How is this possible?

how is this possible?

here is his dumbfuck routine

>no steroids were used

can you summarise this

>man gains 63 lbs of muscle in 28 days
>claims that there was no use of steroids during the study

So how much did he eat?
It apparently wasn't 20000 calories a day.

I call bullshit

Detrained due to accident. Also he used roids.

This was all done to promote nautilus.

It's easily possible just look at Rippetoe and Zach Evetts

Person doing this expiriment was a bodybuilder before, and had a pause from training. He started with this along with steroids and a surplus diet.

63lbs of muscle in 28 days is ~2.2lbs of muscle a day, you could practically visibly see the muscle growing if this were even close to true.

He was a bodybuilder coming off an injury.

Zach was a skinny fuck with no muscle and also gained a shit ton of bodyfat

>roid user claims natty

Gee where have I seen this before?

I'm having a hard time believing you can achieve this even with steroids. 1 kilo every fucking day. What the fuck were they smoking?

did you guys even read the pics?

even if he was on steroids, and accounting for the muscles loss from the injury, its still over 40lb he gained in a month.

Thats not normal even on steroids.

It's normal to regain mass you had quickly, combine it with steroids and retarded amounts of volume. It's not rocket science.

>It's normal to regain mass you had quickly
>what is reading comprehension
he lost 20lb because of injury
he gained 60lb
thats 40lb more than he lost

>combine it with steroids and retarded amounts of volume
so its normal for someone on steroids to gain more a 1lb a day?

Did you ever cycle ? You have no idea how much water weight you put on the first week just on deca alone

Have you considered that maybe the numbers are bullshit?

If there was a super secret way of gaining lean mass that fast everybody would know about it

Magic solutions don't exist, including with steroids

40lb apparently

>Have you considered that maybe the numbers are bullshit?
then the pic is wrong because the numbers are bullshit and not because 'lol he was just on steroids!'

Perhaps the answer is right in front of us.

It says there he focused mainly on super heavy negative reps for everything.

I kinda believe it because when i was developing my lats for pull ups, the thing that blew them up hard core in just weeks was me doing negatives with weight added.

I went from no pullups to 6 dead hang after about 3-4 weeks.

>Casey has no financial interest
>He had a cash incentive per pound of muscle gained. It was his job.

Negatives can certainly do amazing shit. They get the satellite cells working best, and those produce the cells that produce muscle eventually. But from experienced trainers it's eccentric only exercises that seem to be great for lean mass gain.

OR hes on steroids and theyre liars

It's not fucking binary you idiot.

that's what beta destiny preaches, heavy as fuck focusing on the stretch for giant gains

>Casey has no financial interest
>He had a cash incentive per pound of muscle gained. It was his job.
this thread convinced me that people on Veeky Forums are fucking illiterate.

they are right though. because they used fucking dark magic and sold their souls to achieve that. no other way.

>claimed to have happened decades ago with no concrete evidence
>probably just roided

You gotta be fucking stupid to believe his shit

>he was on a cycle beforehand, he then stopped lifting for some months after and at the same time stopped gear

>not only did this lower his muscle mass by a great margin but it also lowered the water weight in his already massive muscles

2 weeks before experiment starts he is already 2 weeks into a ungodly cycle of heavy dbol, heavy deca, heavy tren, and heavy test, and his hormone levels have evened out for max gains, at this point he still hasent lifted for months and has infact lost 10lbs in lbs those two weeks alone from eating an apple a day and black coffee while limiting liquids netting another easy 5-6lbs to gain by the end of experiment due to general hydrating and the water that gets sucked into muscle while on gear,24 hours before comes heavy workout, experiment starts, 7 days later he has regained all 10lbs by lifting and eating hard, every 7 days after he gains 6lbs, eating huge amount of calories and working out way more than listed(lol if you believe he spent 4 weeks being monitered constantly) with ~1lb being fat, and 1lb of water a week going into is muscle due to steroids and at a insane rate due to extra mass of muscle being gained, when he is weighed he has 3lbs of food from stuffing his face in body.... just lol if you think he lost 18lbs of bodyfat, he actually looks a bit fatter in the after pic, assuming in the first pic he is 200lbs, and in the last 245, which is resonable then losing 18lbs of bodyfat s equal to losing 7.5% yet in his his before and after you can clearly see he has even more lower stomach chub and his clavicles and collor bone are no longer defined, his quads are clearly much bigger but with a 7.5% loss in bf then look no more defined, not to mention in pic 1 you can see the sidewall of his abs, from this you can tell top abs look more "defined" simply because in pic 1 he is relaxed and second he is tensing....

summary

so basically it's down to, he didn't actually lose bf, he gained a bit, he just got his gains back fast AF from starving himself and muscle memory using ungodly amounts of anabolics and preloading hard while not lifting, atleast 4-5lbs of his "lean muscle gains" are in water held in his muscles, with another lb or two just from being over hydrated to max water in muscles and boost overall final weight, more weight comes still from and the insane amount of food still in his stomach and intestines from the amount of food it takes to gain even 20lbs in 4 weeks....