Who /costco/ here? What do you guys buy?

Who /costco/ here? What do you guys buy?
My staples are Kirkland Protein bars, Kirkland trail mix sleeves, multi vitamin, vitamin D3, vitamin B12, fish oil, and ON Gold Standard Whey.

Prunes

Do they have any use other than helping you shit?
I see people mention them around here.

>paying for stuff
>not shoplifting

You don't realise how easy it is to get away with, do you?

>being a nigger
You don't know how much better life is with money , do you?

Kirkland dark chocolate nut bars, steak strips, dark chocolate covered mango. Ruining my bank balance and diet.

>steak strips
Is this Kirkland or a different brand? I want to look up the macros.

protein bars
water
swishers

Protein bars, Yogurt, dried Cranberries.

'Kirkland Signature Premium Beef Steak Strips Jerky 12 Oz' stick that into google and it'll come up.

thank you

Theyre just good for you and they fill me up

Costco absolutely killed quest bars by making the Kirkland bars. Next I hope they make cheaper Halo Top ice cream.

On a side note, the packaged meals there have God tier macros like the pot roast and tikka masala. Also they have bags of sweet potatoes, all really high quality. The only down side is you need to go with mum and dad because you don't have a membership.

What else do they have? Obviously ON and musclefarm whey and c4 but what else?

>The only down side is you need to go with mum and dad because you don't have a membership.
My mom forfeited her membership to me because she always goes with my dad and I live an hour away. It was a pretty easy process; just tell the people at the membership counter and then get your picture taken.

>The only down side is you need to go with mum and dad because you don't have a membership
The only down side is I need to go with mum and dad because I don't have a membership

My trip is usually:

2 Gallons of milk
2 Packages of eggs
2 Rotisserie chickens
Broccoli
Protein powder

I'll eat a chicken back to break my fast after a good 3 mile run + workout. Guilty pleasure because it has about a salt shaker worth of sodium

chicken bakes are so good.

Do they do bulk frozen berries?

Bulk frozen spinach/kale?

Bulk frozen collard greens/bok choi/chard/ dandelion greens?

My Dad has membership so Ill try to join him.

The protein bars are GOAT. I also bought by last protein powder there when it was on sale. Leanfit I think it was called. Vanilla flavor tastes pretty good.

>Rotisserie Chickens

This right here Anons. $5 for delicious cooked chicken that will fill up two days worth of protein macros.