Is Varg Veeky Forums?

Is Varg Veeky Forums?

He's definitely not too badly in overall shape.

He eats healthy.
Mist food is self grown or raised when it comes to meat.
He hikes and swims alot, his daily work of doing the acre, chopping wood, building things etc. Definitely keeps him fit aswell.
Also he breathes fresh countryside air, drinks only fresh well water and fets alot of sunlight.

He is probably mire healthy than 80% of males in western europe.

Plus he's tall and has broad shoulders, manlets BTFO once again.

Most, gets*
>Phonefag

>he's tall
he's like 5'10 or 5'11

Stop lifting weights
>not being medieval barbarianmode

>muh superior nordic genes

Implying you wouldn't let him throw dice down your Myfarog

He's a dyel skelly t b h

>kills friend

euronymous was the biggest omega in metal history and deserved to die.

Let's find out!

Maybe back in the day. Prison changed him

lol

He wanted to kill him first! So he retaliated!
Stop posting anime you cuck

he looks like a bitch

>Count Grishnacht

norwegian autism

Most early black metal guys are LotR nerds

See, this is how you can tell they're autistic little bitches. Regular-ass rock dudes like Peter Steele or Joshua Homme are the real deal.

Bet you won't say that when he is attacking you with a knife in self defence

>Josh Homme
>makes up story about dying and coming back to life
Yeah really badass dude

Varg a lowkey otter

He's like 43 and looks about 60 though lol. And he's actually getting pretty fat.

And yeah, he's autistic for sure.

Post a source or stay mad Varg :^)

*teleports behind you* Godt forsok, gutten min *unsheathes dane axe*

He rammed a pocket-knife in the skull of his friend so he has some functional strength at least...

>friend
varg fucking hated euronymous

>I believe everything Varg tells me
He was obviously envious of all the attention Euro was getting and that Bard had also already claimed a life and he hadn't. That's the kind of insecure coward he is.

wow what an interesting analysis Freud, or maybe he killed him because he just hated the cunt

i believe he has autism, he's also a DYEL faggot, is balding, and looks old even though he's 43. he also LARPs and roleplays being a viking 1000 years ago. sorry, i just can't take skinny faggots with no muscle seriously

The man has a wife and 3 kids
He's accomplished more just in that than you ever would
Enjoy dying alone and being forgotten.

If I posted my Tinder profile with his pictures (and you didn't know him) with this description:
>Used to like black metal but Im too cool for that nigger music these days, I live on a farm and play role playing games and dress up in armour and stuff, finally I believe in norse gods and hate modern society, meeting people, it's too noisy and makes me uncomfortable

..what would you think of me? I'd be a laughing stock mate.

Gee wow, a wife and three kids? No one has accomplished that ever!

His wife has autism and he probably does too.

who gives a fuck? he's just an oddball guy with a nice comfy life

He befriended a NatSoc prison guard.

I fucking hate Americans.

>huehuehue this person has different social preferences in living than me and most people, what a fucking loser weirdo and probable mentally ill pedophile, ain't he!?

Hope NK nukes you.

I live in Germany actually. He's a loser and so are you.

I'm the biggest non-loser in the world - the fucking antithesis, friend

my passion for anti-americanism exceeds human reasoning - it's fun, easy and simply justified

Varg is not Veeky Forums to live in our society so he larps in the woods like the loser he is

>Germany
Stay cucked

Rude. You could be one of these savages invading our country.

stop shitting on Varg. He wants to save Europe, don't you?

Christianity is what made europe great, he wants to bring it back to its savage roots. Not really what I'd understand under saving Europe.

He's probably god dad strength, nothing more. He's an old nerd. I can't wait for the collab video with The Golden One tho, that should prove it.

>driving miles to another man's house, breaking in, and stabbing him in self defense
:^)

Varg is an old man who spent most of his best years in prison
Hes not fit, hes a wise old wizard

>wise

That was an April Fool's, man.
Exactly. He has nostalgia for a time he never even experienced. Times about which he's only read when they are glorified in literature. Pagans had shitty lives.

But he admits that life is shitty, and should be. You just don't want to accept that he's equally intelligent as most of us

I didn't say he's not intelligent. I agree with him about some things. I think he can often be ignorant though. For example I'm fairly sure he's never been to a large cosmopolitan city (e.g. London, New York, even Paris?) and seen how great multiculturalism can be. He comes across as a paranoid and as a coward quite often in his videos to me.

>multiculturalism
>great
Im from germany and I see my country getting flooded by sandniggers
fuck you