Zero Cal General

Ok Im like four days in. Shit is starting to get weird, esp combining with the EC stack.

I plan for my body to eat its own fat through the end of May, and drop 40-50 pounds in the process.

Zero calorie foods:

- Celery
- Coke Zero
- Chicken broths

Feels good to know that between now and 50 days I will no longer be a fatass. It's like the ultimate cheat code.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396
youtube.com/watch?v=E484qiQXxzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>coke
wtf nig

Dont die

does this shit actually work?

Thats one of the dumbest thing i`ve read

Plz remember a multivitamin

this is incredibly stupid. why are you stupid

>eating or drinking at all

never gonna make it m8
enjoy turning female

I would just do keto, 75% cals come from fat. I've lost 7lbs in a week so far. Granted some of that is water, but I feel fine and my lifts are fine. High fat no carbs is a feel good time

Doable but only with supplements

FFS you stupid fatty
you're fat because your food habits are fucked up.

Don't do something temporarily, like stop eating and try to starve yourself. Look at your habits, understand that you need to change.

Eat brown rice and chicken, but not like a fatass!

That reminds me that like 10 years ago at the age of 18 i had a 200 cals per day diet, not even trolling. It was basically just leaves and pastrami slices. No exercise. What a fucking idiot i was. It worked though, got me from chubby to skinny in like a month or two.

Better just to start juicing instead to get your microvitamins. Just buy a juicer and go into some asian market and buy random leafy green vegetables you never seen before and juice

most of its water. keto depletes your body of glycogen which carries 4x its weight in water and people can usually loose 10-20 pounds of water weight in the first month, but only 4 pounds or fat or less usually.

You fucking idiot, just stop, now.

Your body is missing out on vital nutrition, and even if you do drop the weight, by then, your metabolism has slowed close to a halt, meaning when you do return to a normal diet, not only will you gain all that weight back, but you'll get even fatter, and that's not taking into account how the return to a normal diet will fuck up your system.

Listen to You're fat because of our habits, you're sedentary and you don't healthy food, so to lose fat the healthy way, you exercise 4 -7 times a week (depending on intensity) and shift to a healthier diet, that's it, and it's not a meme at all, it's why I did to drop major weight.

You know what is a meme though? Fad diets.

Fixing your fucking habits instead of following that will eventually fuck you up and won't amount to anything because you'll gain all that weight back.

What happened to this place, ever goddamn day you see numerous threads about people talking about their incredibly retarded meme diet.

I thought people here have muscle mass they are looking to maintain, but it seems like most of the board is now skinny fats that want to become skinny.

>even if you do drop the weight, by then, your metabolism has slowed close to a halt

you're mistaken

[citation needed]

>It's like the ultimate cheat code
/v/ manchild detected, you're just going to eat your muscle away, eat healthy at a caloric deficit.

The best diet is one you can stick to.

It's about a lifestyle change, bruh. You're just going to gain the weight back when you return to your normal eating habits

please at least do lyle mcdonald's rapid fat loss PSMF thing, and don't actually just stop eating for a month

>by then, your metabolism has slowed close to a halt

that's called being dead.

>muh semantics
You know what I meant, and nutritional abstinenance is a slow death anyway.

>close to a halt
there's literally no reason for you to have included this.

Your metabolism might slow a bit, but regardless of how much you are eating, you body still needs to perform it's functions, which constitute most of the calories used by your body daily.
>digestion
>breathing
>heating
>moving
>beating heart
>using brain (which might be why your metabolism is slow)
>sodium/calcium pumps
etc.

>vital nutrition
Not if you take a multivitamin

If it works whys it bad. I dont want muscle yet, I want to get down to 10 % bf then start to bulk.

Because i looked like utter shit and damaged my health. If you want to look good the fastest way is making steady linear progress towards your goal body. Eating up your muscles is guaranteed to hurt your progress

>this is maintainable
This is why fatties remain fat. Always looking for the easy way out.

this thread is one big troll right

Since you don't care about your health, why dont you just do a DNP stack?

