"Wow dude you've been getting really ripped!"

>"Wow dude you've been getting really ripped!"

This literally happened to me 3 days ago and I splerged out

Whats the correct response to get laid?

Thanks, y-you too

>you got even blacker

this

Just cepture a cep

I wish there would be black girls like that in my country.

Do something to escalate to touching. Even something as stupid as poking yourself and saying you're still doughy can work quite well.

Pro tip: if they don't escalate to touching even with big cues, either you're misreading the situation, they're not interested but are giving out weird signals, or they're gonna be real hard work to bed because they're so shy/insular/autistic. Or something like that.

>actual advice

You're not allowed to get laid, you haven't even unlocked her character

ayy gurl

cuz dam

and

what happens after the touching

i have aspergers you have to lay this out step by step for me

IM NOT THE ONLY ONE GETTING RIPPED TONIGHT BBY

Take your Ponos to her vagoo and jam it in

Same.

I'd trade the 'african-americans' for the mudslimes in my country in a heartbeat

Why does she look cute what the fuck she literally looks like she's white but darker than coal it's weird as shit

Touch her and hang around until it turns her on noticeably then put the penis in her moist vagina.

How does a black woman look white to you? Retarded.

> He only sees skin tone

Kek

Do a cep flex. If she interested she will feel you up and say woww so hard. Then you say "thats not the only thing that got hard ;)" and fuck her right then and there. No need to thank me

>reply: "heh XD"
>then change the subject

only good reply

Are you me?

Getting compliments is a major source of Italian pasta dishes- A girl once felt up my bicep/tricep, literally said "Damn, boy", even though we're not English, and all I could say was an awkward "Thanks" with an awkward smile, and I have no fucking clue where to go from there.

n-no just buying smaller shirts h-heh :’)

I swear this is just a white girl in black face

insert your cloaca into her gestation sac, release your eggs into her and then wait 30 days

after that point she'll biteyour head off and lay the pupated larva in your head and they will grow into a healthy litter of aspergi

I keked

I will never have a black gf.
Why live, Veeky Forums?

It's a mix of the nose, makeup and hair. Not sure if I would call it "white" though.

If you think like that you never will

You gotta believe..... and preferably have a 8x6 penur

>aspergi
Nice

there are different african ethnic groups

are you American and white?

If you are you'll have no trouble getting a black gf if you actually apply yourself.

why are black girls so hot

does she have silver poisoning?

checked and kekked

Say "you think?" or "really" autismo how is this hard?

just smile and say thank you
no need for a crazy response
if she is interested she will ask you questions which you can answer in more detail

They're not

I'll rip your asshole in half like wet tissue paper

Pull shirt up to show pecs and pants down till it's just above the leaning tower of penis and say "You think so?" with a sort of a smirk or full shit eating grin.

Either spend the next few minutes talking her into telling me how wet she is and that she wants to fuck or spend the rest of the time listening to her shit talk me so she can talk herself out of wanting to fuck me and egging her on by being a complete chad/jamal pseudo rapist stereotype then kiss her full on the lips while she's fuming and angry or just exasperated.
Either way she's having multiple orgasms and I'm getting this 9 inch daddy dick in her and pumping a load in or on her.

That's unironically how I always respond.

Say some fag shit. 'Well I hope you know how to sew.' Slam bam that ass user

"You should see me in my underwear!"

>that hotrod flame pencil pouch
best touch

Just act cool. not like she wants you to whip your dick out.

>Pull shirt up to show pecs and pants down till it's just above the leaning tower of penis and say "You think so?" with a sort of a smirk or full shit eating grin.

shit sounds like it comes from literally every anime or 12y old boys dream.

This, user, go for nerdy black girls if you're still having trouble, they're always down for white guys

Tumblr is invading.

There's a nerdy white guy on twitch I follow, he's got a good attitude, but he hooked up with an 8/10 cute nerdy biracial black girl. She wants his dick so bad, he gives her a kiss and has to tell her to leave him alone so he can stream. I am fucking flabbergasted.

