Degenerate here

Degenerate here

Chubby slutty friend of mine who sends me nudes and lets me cop a feel every now and then on her DDD cup tits is losing weight, she's been dieting for a couple months and she just told me she's down 6 pounds since Monday, she's finally under 200 pounds.

However, I like how chubby she is and disagree with her decision to lose weight. Not really worried about being in the moral wrong, but my thought is I'll sabotage her dieting routine and fatten her up to a weight where it'll take more time/willpower to lose, say like 250 pounds (I think she was 215ish at her heaviest). What would be the best way to approach this and with what foods? I figured Veeky Forums would be the best place to ask

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Boost-Very-High-Calorie-Vanilla/dp/B0089M3FLC/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1492635787&sr=8-1&keywords=boost very high calorie
imgur.com/a/5B5JF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shoo shoo gains goblin

kys

Oh shit I never thought about that

I really am the gainz goblin

She's trying to make herself healthier and feel better. Shame on you for sabatoging that.

im not morally agreeing with your means of action.
although, i do know great ways of putting on pounds upon pounds.
>smother everything in olive oil
>make pasta, LOTS of pasta, white pasta, with olive oil ofc
>make the damn pasta sauce with olive oil
>make her eat oats
>make her eat tons of toast, or white bread in general
>white potatoes are great as well and swoops right in under the radar
>eggs, eggs are great too
>waffles
i mean, anything that is unhealthy literally.

but if you want something that seems healthy, but in excess actually is full of calories, then potatoes, bread, peanutbutter, olive oil and oats are your friends.

also, chubby girls are hot, but if she aint want to be that heavy, then i think its going a little too far, especially when shes just your "friend"

Sounds pretty good, I'll make up some psuedo science and encourage the consumption of those foods.

For the record she's a shitty person with even shittier opinions and we get along because I think she's sexy, so if she's no longer sexy to me then I wont have much reason to talk to her. I'm not much better considering my plans but I don't really care what happens to her outside of her getting me off

You are! Shame on you! Go fap to some fat camwhore instead.

Why fap when I can get a tit wank from a fatty irl?

oh, then you are good to go OP, make her a fat fuckpig

Why are men always trying to hold women back?

>chubby

>eggs, eggs are great

Eggs are NOT unhealthy or fattening!

Thanks, I intend to.

Is there any way to make protein gainer shakes inconspicuous? I feel like those would balloon her up very quickly but those would be sorta weird to offer her up shakes

>Implying this is a man
It clearly has no other option than this girl, so why let them go when you can tear them down to your level?

>chubby chasers

Have her drink these. Obviously pour them into something else and say they're diet shakes.

Serve everything with or in oil.
Peanut butter is a great way to get in more calories then one would think they're eating
Buy her splenda and tell her it's zero calorie, replace it with sugar. Even if you don't splenda is still just malodextrin (a carb)
Tell her to eat more fruit (fruit is healthy as fuck but it doesn't fill you up for shit)
You're a terrible person, btw.

This I can use, thanks

Thanks!

Kill yourself.

Not yet, I still have bodies to destroy before I go

They come in packs of 27. Enjoy.

amazon.com/Boost-Very-High-Calorie-Vanilla/dp/B0089M3FLC/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1492635787&sr=8-1&keywords=boost very high calorie

Aw fuck yeah, that's perfect. I'd probably need to make them not as thick so as to make them less suspect so I could probably make a supply of that last longer by cutting it with milk

Go for a jog with her, jog for like 10 minutes and then go to Burger King and say she deserves it.

What's the best way to set the seeds for laziness/sedentary lifestyle? I'm sure that's the easiest way to get her to chub up nicely on top of getting her to eat horribly fattening foods.

Why don't you tell her you love her already and that you think she's already perfect the way she is?

>or fattening
Have you ever had a hardboiled egg? Of course you had, who hasn't? But the thing is, hardboiled eggs, although light compared to fried eggs, are also not very fullfilling, and you can get hungry very fast if you're not eating them with other stuff to provide some fiber.
Eating 5-8 whole eggs is not an easy task, but eating 5-8 hardboiled eggs is not very difficult either, and when you have excess calories, you have excess fat.

