New FPH, old one 300+

New FPH, old one 300+

Rage Edition

Just found this gem : vid.me/W8D6

Other urls found in this thread:

dudecomedy.co/woman-who-had-viral-blow-up-in-restaurant-gets-exposed-as-a-cam-girl/
youtube.com/watch?v=zPlAyrrVdF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it must be sad being fat and alone

also does anyone have the full episodes of my 600lb life with james king and the third part on steven assanti if that ones out yet

Loving this OP. I seriously hope somebody killed her

Is this possible natty?

OWWWWWW MUH LEGS

>tfw you're 30 with the mind of an infant

WHAT THE FUCK

Holy shit, it looks like a shaved Starbelly Sneetch from Dr. Seuss.

That OP vid will never get old. The butthurt is palpable.

>YOU RAPE YOUR WHORE IN PUBLIC
>IM AMURRICAANN

This is most women nowadays desu

I can never watch videos like this because they make me cringe so hard. Like, how can you go and make a fool of yourself like that over something that doesn't even matter? Now you look like an idiot and everyone is laughing at you.

That vid is highly infuriating. When will mass-farming whales for what little calcium and muscles they have be legal? The fat can be used as alternative fuel.

It's ok to get physical when someone calls you out like that right? I mean I wouldn't do it in the restaurant, but follow her and brawl it out on the street. Maybe get a fine, but it would be worth it.

>That video.
Makes me want to follow her out onto the street and shoot her then punch myself in the face to claim I shot her in self defence.

No, never do that m8. You'll always be seen as that asshole who punches a woman, even if she deserved it.

That's why you film that shit.

She's a cam girl.

dudecomedy.co/woman-who-had-viral-blow-up-in-restaurant-gets-exposed-as-a-cam-girl/

You're probably right :/ life is not fair

another one bites the dust

First tweet pissed me off, second one had me laughing. 10/10

Tabarius knows what's up.

Turns out it's fake.

When fat people claim that they are fat because of genetics/thyroid and not overeating/sedentary lifestyle, do they mean just themselves or all fat people?

Like do they think all the other fat people are fat because of their own faults, and they themselves are fat against their will? Or do they think that there is no connection between overeating and weight.

They're either super ignorant, or really insensitive to other fat people.

Oh my god : youtube.com/watch?v=zPlAyrrVdF8

That picture is offensive.

none pizza with left beef

>a giant circle of bread
>either healthy or "yum"
Is there a correlation between lack of taste and retardation?

reminder to have some self awareness

westernization was a mistake

Haha that lip piercing.

"Man I sure am fat and gross, maybe if I pierce my lip I can still look cool when I'm pushed around the grocery store"

Mobility scooters should be activated by swiping a card into it that's given by prescription, and fat people should never be given that prescription. Just like they shouldn't be given handicap placards. Maybe give them fattycap placards that require them to park as far away as possible from the doors.

Piercings on cows have been popular for a while, user

George constanza?

That's not a lip piercing, she just accidentally ate a fork and some of it went through her lip.

The guy seems unironically retarded from the way he talks

That was unbelievable, from
>stop making out
To
>you were literally having sex and trying to rape me

>Implying doctors nowadays aren't fatties themselves and wouldn't prescribe such a card out of sympathy for their fellow fatties.

>people pay to see this thing naked

Doctors should have their pay lowered based on BMI/bf%. Makes no sense doctors should be unhealthy.

As far as I know, there's not going to be a part 3 of the Asanit brothers progress. The younger brother (the one who's not a sociopath) did an AMA on Reddit where he basically said TLC isn't doing a 3rd part to their story.

And yet you dislike us muslims being in Western countries and teaching you some basic morals.

That would probably be seen as some sort of discrimination, at least in the US. Since it seems like half the country believes that being fat is """Healthy""", and a large chunk of the country is overweight to some degree. Despite the evidence linking obesity to dying earlier, nobody seems to take it seriously as a health condition.

REMOVE YOURSELF FROM MY BOARD, SARACEN SCUM

Islam apologists not welcome.

Also you faggots get just as fat as westerners when given the opportunity, see UAE.

>fiddling kids
>basic morals
Heh

>Fucking goats
>basic morals

Yeah alright

Stop posting that bullshit map its a complete fallacy

Prove it.

>S-stop posting that map that proves that Muslims were in the wrong! I want to keep hating on anglos and Christianity!!!

Yeah nah

T. Future domestic abuser

Literally nothing wrong with domestic abuse.

They're lazy and really just don't want to admit their lifestyle.

>domestic abuse
>abuse
>nothing wrong

t. Current domestic abuser

She needs a wrench forcefully implanted into her skull

>make pizza healthy
>by removing all the vegetable/fruit and cheese
looks like we found the missing link between regular dietary retards and the "i boiled the calories out of this 4kg chocolate cake so it's ok" crowd

>That was intense

>muslims
>basic morals

fucking disgusting

>when tumblr leaves its parent's house

this is all women these days.