"Haha nah, barely look like I lift. *pull out phone and show picture of Zyzz semi naked"
"What no, I'm not gay it's my goal body, saving a guys po2c doesnt make me gay"
"Haha please respond"

thanks babe

Man peebee is so garbage especially if you compare her to liara or even any other asari in andromeda I was so bummed I couldn't bang dr lexi more like dr sexy amirite fuck this game

I don'T know why, but I like short haired black girls who have hair that is less chemicals and more hair.
And some of them have such a neutral dick sucking faces, man......

And I hate them all.

>why are hot girls so hot?
gee i wonder

Wow edgy

>when you still haven't unlocked your gf

lmfao

>edgy

piss off reddit

Granted he's being an edgy faggot about it, but I genuinely dont find black girls attractive. I'm huge on hygiene and black girls tend to have a particular scent to them. I think it's the shit they do with their hair. Turns me off 100% to all of them. They seem dirty and greasy. Even a decent looking black girl is only pretty "for a black girl."
That's not even touching on the chimp facial structure.

i see you still havent gotten the promotion at your coal mining job

>thinking that is her final form

Silly user

A girl from a floor down did this to me a couple weeks ago and the week after
>be tech support
>go downstairs to visit a buddy who used to be in my team
>see said girl, she sees me
>prev months she started a convo with me at the pantry asking about some guy in my office she thinks was her uni senior
>now she says hi again and asks for help with work
>I grab her computer mouse and show her stuff
>puts her fingers on my wrist and sort of taps on it
>the week after she grabs my arms "are you heading home already? Wait for me :("

She's skinny and has bad skin, but she's as tall as I am. She might be cute if her skin is smoother.

>piss off reddit
there's no way you're older than 15

So who is this qt? On my phone got no reverse image search please help a dude

black women with white facial aesthetics is mmmmmmmmmmhm

They are two different people lol

Ops pic is theblackhannahmontana but she changed he insta name to single black mom or some shit

This is senait an Ethiopia model

>but she changed he insta name to single black mom or some shit
huelizard.gif

she's painting her face blacker than it really is for attention

Cum on her face bro I heard it's great for the skin.

"up yours nigger"

rude tbqh

Black girls aren't my type, but DAYUM.

"damn, nigga you dark as fuck".

Holy shit thank you user, didn't expect useful advice desu

notice how shes only found attractive cus she doesnt have the typical nigger characteristics in her face? (big nostrils, huge lips etc)

black skin white girl face

at night that sandwich be floatin

Why is having a dark skinned gf so great?

B-but we Ethiopians like you user

>race = skin color
Wewist of lads.

Why is she so qt? She must have zero hardships in life.

She looks like a white girl that walked in soot.

So she's got the ultimate exotic factor.

Plus she is orthodox Christian cause she's Ethiopian so you know she's pure

>you will never wake

she just looks like an indian

>anything I like is inherently white!

those features originate in east africa, you mongs

>b-back that a-a-ass up... heh heh...

no but seriously

>wow you've been getting really ripped!

you forgot to say (no homo) bro. that's just such a guy thing to say

>>anything I like is inherently white!
I'm not too fond of peanut butter, mud huts, and rap music. Sorry to disappoint, DeShaquandrius.

fun fact: peanut butter actually wasn't invented by a black man

she looks more indian than black

I think you'll have an easier time going for the sympathy angle. let girls know you have Asperger's. They may find it endearing and it will help them understand your weird social behavior. The learning curve you are trying to hurdle to act like a normie is outrageously difficult.

"Thanks, you look black please go away"

Of course it wasn't. A black man's never had an original idea in his life.

It's not dark skinned, It's a nigger. Race isn't skin color boyo. Not even gonna mention the fact that she's flat chested and you're, well, I wouldn't say ugly, but maybe it's for the best that you're a genetic dead end.

Lel

suitable digits desu