How did she Veeky Forums in the car?

How did she Veeky Forums in the car?

mobi.perezhilton.com/2017-04-19-tess-holliday-gets-body-shamed-by-uber-driver

My sister in law is so fat she has broken the passenger side axal on 3 cars. What can we do to save the cars?

Buy one of these, she can ride in the back.

Man she'd be banging hot if she was fit

The only reason she's a model is because her face doesn't storage fat like most landwhales.

Normie. Get her a gas van, OP.

>perfectly healthy

>Actively hate Tess for her idiot views
>But, also a chubby chaser of land whales so really want to fuck her
>She keeps getting fatter and the hate boner keeps growing

I just want to abduct and hate-rape her fat ass at this point. What a stupid cow.

im convinced some fat bitch from tumblr writes these retarded posts

then they go back to their blog and yell OMG MUH SOGGY KNEES AND RAPE CULTURE THESE MEN ACTUALLY LOVE ME BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL AND A VICTIM

no way anybody can be degenerate enough to unironically make this post

Same here. Being a chubby chaser sucks because aesthetically they make your dick hard but their opinions are fucking retarded, body positivity especially. Its very difficult to explain to someone that you get off to fatties but think body positivity is stupid

Also is she actually getting fatter? This is very relevant to my interests

Right? Either honest or self-inflicted "discrimination", should kill self.

link to jewtube not some shitty website that links to other websites

She got way fatter while she was pregnant, gained like 30 or 40 pounds on top of the baby weight because she's a stupid pig who can't into nutrition

I don't think she kept all that weight but she's definitely more of a hamwhale post pregnancy. Just increases my hateboner honestly

If she didn't got to this weight in the first place. Now is too late for anything. Her body is already destroyed and no amount of surgery will help.

i had that issue. I got really fat and was misled because I don't store a lot of fat in my face. Never had a double chin. But I had an awful body.

>30-40 pound gain on that already chunky frame

Fuck man I'm trying to cut back on fapping

Im all for not hating yourself but just skimming her ig she is a fucking whale. . There is no possible way you could kidnap her she is way too big she could just sit let alone unconscious.

I consider myself a chubby chaser I likem with a little extra but this is just wrong.

>there are people here who claim they wouldn't fuck her

You fucks would fuck the shit out of those tits if you got the chance, don't even fucking deny it

Holy photoshop. She is not that small. Can't wait for this bitch to turn 40 and die.

>implying she doesn't look like a bag of moldy cottage cheese when the corset comes off

That's the funniest part about her. She chimps out every chance she gets about muh body positivity and muh healthy at every size, but she's probably more photoshopped than any girl you'd see in a Victoria's Secret magazine.

i just googled her and saw what was cropped out of the image, i wouldn't

stick to your /fatcunt/ general

She has good face genes, but her ever-increasing weight is winning out - there was a recent photo shoot of her where the un-shooped originals were released, and she's definitely getting a bit chinny.

Every photo of her is shot from flattering angles and everyone is photoshopped.

I'm curious to see an unflattering angle from her

As a fatfucker I can say minus that horrendous make up job she looks fine, looks just as fat as she usually does

A kid from my high school actually bought one of these. Was interesting to say the least.

>chubby chasers

literally why

Her face is starting to catch up to the rest of her.

Just looked it up, she's definitely fatter since she hit the "body positivity" scene as of this year. Here's hoping she gains 50 this year, my dick would explode and she'd probably be hysterical

Well, that was an insightful article. I might go back and read it again.

I know this feel so hard

sick fucks

This, I like thicc girls but actual thicc girls not fat bitches pic related is thicc and sexy, land whales are gross as fuck

>She got way fatter while she was pregnant
FUCK
Some lucky pos nutted in that disgustingly huge jiggly pussy, got her to bloat up with milky titties and tight belly, brought a kid who will be fucked up for life in to the world, now she's even bigger fuck i can't do this anymore
someone lobotomise me, please, being a whale hunter is pain
The cognitive dicksonance is tearing me apart
I hate all that they stand for, but then they start grinding on me and my test levels cause me to black out
I wake up next day next to a slammin hephalump and watch them sleep, so soft and nice to cuddle

SEND HELP

>'stop judging me for my life choices'

kek. nobody would care if this was a fat man. only the classic 'oppressed victim of the world' woman gets this type of attention

shes an XXXXL model promoting a shitty lifestyle that kills you before you turn 40. a man would get the same attention doing the same shit shes doing.

>DON'T JUDGE ME BRO
>MIND UR OWN BUISNES PPL!
Please kill yourself if you hold this opinion. We should all judge each other, and judge righteously.

No she'd be average at best

A /k/id, surely

boy that sure looks air tight

The fuck did he use it for? Wargame LARPing?

mah dick!

That's overkill, a full size pickup will do

>there are others

here, at least I'm not suffering alone, how do you anons balance your desire for hamwhales with your desire to stay Veeky Forums and away from gains goblins? For me it's mostly one night stands, get some cardio from slammin' that blubber and then right back to the gym the next day.

