What will happen to me if I do a liquid only diet?

What will happen to me if I do a liquid only diet?

I'm a girl and tired being fat.

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/6-years-after-the-biggest-loser-metabolism-is-slower-and-weight-is-back-up/
nytimes.com/2016/05/02/health/biggest-loser-weight-loss.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

death

Read the fucking sticky

I did.

you will shit pure fluid in about a week in.

Your shits will be liquidy and you'll want to kill yourself

Anal will be easier thanks to only having to enema once. A liquid only diet is a meme as far as losing weight goes. It's all about calories in and calories out.

>I'm a girl
yeah sure

Show us your tits you dull landwhale

watch Dr Rhonda Patrick's interview with Ray cronise , he is a former mass scientist and talks about water fasting.
do your research and be safe

if your liquid is peanutbutter smoothie not gonna make it.

Yes Op this is pretty much the basis of Mcdaniels RFL. Drink protein, eat a lean meat w veggies at night and take omega supplements. Mix this with an ECA stack and make sure you're drinking a ton so you can pee a ton. Fat is actually physically shed by breathing out and in your waste so keep it movin. Probably don't mix in any cardio but some light lifting 2-3 times a week for baby gains should help out pending you're getting enough protein

Again, this is why fat people piss me off. Too lazy to take the disciplined approach to weight loss so you want to do some dangerously unhealthy meme "diet".

Literally just fucking eat less. Stop drinking soda. Eat healthier food. EXERCISE.

>I'm a girl
What the hell does this have anything to do with it?

I am not good at controlling myself when eating so ai chose to drink only

8/10 bait, I wrote half a response.

So fucking what?

Control yourself. You aren't an animal so stop acting like it. I was in your shoes before, just find some small motivation to convince yourself to eat correctly.

If you want to do some stupid ass crash diet, then by all means go ahead. Just know that people who do that shit are harming themselves and will almost certainly gain the weight back. Enjoy having constant diarrhea from not eating solid foods, just know that I warned you.

Be good. The next time you're craving that fifth meal literally shout out loud OH NO YOU FAT FUCK WEVE BEEN HERE BEFORE THIS IS HOW I STAY FAT. Right before you start that midnight pig out say NO NO NO NO IM A FAT PIECE OF SHIT, BUT IM NOT GONNA GET FATTER drink some water and go to bed.

She is literally an animal
So are we

>should I do it the right way?
>or do some retarded stupid way?
>hmm
>hmmmmmmm

No you didn't

Nothing, if you lack discipline. You need to learn self control first of all. Teach yourself to eat only what you need, not what you want.

>Girlfriend weighs 165
>wants to lose weight
>has tendonitis in wrist and bad hips from gymnastics
>2 sets of 15 push ups a day
>2 sets of 50 jumping jacks
>100 Step ups
>only eats 2 meals a day max for 1.5 years now
>gaining weight?
i dont know what to do, she's giving up
>she got in an accident a year ago and sliced her thigh open, leg hurts sometimes when she works out

I lost 140lbs drinking 3 shakes a day for a year. Was consuming about 1000cals a day. I would poop only like once every 2 weeks and it was solid but a real funny color since it was mostly dead red blood cells.

Those 2 meals are putting her way above maintenance (assuming she's gaining). Working out has little to nothing to do with the morbidly obese losing weight

>its all about calories in calories out

what you really said was

>Hi, I'd just like to let everyone know I'm a simple minded faggot. I actually know nothing about human biology and reduce everything to its simplest terms. It doesn't matter what you eat all that matters is how much heat is created from lighting that food on fire.

>It doesn't matter what you eat all that matters is how much heat is created from lighting that food on fire

as far as weight loss goes for the morbidly obese, yes it is 100% true.

>MFW I eat over my total calorie needs with medium chain triglycerides which can't be stored as fat and are instead excreted in feces

WRONG! Try again!

scientificamerican.com/article/6-years-after-the-biggest-loser-metabolism-is-slower-and-weight-is-back-up/

You can't say its all about CICO. Because its not.

Not a single source in that entire article my dude

Why didn't you use laxatives like psyllium husk or miralax?

I wasn't constipated, the only real stool I was making was from my liver dumping red blood cells and the little bit of milk fats I was consuming. I didn't poop a lot because I had nothing to poop

you'll get fatter as liquids don't make you feel as full

also you'll prove that you're retarded

nytimes.com/2016/05/02/health/biggest-loser-weight-loss.html?_r=0

The articles are the source. This one interviews some of the contestants. They lose the weight and gain it back. Then once they're fat again they're metabolism is slower, meaning they have to eat less and stay fat. How miserable is that?

The Biggest Loser is well known for its failure rate. Google it you'll find plenty of info on it, you don't need a double blind study from Berkley to get the info.

>Fat fucks who are forced to crash diet gain it all back

Still not sure what you are trying to convince me of. That biggest loser is horse shit? I agree, still doesn't say anything about calories in/calories out

biggest loser is an horrendous source for your argument as they are not taught to eat properly so they can naturally slim by eating the right amount of cals, but instead they are put on harsh diets that they will of course never be able to follow...

they are fat people anyway, so no willpower.

I'm not sure they ever even had a chance.

I also pointed out that I'm a girl because it's a lot harder for us to lose weight so I wanted that to be taken into consideration

at least don't be a new IP when you wanna troll, makes it less obvious

I guess it still got you a (You)

dont die

please someone kill that slob porker in OPs posts shits gross

L O N D O N

>scientificamerican

Of course a fatty is aiming for the ridiculous diet. Just eat like a normal person, and exercise. Calories in, calories out. It's not rocket science.

Yeah, but if you're going to try and do it like they do on the biggest loser, you're setting yourself up for failure because that's just another crash method. If you eat at a 500 calorie deficit every day for 2 years, you'll lose the weight. Keeping it off is just a matter of whether or not you start gorging yourself on shit the second you reach your goal weight, which you will because you have no discipline

Find your BMR, eat at a defect and do this plus other area wanna work out.
>Watching what you eat is the most important part of losing weight Teddy Brosevelt

I read this article and it's really funny

here is what it says

>after exercising all day on biggest loser, people returned to not exercising all day and gained weight
>this means it's their metabolism and they can't help it

Good God are you serious? Please be bait. You cannot be this stupid.

just tell her to eat less, its that simple.what the fuck is this.

buy a kitchen scale, measure everything and their calories.feed 500 less than maintenance calories for weight loss.it might not go down for the first two weeks because water in the body fluctuates everyday, changing weight.but keep at it and she's gonna drop that weight.after about 3 weeks, re-caliberate the calories and repeat.

fuck this.

Drink as much liquor as possible. When you die from the alcohol poisoning, your body won't need the nutrients anymore, this you won't have to eat. So yes, get to drinking shit. Idiot

Nothing will happen to you if you do it correctly.

Either the calories she eats are junk food tier and/or she's not training hard enough.

do IF + keto + running instead