DNP threda

Just took 500mg for my first dose

I'm freaking out, am I gonna die

No going back son

If you feel yourself overheating, take a cold bath and call 911 so the paramedics can watch you die.

RIP

thats what you get for cheating

What is DNP and what does it do

cut your wrist open and if your blood is yellow or a weird greenish yellow, then yea you're fucked. If it's red or orange-redish then you okay son. You have to go deep though, you need to check the arterial blood, because the color change only takes effect in presence of oxygen. If you just get the venous blood, the bluish color overrides the effect of the drugs color and you get a false read.

This troll pasta always gives me anxiety.

Nah but would have started at 50-100mg. Get a cold back running brah,youve just ingested pesticides and it doesn't seem like ur at all ready for it wit this fear mindset.

dude chill out

Kek.

There's literally nothing you can do for a DNP overdose, even if you get too a hospital.
Godspeed, user. You're about to find the answer to the greatest mystery of all.

>pasta
It's 2 fucking sentences you idiot

100% untrue

DNP killed Zyzz make sure you don't suana.

The best they can do is put you into an induced coma, submerge you in ice water and pray. Otherwise you're fucked.

The maximum recommended dose is 250mg

OP is going to die, if true

It depends on your BW, bodybuilders take like 1g ED

Zyzz took DNP but nothing suggests he was on it during his trip in Thailand. His blood tests "only" showed recreational drugs.

Add sauna + drugs + genetic heart condition = cause of death

Wrong wrong
Dude how many memes are you on holy shit
Correct

Even though it's bait, I'll fill in for anyone who is worried.
The ld-50 of DNP depends on two things:
>Your weight
>The ambient temperature around you
If it's 100 degrees out and you're in the sun it is obviously more dangerous and the ld-50 is about 5mg/kg. If it's cold out or you sit in a cold bath the ld-50 could be as much as 40mg/kg.
I wouldn't recommend any average sized person (say 200 lbs, sorry manlets) to take 500mg as the risk outweighs the benefit. However, if you are average weight and you do take 500mg for some reason you are probably going to be fine. Ice bath, go to the hospital if you're really worried.

DNP doesn't show up on a blood test

He posted about it right before going on his trip then went to a suana when DNP is known for hyperthermia

Probably, yes.

I suggest running a very cold bath.

but it was fucking funny though

Can some of you guys post the pastebin? I feel like sweating off some fat

>another thread with not a single person that has actually ever done DNP