I know millionaire programmers and lowly teachers.

all of them are 6 years old.

>you can be fit and have a social life and enjoy pizza and bacon
these people are pathetic, investing 2-3 hours a day working out some how strips you of activity for the remaining 20+ hours in day.

at least those comments were good anti-rage

wew looks like she dipped her foot into a dorito crumbs

>go to work
>go to play practice with people who don't talk to me
>workout
>eat
>go to sleep

I don't have a life, so maybe they have a point desu

you mean cultural marxism?
fuck you dirty fucking muslims. fucking disgusting. kill yourself and not the suicide bomb way faggot.

Isn't it calzone tho?

>tried so hard in sports he couldn't get laid
fucking kek

Kek

>raping because of erections, child brides, polygamy, fucking instagram whores
>morals

obviously fake

Shouldn't you count the Spanish reconquista among the crusades?

No?

Sorta related

>be me 5 or 6 years ago
>had minor surgery where they made a small cut into my lower abs
>pain killers made me sick so I wasn't taking them
>go to Wal-Mart with a friend to buy some food a day or two after the surgery
>I can walk but it's not comfortable and I'm a little slow
>decide to take a scooter because I've earned it
>last scooter
>get there and start to scoot away
>fat person behind me looks visibly angry that I took it before they got to it
>fatties throughout the store look made at me for using it assuming I'm just doing it to be a dick
>leaving and saw an old person coming into the store
>got up and offered it to them before any fatties could take it

You're a real bro

FUARRRK I WAS EATING

Nice

how tall was this guy?

He'd be around 6 foot.

cant be, 80kg at 6 foot is not 'fat', i'm 5'9 at 80kg myself, while i do need to lose weight (i'm planning to once i hit 1/2/3/4), i'm nowhere near that amount of fat.this guy is probably < 5'5

the b8 is strong with this one i audibly KEKd

This is pizza? I thought it was a cheeze stuffed bread thing. Which, to me, looked relatively appetizing.

>goat fuckers, child rapist, beating women for being gang raped, beheading infidels, cutting off thieves hands

We don't want to destroy all of our good western ideas, we just want to change how women and betacuck enablers act

>Pushing that thing around the grocery store
I mean I know a lot of people on Veeky Forums are into deadlifting but damn

I'd eat it. I'm addicted to bread, sometimes I'll linger in the bread section of the grocery store to just smell it.

Calzone is a bread pocket filled with tasty stuff, like cheese, tomato sauce and whatever you might think of getting on a pizza.
That thing there is no calzone, just some bread and ham.

AD 632 -- Muhammad’s death.

AD 635 -- Christian Damascus fell to invading Muslims.

AD 636 -- Christian Antioch fell to invading Muslims.

AD 638 -- Christian Jerusalem, and later Alexandria, fell to invading Muslims.

AD 650 -- Muslim armies reached Cilicia and Caesarea of Cappodocia. In the same period Muslim forces carried out raids on Cyprus, Rhodes, Crete and Sicily, carrying off thousands of Christian slaves.

AD 668 -- Muslim armies laid siege to Constantinople. They were repulsed.

AD 711 -- Muslim armies invaded Spain. By AD 715 they had conquered most of Spain.

AD 717 -- Muslim armies again laid siege to Constantinople. Again repulsed.

AD 732 -- Muslim armies invaded France. Charles Martel stopped them at Tours.

AD 792 -- The Muslim ruler of Spain, Hisham, called for a new invasion of France. An international Islamic crusade was assembled, and was repulsed by the French.

AD 827 -- Muslim warriors invaded Italy and Sicily, terrorised monks, and raped nuns. Sicily was held by Muslims until AD 1091.

AD 846 -- Muslim armies reached Rome, where they forced the Pope to pay them tribute.

AD 848 -- France was again invaded by Muslims. And again repulsed.

AD 1059 -- Pope Urban II launched the FIRST Crusade.

We can do this all day, Muhammad.

Reminds me of the time I did sign up to Planet Fitness but nope the fuck out when I saw the pizza after my workout.

>fph thread turns into a discussion on the crusades
This timeline is getting weird.

I had to workout at planet fitness for about a month when I lived with my dad. It wasn't bad, and I meat some really jacked guys while I was there, but I really missed barbell workouts.

No they shouldn't, doctors are free to do whatever the fuck they want with their bodies in their free time

>mfw posting in a fat people hate thread while munching down on pizza

Dirty bulking is still a thing, right?

Youre lucky I never once saw anyone at the barbells, just me not knowing what to do but do it anyways and the fat fucks at the treadmills looking on

I wouldn't worry too much user. I bought a pack of knackwurst and I'm going to enjoy iy.

I disagree with his statement about lowering their pay, but I do believe that healthcare professionals should at least be semi-healthy. I've seen some fat as fuck doctors and it always kind of rubs me the wrong way.

You can see the insecurities this woman has due to the fact that she just attacks the girl even if she is talking to the guy. The GF must be a real qt

it's all about moderation, user.