything from Virgil to Popper and Plato to Nietzsche.
I fell in love with the stoic calm, individual action and the will to power and I funneled that new found energy into my studies and workouts.

Now at 21 I'm at a healthy weight and on a good track to finish college with a STEM degree in 2018.

I don't know what would have happened had I not first experienced life at its worst.
I feel like it gave me a very good understanding about why I'm putting my body through this and why I may not stop pushing myself further.
My past self keeps me going at 100%.
I never want to go back.

My life is literally nothing but regrets. regrets and torment.

Essentially death by cringe.

>playing Runescape past middle school
>not wasting your youth away being a NEET playing WoW all day

the autism is real. Can't even ruin your life the right way...

start now
dont smoke that first cig
dont drink that first drink

No one your age has any idea what they're doing.
Quit being beta.You have no reason to.
High School means fuck-all. Just don't fail.
Learn to eat right, but don't obsess over it.
Learn to discipline yourself immediately.

Don't fucking pick up a cigarette.
Machines are for pussies lift actual weight.
Get a job earlier than 22, college won't help you much.
You're not socially retarded or even that awkward, you just hate people, know that and use it to your advantage.

why can't i meet my 40 year old self instead

im the one in need for advice

Don't use switch grip on deads

I don't think I would have benefited, growing up is part of life and I don't think I would have had the dedication back then, the time from 16 to 20 is like 20-40 for most people.

That 10 minutes alone would be enough to completely turn things around and save my life. Hell, I'd just need 2 minutes.

If only...

Actually I think I would have just told myself to browse Veeky Forums, go hard or go home and just do what feels right, shit on any program and just get fucking strong.

I'm going to give you a summary of what I did in the next 7 years.
You're free to do the same, or something else, it doesn't matter.
You're going to be as sad as you are now, but worse with the knowledge that you're getting older. Every new goal, every achievement, every improvement, they will all be empty, and will leave you wondering just why it's not making you happy, even though you believed "You just had to do x" and you were "Just bored/lazy".
In time you will also develop into an asexual grey thing as an effect to that apathy, but somehow still crave for affection without being attracted by anyone, or wanting to endure a relationship anyway.

I have no advice to offer, or I would have taken it for myself a long time ago.
Good luck.
At least you'll lift lmao2pl8 relatively fast when you finally get lifting.

the pussy wasn't worth it

focus on your education

money is necessary

Make sure to stretch. It only gets harder as you get older and gain more muscle mass. Lack of flexibility will really fuck you over on squats.

Start counting calories and lifting immediately.

quit vidya as a hobby in exchange for lifting and study you lazy piece of shit

>stop being a pussy and take responsibility of your actions
>just because mom expects you to be the adult she's not, doesn't mean you are
>you are in every way just a child, accept it
>move away from home, but not to another city
>focus on school, don't throw everything away because of your insecurities
>x loves you, don't worry, you'll still be together in your mid-twenties
>don't be afraid to love x back, your pussy behavior will cause a lot of damage in your relationship
>bulimia won't help in losing weight and will destroy your teeth
>being thin and cute should not be your top priority, don't be afraid to put on muscle
>start eating less, you really have no reason to eat so much with the way you're living
>you always wanted to take up martial arts and swimming, demand mom and dad to pay for them; i know getting mom to agree seems impossible, ask her anyway
>broccoli and cottage cheese are both god-tier, eggs are good for you
>start cooking with veggies more, you'll like it more than meat
>start jogging, it'll get rid of all your breathing problems in like 3 weeks
>again, don't avoid putting on muscle; you want to be strong, not cute
>mom will go to therapy at some point, but will not change; she's a toxic person and you shouldn't be afraid of cutting her out of your life
>dad doesn't give a shit about you, don't make an effort to keep in touch
>things with x are going to be alright
>you will stop being crazy the minute you stop expecting an apology and accept responsibility for moving forward
>you are still good at math, it's the situation at home that's fucking you up
>start programming, you'll be majoring in computer sciences
>don't let any of this wait to another day

>i seriously fucking missed out.

>went to parties
>has been laid

fuck outta here with that bullshit

>start going to the gym long before you are 24
>keep your diet on track, fast metabolism won't last
>don't drink excessively all the time and fall into alcoholism
>dump X way sooner than you did
>stop caring so much about what others think of you. Do what is right for you
>it is better to have a few close friends than many superficial ones

What the fuck man, you didn't do this right?