Do asian girls like muscular white men?

Do asian girls like muscular white men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vtA592Oup5Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you're rich then yes

Yes, most of them don't look like your pic tho

Just be tall.

They like white men in general, because they heavily dislike Asian males, they found them extremely unattractive.

Most of them hate muscles but they all love BWC

this is a pretty good thing to consider desu

Main muscles they like are abs and biceps

>source asian gf and her friends

Also be at least 6 foot then you are sorted

>asian girls

yeah if you like cock

They do actually, at least the ones who will go after white men. In China most of the slutty type of women have considerable surgery done on their eyes and bodies.

show me

Go to any japanese, korean, chinese or whatever youtube channel and see how people on the streets look, that's you 'average' asian

yes

Black girls definitely do.

depends where they're from i guess

in japan anything past ottermode is considered homosex

Matey I just spent 3 months in Shanghai, they scrub up as well as any western girl if they want to, they're rich and daddy pays for the surgery and make up, and the average ones are decent looking enough at least if you have a thing for asians.

greentext that shit user

who cares?

Every azn qt I've ever known that came to the US always ended up being an SJW type. I don't care how hot you are, if you start spouting off about oppressed minorities and feminism, my boner is kill.

Not much to say dude, if you're a moderately beefy white dude and you can carry yourself like a man for the most part, you'll clean up with the middle-class black girl crowd. I would say 'big' is more important than 'shredded'.

Nice anecdote bro

only true if you have low standards

asians girls want 6 packs. muscle size comes 2nd. you could be superman big or just look like and average hollywood actor with his top off, i.e. ottermode, but 6 packs seal the deal.

shut up u empirical motherfucker

In general, low bodyfat is more important in there.

average face of a real chinese girl
big titties though

That's not a bad face tho. I'd tap that, big tits or no.

she's better from the side. yeah she is quite good looking. not the stereotypical facial archetype.

Please, the rest my good lad.

Yeah. I worked in the east for about 3 years and I've had a lot of mirin' Asian girls. I've had women be brazen enough to simply walk up and touch my arms.

However, one thing to consider is the amount of plastic surgery that is out there. A lot of it is done because of insecurity, but I've met women who actually went through psych evaluations for their surgery and they turned out beautiful both inside and out.

Tldr; yes they do. Just be careful of the superficial porcelain dolls.

I can vouch for this. I took a trip to S.A. a while ago and had women throwing themselves at me. I'm fairly attractive, in good shape, and a manlet. Honestly being decent looking and white is easy mode, being tall would just be a plus

Hypothetically speaking, if I were to take a vacation to an asianic country, which one would I have the highest chance of getting it on with azn qts, as a white guy with decent muscle mass?

I need to swallow the yellow pill and date Asians

If you can't get laid in your own country, you won't magically get laid overseas. You gotta work on your social abilities. You need to be able to hold a stimulating conversation, approach women, be funny etc etc, unless you just want to scrape the bottom of the barrel. Walk and speak with confidence, have opinions and learn to approach people and you'll get laid everywhere.

That being said, I've never been to an Asian country. I was going to go to south east Asia but went to S.A. (South africa) instead.

why would you put that to doubt on Veeky Forums

It's not that I can't get laid in my own country. It's just that I've moved from a very populated college town with college age girls, to a small farming town where nobody lives. I can hold conversations and be sociable just fine, it's just that there's no attractive women around where I am. Also I've always wanted to visit another country.

I just like tall and attractive white guys. Muscular white guys scare me.

Post tits.

Posters like you need to be gassed, why can't you keep for faggotry to the LGBT board? Does it turn you on to show straight men gay shit?

If that's the case, I've heard vietnam/Cambodia/Thailand is great, and can personally say south Africa was fun (although don't go now, place is going to hell in a hand basket). How do you want to travel? Hostels are a blast and you meet a tonne of cool people, I'd highly recommend that

I recommend going Philippines. They have the tightest girls. You can easily find a good looking decent virgin girl.

why are you so insecure buddy? have you never seen an underwear bulge in your life?

If you can't get laid in the country you can't get laid bud. There is fuck all else to do out here. Get to know the locals.
Grew up out in the sticks and i swear by it.

their pussies are already wet for you being a white boy so having muscles is just instant fuckmode

Women of all races love white men.

If you're a white male struggling to get laid you might as well KYS.

>just got a qt Asian gf
>she's obsessed with me
>sexual freak
feels good boys

the only thing that bothers me about asian girls is their faces are too interchangeable with male asians.

If that was the average chinawoman I would have moved there already

They're definitely going to judge you based on your rep/education/job.

Y

Lmao yes

youtube.com/watch?v=vtA592Oup5Y

What's the salsa?

that's the same reaction they would be doing if he took off his pants when they'd see his shriveled grape

"It's so big" they'll yell.

wrong

they think the bronze, self obsessive roid shit is gay

they're aware of western mens disposition to larger muscle mass and usually assume white guys are bigger than japanese men

they can tell when you're Veeky Forums tier gay - clothing, general appearance, speech

stop spreading fake news

t. live in japan w/ gf, similar physique to pic related and don't wear super tight clothes and am massive faget

so the ass hole
>based ladyboys

Lot so if Asian girls here in Bay Area. I can assure you they like dyels. They care more about nice hair and clothes than a fit body.

