Who else here fuck up women on the reg?

Am I the only one here who thinks it is funny to fuck up womens self esteem? I'm 25 and have been in 2 serious relationships, but after the first one I became Veeky Forums and never really had any feelings towards a woman again (kinda how you image stacy thinking about manlets). I fuck girls when i have the chance but besides of that i like to fuck them up as i find it funny.

>Message and talk to a girl for a month or so and get her into a ''starting relationship'' then completely stop answering
>Set up dates with girls on Tinder and block / stop answering when they meet up. Have a facebook account for Tinder (and i dont have a real facebook). If i really do like one i meet them ofc. then do the first one^
>When out i go up to women uglier than me and chat them up and give them my number, don't ever answer
>Give subtle insults all the time, but not enough that they say anything

Stuff like that, I can't be the only one?

179 cm 81 kg, blue eyes - northern. Im a 7 if you as my friends. Can do 1/2/2/4

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/8a75b91337/1045843-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You sound horribly insecure and hurt

Nah you're just a cunt

I'm no white knight, but you sound like an extremely insecure and insufferable cunt.

What a sad, pitiful life you lead

seek help

I'm sorry mommy never loved you

If you did this only to women that hurt you then I would be on board, but it's pretty shitty what you do.

Best way to hurt a woman's self esteem is to comment on her eyebrows.

>I usually don't like eyebrows that thick on a woman
>Your eyebrows look drawn on
>Why do you look so surprised. Nevermind, it's just the way your eyebrows look

This kills the thot

Yeah OP, I do that too. Like that time I poked a hole in my condom and fucked this chick.

Kind of regret it now considering she birthed a shithead like you

Have you ever considered suicide?

I feel great, sure you are not insecure faggots that get scared because it happens to you the other way around?

Laughing at how mad you are

>all the replies ITT

>Who else acts like an insecure woman?

not me OP

I do this all the time

I used to do this after my first heartbreak user. Don't go this way, you'll be jaded4life.

HAH.
This motherfucker gets it.
Mah man.
Its funny so I do it too. THEIR FACES...hah priceless!

How come this is such a touchy subject women do it to men all the fucking time.

You all really sound like white knight betas

he had a heart attack this morning, not funny dude

When everyone else in the room is the sad asshole, the likelihood is that you're actually the sad asshole. I think you should seek help, hang yourself.

Why do you enjoy hurting/bothering other poeple who are unrelated to your past relationships?
Have you considered you have some sort of mental illness?

Iv thought about doing this, but I'd feel really bad cuz I'm a pussy

How's insecurity like?

>people
Oh

Pfh haha.. women aren't people..What are you autistic or something?

I do this too, just to twinks. I'm not gay tho I swear.

You'll only get daughters and they will all look like your mom.

Remember this

literal sociopath senpai

>179cm

found the problem

Think about this. Youre a fucking 7 to people who are nice to you. To the general public you're a 5 or below. You're a failing grade dude. So, subconsciously to protect yourself from realizing the truth (that you're an ugly person, inside as well as outside) you treat women like shit. I'm glad you're a shit head, because all it does is make the good guys look that much better.

Not if I sell my balls in the black market and adopt some little shit.

I accidentally did this twice just because i just stopped checking kik for messages. apparently people find this very rude and unsatisfying.

Never seen a thread on Veeky Forums where people were so butt blasted

I know right?
PUSSIES

what is 1/2/2/4?

its not worth fucking a girl if shes even half the ass you are. Im completely open in relationships. If she wants to test me idgaf, i dont want the drama.

noice, don't breed

Fucking this kek, since I got black pilled about (((womyn))) I've been fucking with them constantly, calling them dumb, ugly, ghosting and flaking on them, I'm on tinder all day flaking women and making them feel like shit all the time. I only fuck women occasionally and after I'm done with them I literally throw them out of my place and threaten to call the police every single time, fucking keks were had.
I also like to skin baby animals alive because fuck animals, I can only respect a red pilled man and nothing else.
Keep the good work OP, the only ones against this are obviously numale cuck redditors, we are doing it for teh kek after all, fuck womyn.

Dude, we all no you never actually get laid. Post a pic of yourself so we can insult you physically as well as insult your personality.

*barks*

oh you skin baby animals too? We have something in common. ex dee

Harming others for pleasure is bad for the soul, user.

>soul

>all the SJW limp-wristed beta cuck numales ITT

Top kek, go back to Tumblr newfags

what a succesful bait thread

Who says it was bait?

Don't forget, Zyzz did this kind of shit too.

You Leddit faggots wouldn't disrespect our God, would you?

Sort of like me but I've fucked up some amazing women unintentionally and feel awful about it.

i been 'bating to the picture of that dog

Watching this thread i seriously doubt the ''no women on Veeky Forums'' meme

Zyzz is the god of reddit and other cringe worthy websites

The world is better without him

My pussy stinks worse than a fat log of doo doo.

