Manlets, when will they learn?

>manlets, when will they learn?

>w-we're all gonna make it, r-right guys?

>wasting time with a vapid cunt
>shiggy diggy

>fucking girls in college
>wasting time

sure thing pal, isn't it time you reorder those shoe lifts? the other pair are getting a bit worn out by now

overwhelming majority of women.

manlets. on. suicide. watch!!!!

Skellies triggered.

Honestly lads if your height doesn't bother you, it won't bother her

>coping this hard

Good luck cutting on 800 calories you short piece of shit

>I've slept with so many guys! X)

>Where have all the good guys gone?

Can't wait for sluts to hit the wall.

I'm 5'9 so manlet hy Veeky Forums standards but i pull girls all the time lad. It's not a big deal as long as you're taller than her

they never do

>sleep around with lots of guys
>once you start declining find some older guy that will provide
>trap him with child
>probably fuck other guys on the side still

female empowerment and liberation, ladies and gentlemen :)))))))

Most memes on Veeky Forums evolve in this procedure

>some guys pretend to be retarded
>newer guys take it for granted and think it's for real
>the meme becomes reality

More like
>user sarcastically exaggerates his own insecurity
>autists don't grasp this and collectively shit themselves thinking it's 100% true

Well we are making the same point, mine is more general and yours slightly more specific.

no insecurity here folks, i was just sharing a humorous exchange i had an hour ago :)

>There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal with it. Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.

pure asperger incels have all day to rot at home and decided that shitting up the board is a fun way to waste their time

just like how guys want to brag about how many attractive young girls they fucked

ugly girls will still have guys who wanna fuck them though, same with fat bitches

More like 3200. Now shoo you spooky skelly.

that message would have turned me off so much i wouldve never responded

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

you forget the part where the old guy hits them?

awww, does every sexual partner have to think you're special?

people fuck. there are many more attractive people than you and i, or that girl. learn to embrace it, you'll be much happier

Just got measured officially for military physical

clocked in at 71.5 inches

am I gonna make it brahs?

if I just lie and tell girls I'm 72 inches will I get called out on my shit?

brah you could say 74 inches and you'd be fine. girls have no, i repeat no, conception of empirical measurements. remember, men=logic, women=emotion. if you put across a confident, powerful aura, and transmit that to them, then you can say you're 6'5 and they'll be nodding like a puppy

this threads arent funny and they never were, kill your self op.

Yes sexuality should be a special and semi-spiritual experience. Promiscuous fucks like you will never be able to view sex that way or experience it in actuality even with the woman you love, thanks to your self serving shortsighted behavior.
Of course this all sounds hokey to you as you couldn't possibly take such a thing seriously or it would become uncomfortable. Enjoy your bubble of normalcy.