Tried it, told her she looks good chubby but she's deadset on trying to look less fat while maintaining humongous tits, which I'm pretty sure doesn't work like that

nope OP, those are quite nasty (imo anyway) and arent gonna glide by very easily
>hey babe, drink this thick liquid made of oats, protein powder, milk and olive oil

Read somewhere that mixing orange juice and olive oil is very calorie heavy and goes down very easy but I don't remember the ratios. I want to say 3:1, orange juice to olive oil, but that it doesn't sound right

>215 pounds
>average height for women around 5'6"
>chubby
m8 that's past obese, don't call that chubby you filth

>muh bmi

idk man, i usually drink my olive oil in a shake containing what i described, and its quite nasty

>tfw this is my fetish
>tfw this is totally immoral
So this is how pedos feel.

Wanting to get a chick fatter and Pedophillia are two totally different things

>and she just told me she's down 6 pounds since Monday, she's finally under 200 pounds.

don't worry, she's gonna stay fat

Don't be shitty man

keep telling youself that pedo

They are fetishes that are immoral, albeit not equally immoral, to execute.

Here's how

Buy a powder that's lean.

Explain that because it's a lot of protein for few calories that it will make her feel full and eat less.

Dump the powder out of that lean protein container (maybe even get one that says vegetable based or something with lots of vitamins and minerals) and replace it with a mass gainer shake.

Mix that shake with olive oil or honey to make it inconspicuous.

Never let her see you make it.

Potatoes, pasta, and bread are best mass gainers.

kys

Also, post more pics

Given all the extra effort that is required to maintain her hambeast status as well as the monetary investment on your end, why don't you just go to your local butcher, buy a whole hog, gently cover it in mayonnaise or anything remotely as greasy and disgusting and fuck it?

Fucking degenerate.

>Mix the mass gainer shake with even more fattening shit like olive oil or honey under the guise of it being lean

user you're absolutely evil, I love this idea

o i've seen docs on you immoral amphibians, chub chasers will get off on their partner gaining until the woman is at a point where she is about to die if she doesn't lose weight, but that's not enough for you, if the woman chooses to live instead of die satisfying your perversions, you just move on to the next fattie to fatten up to morbid obesity.

Chubby chaser here, my standard is fattening to the point to where health risks begin to get serious. Sure she'll huff and puff and have some extra jiggle to her but I don't want to push like more than 400 pounds, that's un fucking cool

Kys

This. Wait for the next major holiday and that yo-yo will snap right back.

Source: My waifu has been hovering around that weight for years.

peanut butter

and kill you are self

I don't think this will be the case considering she stong cold gave up alcohol, which is shocking because she was borderline alcoholic about a year or two ago

Support her efforts by giving her a gift - protein powder. (Which you've switched with gainer instead.)

That's shitty though and OP half of people are fatty anyways so why not just go and find another one. Shouldn't be too hard really.

You're a disgusting sub human. Is it that you're jealous she will be the pretty one? Honestly fucking kill yourself if this is a serious post.

Nope, I'll just fatten girls up

Thanks for the advice though

This is retarded. Anyone who fattens someone to that level is disgusting and degenerate. That being said, there's nothing wrong with getting you're girl a little chunkier by taking her out to eat and cooking fattening meals etc. that's two totally different things.

Get her on Soda.

She drinks diet, is that good enough?

Obviously not. Tell her that diet soda is more unhealthy than regular because of all the chemicals and shit they put in it. That's not even a lie either.

I thought diet soda increased appetite with some of the chemicals in it? Or is that a misconception?

If she has only managed to lose 6 lb in 6 months I wouldn't worry about her getting thin anytime soon

So this person is trying to lose weight how can I stop that
Fit actually helps
I hope you guys never get above 1pl8 bench

At some point you'll realize women are idiots and don't know what they want.

Then blend all that shit up, tie her to a chair, and force funnel feed her until she's near bursting multiple times a day

You are a disgraceful person and what we all hate here on Veeky Forums

get

I hope you're a fucking troll. If not you should immediately kill yourself. You're a dogshit person.

