LANKLETS HATE HIM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_Nx-Ds4C3k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
youtube.com/watch?v=D6_e5pW0HSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i fucking love this guy.
he gets alot of hate from the lankets on this board tho because they will never achieve a tuff physique like his

Who is this again?

wgho the fuck is it?

AlphaDestiny

BetaDestiny

le rack pulls, minoxidil pube beard and baby gap size shirts guy

he's my favorite meme

A7874

Alex Leonidas. Believe it or not, he is natural (even though looks huge)

damn bros anyone knows how i can achieve traps like those? Is there some magic EXERCISE that i can do?

meme memes above the meme

>Alpha
>manlet

here come the jelly haters

>manlets so angry they lift and take steroids to compensate for their height

Friendly reminder:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4

Everytime I see one of his thumbnails I just picture him walking staring into a mirror, doing rack pulls and spaghetti flailing out of his ass.

He's like the autistic love child of Mario and Fonzie its piss

>not so hot form
>facial hair
>balding
>midget
Ok.

1015 above the knee rack pulls

dont forget 750 reps of neck curls with a 45lb plate

Dude looks great, but "alpha"? Cmon. He is clearly compensating.

5'5 isn't midget, it's average height

Yes, for a midget.

>5'5 isn't midget, it's average height

Ok Mexico , not for the white man

kek at how they changed their tune when the guy makes money. so even if you are tall they will leave you for some balding manlet with money

5'5" ain't midget, but it sure as hell is below average.

no, it's above average in some parts of the world

Rack pulls above the neck

Yed but we speak about the non-shitty part if the world.

I actually do and I'm 6'5

OP is still a faggot tho

knee racks above the pull

>what is marketing

>Alex Leonidas
lol what do you mean ''believe it or not''?? I mean you can get alot stronger and bigger natural than him. wtf this borad really is cancer

did you watch the video? they said they made the short guy a millionaire and still none of them picked him because he's too short.
on a side note on average tall people do better in the workforce than manlets

He comes out as such a tryhard is cringy sometimes.

He doesn't look that short; how tall is he?

5'2"

>He comes out as such a tryhard is cringy sometimes.

He's a case example of someone who got picked on while they were young and can not stop being insecure. It's kind of interesting to watch him and his mannerisms, everything is so predictable. I don't dislike him, I almost feel bad for him. He tries to have the "alpha" mentality and a fuck the world attitude but he seems so uncomfortable with himself. He is a living meme, I'd love to observe him in person and see how many times he flexes his traps in a shop window.

5'5 and around 185 lbs which is pretty insane considering his height. he seems to be around 15% bf

youtube.com/watch?v=D6_e5pW0HSs

Says in this description

Kinda gettin bored here lil guy so I did some searching on the archive since you bluffed giving me real stats... lol, topped out at 220lbs, that means you were one of the guys who couldn't even hit 200lbs natty...

remember you are unable to quit steroids even if you wanted because the humiliation you will suffer from having the people you see every day watch you deflate like a retarded balloon and the crippling depression you will have from a completely fucked endocrine system and scorched earth nut sack that won't be able to produce levels of test even half of a normal mans for at least a decade will surely lead to suicide

you, like all your pictures are just illusions, of course you're on an internet forum, you are retarded(like me) unlike me it takes pictures that make you look huge

Have fun spending money on something you do to impress others, mostly online because let's be honest everyone irl who sees you knows you got a napoleon complex and can't live without drugs

sorry I have to embarrass you on the only real place where you can get any respect from other autists like us. I hope you find what you are looking for and don't realize to late that you fucked up your natural life to be an imitation bodybuilder.

>huge
>looking huge
>while under 5'10
>ever
lmao

here he says 5'5 so which one is it?

If he'd shave his face and get a tan he'd look much better

lmao a '5'5" alpha'

He's obviously compensating for his height but his advice is still pretty good.

Also does anybody have the new version of naturally enhanced?

No it's
> What is little man syndrome

neck pulls under the rack

>alpha
>5'5
being that large doesn't mean anything if I could hold him away with one hand like a cartoon skit

he was more insecure then he is more honest now
people only lie about being taller not shorter

how much you weigh?

weird since he always had that kind of mentality and talked like he is alpha that doesn't care. maybe he is still lying about his height and we'll see a 5'4 video this year

And what difference would that make? 5'4 is still respectable
in the real world it takes like 5 foot to be "short"

Balding manlet kek

Sorry man, but if you live in a developed "white" country, anything under 5'8 is short for a guy IRL. My last two gfs were 5'8 and 5'10 ffs

i don't give a shit about his height, just saying that him giving advice about being confident with who you are and other alpha bullshit then lying about his height goes against everything he is trying to say

even 13 yo girls today are easily over 5'7 here in austria

Blaha 2.0

nobody who lives a "badass lifestyle" like he keeps trying to prove bothers so much about the things he does. a balding manlet with pube beard and nigger diction.

literally worst channel, at least blaha and durianrider are entertaining in their autistic delusions

this guy lifts far more than that fat piece of shit and is actually at decent body fat. how can you even compare him to that fat pig?

both are equally delusional when it comes to muh alphaness

HOLY FUCK look at this guys beard, it's insane!

How do I get a beard like that??

Kek...

farkk he lives a badass lifestyle, i want in man, how does he do it??

still has some nerdisms from b4 swole, but undeniably stronger than everybody on fit

hate when cute girls wear chokers

Yeah but Jason actually backs it up. I heard him saying he was a mercenary and has killed armed men.
Just saying I wouldn't fuck with Blaha, none of use know how deep it goes...

why?
Doesn't it mean you can choke them?
hot af

600lbs

5'6 here
everywhere I go I am shorter/same height as most people
mostly the former though