>That feel when I consider whaleplanets to be beautiful as long as they have good faces, but it's social suicide to be with them and 9/10 of them will gains goblin you except for that 1 unicorn fatty who will cook you nutritious meals and is good in bed

being a Veeky Forums whaler/feeder is pure suffering. The degeneracy, it burns.

I managed to land myself a gorgeous big gf (DDD tits) and I'm into feeding as well. However, she's the biggest girl I've ever been with and I can tell that her weight doesn't make a major impact on her day to day but if we're out walking at the mall or something she'll want to sit and take a break every 20 minutes or so, so I don't want to intentionally make her any fatter to put her health at risk.

>Weight doesn't make any impact
>Can't walk more than a few hundred yards without being winded and needing a rest

Kill yourself and your girlfriend please.

I'm cringing, user.

My wife has DD's and weighs 105 lbs.

Good on your wife, but I like the extra meat

>meat

he is killing his girlfriend. he just isn't very efficient at it

>passenger side axal

make it stop

it's a terrible feel brehs

Not fucking ONE of you willing to help this faggot? You are either every one of you without empathy, or this is bait...oh well, fuck it, I'll take it.

>My sister in law is so fat she has broken the passenger side axal on 3 cars. What can we do to save the cars?

>RTFM (Read The Fucking Manual)
I can't believe I have to fucking say this, but I didn't think of it myself until you asked.
Vehicles have seats which are rated for a range of weights. They are not just seats, but gubment vetted safety ass-wraps'
>Find out weight rating on seats. Learn what those seats are rated for. Be a good citizen, and if they are say, only rated to 250lbs, call your local traffic enforcement authority and ask them to step up enforcement, if you think it could improve your community (a better community uses their machinery as per manufacturers specifications)
>If passenger exceeds weight limit on individual seat, manufacturer likely recommends splitting buttocks between two seats and lashing the landwhale across two seat belts (their phrasing may be different)
>If passenger weight exceeds splitting (may not be possible, since seatbelts may also have a weight range) check cargo specs
>make sure to abide by local traffic laws when transporting a person with a vehicle. Some areas may not allow you to strap down fattie on the deck of your 3-ton truck, even if it does not exceed manufacturers specs

Hi Tess, how's the triple chin coming along?

>tfw never been over 220 pounds so I never thought of this

Okay, I actually learned something on Veeky Forums today, well played friendo

Somewhat related story
>third wheel on a trip to chicago with my friend and his gf
>both skinnyfat, her on the chubbier side of skinnyfaat
>had never been in a city that large so I wanted to explore
>we all hop on a train to downtown
>the second we got off the train she wanted Starbucks so we stopped there
>30 minutes later we got to Millennium Park (would have been 15 if we walked at a pace I would have liked)
>she wanted to rest, but the area was nice so we grabbed a bench
>I got antsy and got up to look around the park (It's split into two parts one side has an amphitheater and garden , the other has like a palyground)
>We cross the bridge to the palyground area and buddy's gf starts bitching
>they grab another bench and I unleash my inner child and play on the jungle gym and shit.
>buddy flags me down, says his gfs feet hurt and they're just going to uber to the hotel
>we had only been downtown for like 1-1.5 hours at this point
>feel a bit dejected by this, but tell them I still wanted to hit some of the tourist spots and I'd catch up with them later
>wandered aimlessly around for like 6 hours and had a blast by myself
>got back to the room, checked my step counter and was around 35k
>caught a sad feel that people that are out of shape can never share this kind of experience with me

That said RIP my shins the next day. I was wearing dress shoes, and heel striking for 15 miles

I'm pretty much the same as you user, although I only get emotionally attached to non-hamwhales,

That's sad user. You just don't get feels for the fatties? Or if you do, does your shame at liking them overcome it?

I thought by now manufacturers have figured out the american standard

>That feel when I consider whaleplanets to be beautiful as long as they have good faces, but it's social suicide to be with them and 9/10 of them will gains goblin you
And what's worse is that 11/10 of them have some form of mental issues.
>clingy
>threaten suicide
>bi-polar
>exceedingly low self esteem conflicted with "y-you can't handle a real wymin idgaf (please love me)"
THAT'S the thing that make me run far, far away.

If you stopped feeding her, would she die?

She would get extremely hungry.

4u

>not "she's a big girl" first

you fucked up

No he didn't.

There are a few well adjusted fatties out there. I've dated them, they were nice even if it didn't always work out because of geography or schedules.

They do exist, they are just rare as fuck. Not as good as the crazies in bed, but very sweet.

This is probably the truest post in the thread

Also the girl in that pic is like 100 pounds fatter now

Look at a few photos of her without all the makeup. She's a complete plain Jane

>The nerve
>Writes worse than magazines talking about celebrities that no one cares about.
>Is biased as fuck
>Writes like a fan girl

The writing is absolute shit on top of it. I even disliked how she said she is healthy because she is fat it reminds me of the one whale that said it's abuse and it's not right when it's honest and the truth.