You can't be fat, I'd say ottermode is their ideal. Be tall, have a good face, and be well groomed. Tough luck if you're a balding manlet like 80% of you.

Any Asian country. The girls who want to experience white dick are plenty.

Is it true that korean girls are hotter than japanese? Have I been wasting my time with studying nipponese?

Attractive Asian girls don't go for muscular white men. They go for the nerdy betas who haven't been poisoned into being numales.

I'm from California so I've been to school with a lot of Asian girls. Yes, in my opinion natural Korean girls are beautiful. I think they ruin themselves with surgery.

Your a cuck haha. Couldn't get white women, you gook loving cuckold.

Nerdy betas are fucking numales.

Yeah. All the Asian girls at school mire me. And they either like tattoos or are scared of them. I don't know which it is because I don't have yellow fever so I don't talk to them

Japanese are better

Japan for one. Another would be China. However, you have to look at it like this: the reality is that certain areas even in those countries will be more receptive to you and your phyisque than others as their beauty standards are different from ours. They focus a lot on facial beauty over body whereas here you can still make it pretty far if you're fit. South Korea is not the place to be for Veeky Forumsizens as they focus on men being more feminine and streamline with their body types.

>Your a cuck haha. Couldn't get white women, you gook loving cuckold.
got to love this sound wisdom from a 14 year old who can't get either

>fucking cucky cuck numale fagget!
>I'm intelligent and masculine!
First day on the Veeky Forums?

Do white girls like skinny asian men?

nobody likes skinny asian men except gays

Let me tell you a story op. Coming from an Asian guy, our biggest enemy isn't white guys or black guys. It's other Asian guys.
Had a really good friend over nine years who went to a different college. Somehow things lined up, and we got to dating. It was the literal best year of my life. She was a simple girl, looked good in nearly anything, and always fun to hang out with. Not your generic quiet Asian girl, but not the party hard type either.
Anyway, things happen and I meet the parents, and she's super excited. The parents don't like me, and the ex calls her and her parents up telling her to get back with him. Ex is a doctor, and I'm just about to graduate university.
Things go south and parents force her to move out with ex, and she cheats on me at the same time. I'm not particularly alpha or whatever so I try and fight back for her. But what's done is done, and she leaves. We still messaged for a few months and I'm trying to find a job and get my life back on tracks but everything keeps falling through, and the only thing holding around are my friends. Which thank God I have, or I'd probably be dead now.
Anyway, after awhile the messages stop, and I'm still in the dumps. Occasionally I'll see a picture pop up on Facebook or whatever of them. And theyre dressed up in fancy clothes, which she never really wore. I'm not an angry person, I can count the number of times I've been upset on one hand. But whenever I see pictures like op, something wells up inside because it reminds me that this guy might be dressing her up just like that, and I know I'm just a giant mess of jealousy. But it hurts still. Man, we were best friends for almost half my life and its gone.

Anyway. Op, just don't flaunt your whiteness. They hate that, and just all around be a good guy and you'll land yourself a keeper.

White girls don't like Asian males. Sorry

I live right outside of DC and regularly club/rave in DC so I am exposed to nearly every kind of ethnicity. The hottest asian girls are always with swag asians. Think Frang Yang type guys. Im a 6ft white guy with blue eyes and ive actually had more white, black, and latina girls come on to me than asians, though there were a few. Im a skeleton though

you look like that 2D cutie and i will eat your pussy like a savage

>similar physique to pic related

post a pic of yourself or shut the fuck up

Can you just admit your a fag who gets off to exposing straight men do your gay shit?

What do I need to do to get a tummy like that?

t. flabby tummy haver

You literally fucking asked for one and your post was an anecdote anyway.

This is what i mean, these are the sort of chinese girls white guys will get, basically asian bimbos. There's literally millions of them, millions!

No, the whole world knows that asians have small dick

These women want your American citizenship. They're smart about that.

Asia is a shithole.

Yes

t. Vancouver

Low bodyfat %, genetics and probably some ab work
Ain't no shortcuts for girls, just stop eating trash and work out

No, they want to fuck, then they want to marry a rich asian man. They don't want to leave China, it's good to be an attractive woman in China today.

In other asian countries yes but rich chinese girls just want a good dicking, thats why they all hang out in clubs full of foreigners.

Nobody asked you anything you schizo fucker.
>YEAH MAN ALL ASIAN GIRLS LOOK LIKE OPS PIC, TRUST ME I'VE BEEN IN ONE PLACE OF ONE ASIAN CITY OF ONE ASIAN COUNTRY
Stop replying you braindead faggot

>Being this mad over a relevant anecdote
>Making excessive strawmans
Enjoy your cortisol

Went through something similiar with my ex-wife. I feel for you man.

It's because only average and below asian girls go for white guys (generally). And white people think all asians look the same, so some 6.5/10 asian girl = 8.5/10 qt3.14 to most white guys

>strawman
Except that's literally what you've said.
Just fucking kill yourself do it now FUCKING JUST DO IT NOW

Nope, i just answered the OP.

Its okay if you dont get a bulge in clothes, just dont take it out on other people