youtube.com/watch?v=0_XMJ4Zt1DM&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=K-CrEi0ymMg
youtube.com/watch?v=h5WhWu1g080
youtube.com/watch?v=0fN3NhZ5Ifc
youtube.com/watch?v=oeua30yIOF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

here's another pic

(sorry for all the fat)

do stretches to fix it, make sure your hamstrings are flexible, and make sure your shoulders and upper back have proper mobility.

Only then will it be safe to squat heavy.

Post butt we can't tell with the underwear on

Thanks for the feedback!

currently I don't lift heavy.
I 'train' at home.

I have a barbell with which I do a 60-minute whole-body workout every other day. It's this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=0_XMJ4Zt1DM&t=3s

The heaviest I squat is 20 kilos (including the weight of the bar)

Is it safe for me to keep going, while I'm working on hamstring flexibility, etc ?

Dick or gtfo

Need pic on all fours taken fRom the side to properly asses the degree of lordosis

here's a butt pic of mine from last year. Just mentally superimpose it on the other pics.

don't listen to this faggot, hamstring flexibility isn't going to help straighten your lower back,

stretch your hip flexors and quads, strengthen abs and spinal erectors.

Do 3x10 barbell rows
2-3x 10 romanian deadlifts
4x10 decline situps

add 2.5lb plates with every session so long as form is not compromised to complete a set. also, practice controlling your hip angle. from what it looks like to me is that your upper back is going into flexion (kyphotic), hips have anterior pelvic tilt

glute bridges, if you thrust your hips forward as hard as you can go by squeezing your glute tight as fuck you should see the lowerback straighten up.

This. Here's a great video on it. I have a bit of anterior pelvic tilt myself. I've been sleeping on my back and being conscious of my posture. I also stand up and do hip flexor stretches outlined in the video:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-CrEi0ymMg

also, if you can do hip thrusts with the barbell do them. look up bret contreras on youtube for how to do them. Make sure you keep your head pointed at the wall in front of you to prevent hyper extension. make sure as well with the romanian deadlifts and rows that you're not hyper extending your lumbar. shit will fuck you up. i forgot to also mention that when you squeeze your glutes to engage your hamstrings.

fucking awesome video, thanks! Also makes complete sense to me, since lunges and ab workouts are my most hated exercises.

hamstring flexibility comes into play during the movement and he can injure his lower back if he doesnt have it.

Everything else you said is good though.

I feel these two links are very important to help people get an idea of what's happening when they squat. It will help you in the long run to invest more time into learning proper form and what causes what while you're exercising.
youtube.com/watch?v=h5WhWu1g080

youtube.com/watch?v=0fN3NhZ5Ifc

youtube.com/watch?v=oeua30yIOF4
hip thrusts

I looked up the videos

If he increases the length of his hamstrings it'll raise the backend of his pelvis and allow his pelvis to tilt forward further. You want to tighten the hamstring and extend the hip flexors to bring the pelvis back into balance.

Increasing overall flexibility is helpful but my point is that increasing hamstring flexibility will not help correct anterior pelvic tilt.

You have the opposite case of this where for instance someone has what's known as sway back posture where increasing quad and hip flexor flexibility is counter productive and in this case increasing hamstring flexibility is extremely useful.

I looked up these videos as these ones are what were helpful to my understanding so when i explain myself you'll see where i got my information.

You sat down to much and your hip flexors tightened up. You also sleep on your side. Am I truth?

> Am I truth

very :|

Ok, I guess it's time to wrap up the thread, Veeky Forums, thanks a lot!

I'm still going through the videos you posted, but here are my take-away messages so far:

> focus on strengthening glutes and abs

> add hip thrusts to my routine

> learn more about keeping a neutral spine from brett contreas

> sit on my ass less.

(the barbell rows, and deadlifts are covered by my routine already)

thanks a lot!

>stretch your fucking quads and hip flexors
this one is very important