Who else /fitmilf/ here?

Who else /fitmilf/ here?

I am

I'd bury my nose so far into her ass. I don't give a fuck how old she is. she looks unreal in a thong.

she needs to put on more fat weight

she looks better in week 1

Looks all right if she's >70-years-old
Looks absolutely disgusting otherwise, 2/10 not even if drunk out of my mind.

>That C-section scar

HNNNGGGNGNGNGNGN

Week 18 definitely

holy shit, if thats real thats a great improvement

Its real brah

this is what we have to look forward to

life is grim, everything deteriorates until death :(

yup , welcome to reality
tfw close to 50

I don't think we were meant to live past 30. Watching women age into old crones, having been so beautiful, it incredibly tragic

Are you attracted to women your own age? By which I mean "could you get an erection and have sex with one of them"

Week 1 looks best.
How the fuck did she get loose stomach skin while gaining weight and the difference being only 8 pounds?

This - I have always been curious as someone who is 20 years away from that landmark

So in a half year she lost a significant amount of body fat and gained total weight. Seems legit

I'm not that guy above, but similarly I'm approaching 50. Yes, I do like women my age or even a bit older. Actually easier to get laid now than it was when I was younger, lot of available women, recently divorced separated looking for fun, and if you have kept in reasonable shape you don't have to work that hard either.

that is literally noobie gains.

27 weeks is just under 7 months

in under 7 months she lost what appears to be a significant amount of body fat and gained a not-insignificant amount of muscle.

Considering 30s-40s is when most women say "fuck it" and stop caring about their bodies, she's doing phenomenal.

Fucking chubby chaser

that scar baka