Why don't you have a gf?

why don't you have a gf?
why don't I have a gf?
why don't we have a gf?

Bipolar disorder minor schizoaffective disorder been raised in an upper middle class big metropolitan area and my 8 inch cock isn't big enough for most of the girls so none of the girls wanted to fuck me info personality disorder, have brown eyes, 5'9 in height

I don't know I don't know you

Can't possibly answer that question probably has to do with autism

I was born with close to no desire for human interaction

Smartphones and social-media has ruined social dynamics and the nature of relationship forming, conduct, and upkeep.

I didn't naturally hit puberty, had to have hormones injected at 16 to artificially induce it. By the time I had my first pube most kids were already crushing puss.

Basically had the body of a child until I was 18 and missed all of the natural sexual experiences along the way.

social retardation from being a shut-in, don't talk a lot in person which normies are absolutely appalled by

Lol! keep telling yourself that, maybe one day you'll believe it.

>too spergtistic/dense
>trust issues
>misanthrope
>self-sabotaging opportunities when they arise

This board needs to invest in a communal gf

>THIS

I had a really hot girlfriend, but she was inconsiderate and couldn't/wouldn't make time for me, so I broke up with her.

Then I had a really nice, sweetheart hook up for a while, but she wanted to take it to the next level, and I wasn't ready, so I broke up with her.

Now I can watch playoff hockey in peace.

:)

> Having a gf

It's only pain OP

For real though, social media is one of the biggest fucking plagues on the foundation of healthy human interaction these days. Seriously though it really did put girls on a pedestal and now all their self importance is beyond inflated.
Not even being a fedora but truthfully 95% of girls (and boys to a lesser extent) are mentally fucked from a combination of social media and student/general degenerate culture in this age. I've gone past caring anymore, I couldn't get feelings for a woman even if I tried. It's like my brain has just said 'nope, fuck this' to it all and shut off any release of oxytocin.
I also realize how lame I sound but what can I do.

Wtf, is this one of your conversations?

>8 inch cock isn't big enough
i truly am skrewed

Yeah, we were hooking up for about 6 months and I thought we were getting pretty serious, then she went on vacation for like a month, the message is basically me asking if she was back in town and it turns out she was but I could go fuck myself apparently.

What the fuck made her say that hurtful comment?

she's a female

Probably her xx chromosone

Did you hook up with someone when she was gone and she found out? That's what her last few replies make it sound like

Honestly brej she sounds like a really fucking terrible person based on that response. You'll find someone better.

dont put all ur eggs into the 'having a gf' basket, ur gonna be sorely disappointed when u actually get one and find out its not all that its cracked up to be, yes pussy on demand is nice, yes having her massage u when ur sore is nice, but then u have to deal with her and after a while it gets kinda shitty but if u find manage to find one worth dealing with good shit for u man

If you don't get attached it's pretty easy and they get attached to you for a few months at a time before they get bored.

Hell, I'm having two at once and finally living the life of a micromanaging chad.
>I'm going camping tonight with my bro, I can't (camping in the other's pussy more like)
>Oh sorry my phone died (yeah right)
>I'm busy writing papers I don't think I can have you over tonight (busy gettin some head)
etc

Bit of a long story to give you the whole context

Basically when we started hooking up we agreed to be casual, she let me know she was going on vacation at the end of the year and so she didn't want a serious relationship hanging over her head when she left

Sounded fair enough to me so we kept a casual thing going. That being said we were getting together almost every single day, she used to live like 5 minutes away from my old job and I would literally leave on my lunch breaks to hook up with her most days. Like for a casual thing we were spending way to much time together.

My understanding of the whole "Casual business" was that we were lowkey with each other but we could get with other people, but like we weren't exactly going out and chasing other people etc.

Like, if I got with someone at a party it wouldn't be a problem but if I was seeing someone else on the side as well as her it would be kinda wrong. We talked about this, these were basically the rules we established, one-off hookups at parties or out in town or whatever were fine and we wouldn't be jealous.

She kinda lead me to believe that when she came back from her vacation we would start getting together seriously. I should also point out that her flatmates constantly assured me about how much she actually had feelings about me and how much she talked about me when I wasn't around etc (For relevance all her flatmates are female as well)

So yeah, while we were together I got with a few other people and so did she, but we only actually consistently got with each other.

Or so I thought, apparently the whole time she had been fucking one other dude whenever I wasn't around and she decided that after her vacation she'd be with him and dumped me, so yeah, I got cucked pretty hard

Because I hate myself and believe that im incapable of both receiving and giving love.

Yeah I've basically become an asshole since this.

All my bros have basically said the same thing "You need to go through something like this before you become a Chad, you need to go through the fire to be reborn" etc

Raised homeschool and told reoeatedly to focus on school and God and that dating/relationships were pointless. So U completely missed out on some important development regarding how to date and stuff. Also I spend most of my time either alone at home, alone at college, or alone in the gym. I have no idea how to strike up a conversation with anyone from my classes or from the gym - the idea of just talking to them makes me freeze up.

same my guy. Fuck I want off this ride.

t. guy who goes to a party university yet has 0 friends and spends all his freetime in his room

Your standards are too high. You deserve a 5/10 at best.

I'd be perfectly happy with a 4/10

>tfw mother just told me to get a hobby or to start trying to talk to people in grocery stores

Jesus fuck that hit home hard. I study at uni and have "friends" but since I cut down on drinking I haven't had that much social life anymore. I've been kinda lonely my whole adulthood and I've come to terms with it. Funny how people apparently see me as a weirdo retard even though I see myself as a normie (no niche weeaboo hobbies, am in shape, good grades etc)

Funny. I got a gf. Still barely give a fuck about her. It's all just costing me gains and not helping me get over my ex.

The fuck am I doing fit :)

Called a rebound. Won't last as you've clearly laid it out.

You both sound like degenerates, so who cares if your shitty open "relationship" fails

>tfw I might have a 16-year-old gf within less than a year

> Virgin detected

Just because other people are having sex and you aren't doesn't make everyone a degenerate, it just means you're a loser

>and not helping me get over my ex
What else helps with this?

can't get a gf when I can't even fix myself

>wanting a 16 year old gf

da fuq? Are you a virgin?