I hope you get Google Glass so I can see this shit in first person.

>calling it reddit

why tf are you pretending to not be from leddit?

Fucking cry babies.

I do a lot of the stuff like OP, except i don't setup meetings. I often ghost sloots after getting their number or snapchat or get them to send noods and then delete them.

how do you last longer?

Thrust harder

Simbly ebin

>subtle manlet b8 thread
>everyone falls for it
Fucking kek

yet, sticking a dick in there is the main plot of so many adventures. how sad and pathetic that is. How small are our dreams. How little futuristic vision mankind has, just adventure, travel, have fun, fuck a girl, work, grow a child and die away.

Millions of people live and die like this without ever achieving anything. They´re stupid and lazy, narcistic slaves

Really?

Yeah really, when you fuck a woman one day you can try it for yourself

I get plenty of pussy, I just always blow my load quickly if I haven't came in a while

Bro you should be lifting to make yourself better, not to fuck over other people. Caring way too much about this shit is beta as fuck

Black knights are worse than white knights user. At least white knights fuck off when somebody tells them too.

Also, you're short and not very heavy. If you were legit, you'd have included a pic of yourself, or at least a bodyfat percentage. I haven't posted those stats and hoped for advice since I was about 15 on yahoo answers.

>When everyone else in the room is the sad asshole
you're on Veeky Forums the chances are likely the other way around. How many of you assholes are happy exactly?

why did i get a boner

Ha yeah dude fuck women. Dumb cunts. My mother didn't love me. Hahaha bitches ain't shit hahahahaha.

Pic is me (OP)
#proud to be British

There is this girl at work that is extremely self confident, and keeps doing shitty things like OP, like makes me self concious and feel retarded all the time with subtle things she does and says, i'm going to attack her self steem ao i can lower her down to human levels, these fags at work keep praising her and it does notging but make her even more of a smug bitch.

Any advices?
I plan on lowering her self steem, ghen seducing her and hatefucking her, then dumping her so she feels like uther shit, i'm smooth with girls in general, but this girl is one of these cunts, sorta like Choi Da-ae in Atonement camp
exhentai.org/s/8a75b91337/1045843-1
So you know what i'm talking about

Neck yourself

>not knowing your mother is likely the only female that will truly "love" you
Women don't love men like men love women.

Men Love Women
Women Love children
Children Love providers

>black knights are worse
fucking racist what you got against niggers ima find where you live and whoop your pussy ass

>what is narcissistic personality disorder

that's why he had a heart attack

>179 cm
>mfw it's a manlet b8 thread but I know a guy who does this irl

this shit reflects poorly on all of us. if youre gonna be a dick it has to have a purpose

nah i just fuck women on the reg

Hoooly shit. Look who beat with the nerd stick.

>women do it to men all the fucking time

Would you jump off a bridge because a woman did it?

DAAAAMN

>I'm a girl btw

You faggots lift for this.

Mental illness doesn't exist. It's a multi billion dollar fraud.

The guy is just a dick(just like women, most of them do the shit too), and you don't want to admit humanity is just shit.

step up your game, noob

LOL

This kind of stuff is only cool if you only do it to qtpies

I made my gf cry by pretending I wasn't happy in our relationship when I'm actually very happy

Not sure why I did it but now she's insecure and tries extra hard to please me so I guess I won

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

i fuck women on the rag

You have some issues bud.

OP. You are by far the biggest faggot I have ever met on this board. You had 2 relationships and now think you are the man? You play with girls and think you are some sort of zyzz?
You are actually wasting time. I mean why do you do that? Actually, why? Is it fun?
"Hey heather, wanna meet up?
-"sure user. When and where?"
"Haha I was just pretending to meet you. I dont want to meet you. Jokes on you."

Do you really believe that women care so much about you? They get texted 100 times on tinder every day. Do you really believe that they will somehow think "oh, this one guy who wasnt there when I wanted to meet him. Man, I feel so down". They are actually making fun of you.
For every girl you treat like that, 10 girls will know the story. Right now, there might be 100 girls who are laughing at you. Making fun of you, because of your childish behavior.
You are 25 years old. You are not a 14 year old guy, even if you are tall as one. How about you use your free time with something that makes sense instead of "playing around with girls"?

t. roastie

Well, you know what they say: Two wrongs definitely, always make a right.

it's funny because ive been in your position before, and i know for 100 percent certainty that you are desperate to be happy and you hate yourself

youre in a really fucking up place right now kid. you need to let go. abusing power dynamics makes the world a shitty place for everyone.

>179 cm 81 kg, blue eyes - northern. Im a 7 if you as my friends. Can do 1/2/2/4
Wtf are you actually me?

You're Zyzz reincarnated! Stay sick you mad man

Thank you user. Any tears shed from this newly learned troll is dedicated to you. May the gains be with you