Have... have you not eaten real food in four days?

Are you fucking retarded, or am I being b8ed

Yes, and his plan is to continue only eating zero-calorie meme food for 50 days.

Dead man posting.

Can I do strenuous cardio & weight lifting while on Keto? I'm hesitating to commit to Keto because I'm training for a 5k and it's hard enough training while cutting as it is.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396

not that i'm advocating fasting for a month without medical supervision.

Citation needed???? Nigger are you literally fucking retarded. If you eat nothing your body will cannibalize itself for energy, it does not 'adapt' and break the laws of thermodynamics. Just ask the inmates from auschwitz how well the body 'adapts' to a zero calorie diet.

>Just ask the inmates from auschwitz how well the body 'adapts' to a zero calorie diet.

>believing the Holocaust happened

wew lad

no, getting "fit" is one of those things where the road is more important than the destination.
learning how to eat properly and excercising regularly will help more on the long run than starving yourself for a a few days.

>body will canabalize itself if it doesn't get enough calories

Yeah, that's the point.
The body will eat it's stores of food and breakdown the excess shit in the body and release all kinds of growth hormones and the like to help the body work better.

Losing a few pounds of muscle is nothing compared to the dozens of pounds of fat an obese person will lose.

>guaranteed replies

>Losing a few pounds of muscle is nothing compared to the dozens of pounds of fat an obese person will lose.

Or you could just do it the old fashoned, correct way, which takes longer but reaps less muscle loss.

Shoo shoo gains goblin

Who gives a shit about LBM when you weigh 300+ and are clinically obese. Just let the guy knock off some weight and feel good about himself for once.

it also incurs metabolic slowdown (whereas fasting does not), but whatever.

P I C K L E S
I
C
K
L
E
S

Too much sodium, it's low cal but can actually lead to WEIGHT GAIN with water retention. Which is pretty bad psychologically for those cutting and literally gaining weight on less calories lol

If you're doing zero calorie, so a juice fast so you get the proper micronutrients.

qualiy thread

If you use the correct supplements, potassium/sodium/etc, I think you'll be fine.

A way to make it easier though I'd assume would be to put your body in ketosis before you start fasting, transitioning so suddenly is probably a massive hurdle.

BTW I've read some fasting reports and people report dropping fucking loads, (youtube.com/watch?v=E484qiQXxzM this guy for example)
Lost over a KG/day, that's crazy when you consider calorie expenditure. Does anyone know why?

Less water retention my dude

Obvious bait is obvious.

Consider the average TDEE for a man is probably 2500calories, there's approximately 7500 calories in a kilo of bodyfat which would imply under certain assumptions he'd lose 1/3rd kg/day, he is massively over that, he would at a maximum under realistic assumptions lose 10kg, there's no way that he had 20kg of water.

Dude, your body is made up of approximately 60-70% water. Your muscles are essentially made up of water as well, without any glycogen you will lose A LOT of water.

Don't recommend cardio on keto

ITT: broscience lads who failed bio 101

You guys actually fell for it, holy shit.

want a better healthier way to lose fat? roid, eat moderately clean, lift weights with high reps and do light cardio

Okay. I have following problems:
I have a low iron count in my body.
And I really, really want to try it for 12 days full.
The thing is, I am visiting three courses (basic dancing, parcour, taichi)
Lift three times a week and jog half an hour 3 times a week.
Is this even healthy for someone THAT active?

>Zero calorie foods:
By definition there's no such thing

click bait, that diet isn t 0 calorie

i would definitely take at the very least a multivitamin. dont take any extra stimulants, thats dumb. also you probably don't want to do a bunch of cardio everyday if you plan on fasting for a long period of time, your body is burning enough net calories as is.

>diet coke
>not sparkling water.

Please consider suicide.