>that belly pooch
>those tits

sign me up

>trying to justify being a gains goblin
re-evaluate your life user, is this who you want to be?

Neck yourself

>all these buttblasted idiots ITT

It doesn't matter if he's serious or not, he already specified in the OP that he doesn't care about the morality of his decision so you're just screaming into an echo chamber. On top of that you're literally just bumping the thread for him so people with an actual answer that violates your moral compasses can give him advice

OP should still an hero

Can you post some of the nudes?
I love slam piggies

You know what, why not

imgur.com/a/5B5JF

For a fat chick she's got a gross body

>Wanting a woman to not lose weight
There's only one bullet proof way.

Yuck

>wanting this thing to stay heavy
what the fuck is wrong with you?

>i-i'm totally not samefagging or a closet homo

>people on Veeky Forums seriously believe that
Fat people, much like children, are not very smart. They don't know what is happening. Having sex with fat people is basically rape because they're not inteligent enough for them to understand the situation.

You're an abject moron. We've had presidents who were 300 pounds. Did they have the minds of fucking children?

>OP wants Veeky Forums's advice on how to be a feeder

Just kys already, you are the worst kind of cuck.

Fat people are emotionally unstable, you make her fatter and she'll be an unhappy, emotional mess all her life.

Help her get from chubby to farkin joocy instead, she'll be a better fuck buddy for it.

Assuming you're Veeky Forums as well. Otherwise you're kind of pricing yourself out of the market there.

While this would require an expensive amount of roofees and chains, I'm in favor.

Honestly OP if you don't do this carefully you could easily get her mad at you. But the whole idea turns me on so I can't exactly argue with your evil schemes. Post progress pics as you deceive her.

Hot damn, she's a tubby little thing... Fatten up that piglet till she's a big, bloated sow and dependant on your dick because she's too damn fat to get laid elsewhere.

What is this shapeless congeries of
lardaceous bubbles?

>for the record she's a shitty person with even shittier opinions
You sound like a massive cunt, I hope you lose all your gains

I agree with most of what you said but not entirely with the echo chamber part. He's asking for advice on here so he is listening to everything whether he agrees or not.

There was a great pic linking fatty lovers to pedos. Said fat women were just like big fat babies

There are better fatties than that man

Her tits are so bad

oh for one second I thought we didnt have a retarded edgelord in this thread.
look like I was wrong.

>tfw developed a severe fetish for being a muscular viking god who fucks chunky chubby piggy women and impregnates them in their big soft bellies while their boyfriend/husband gets cucked

th..thanks...

Not even OP but they look pretty fucking big dude, you could definitely get a nice tit fuck out of her

Is he wrong though?

Embrace the degeneracy and keep lifting user. Together we will breed a new generation of swole fatty fucking satyrs.

Fatfucker here, you boys make me want to stop being skinnyfat, get Veeky Forums and breed fatties. I might just have to start somewhere

>being skinnyfat

The fuck you doing out of the /fat/ thread user? Regardless, go out there and GIT GUD.

>That look on a fat girl's face when she realizes you are genuinely attracted to her
>Tfw getting mired by fatties

Join us. What's stopping you from making it my bro? What's your hurdle? Let us help you become the jacked whalefucker you are destined to be.

I'm amazed when I know that I'm categorically chubby then I see someone referring to this obeast as simply chubby. People's perspectives are so skewed.

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

I have motivational issues and not much free time, I used to fence and was damn good at it for keeping in shape but work and school leaves no time for much less. Not really much of an excuse but its the situation I'm in, really wish I could go back to fencing

Have you read the sticky? There are ways to fit basic fitness into your schedule even if it's tight. Never neglect your body, user--unlike OP's unfortunate femhog, you still have the chance to improve yourself. Skinnyfat is honestly the easiest level of fat to climb your way out of. Do it now before you hit middle age and get ACTUALLY fat.

Don't listen to the haters user.
I'm sure she'd be happy to get big for you anyway.

>200 pounds
>chubby

nah that's just fat

She seems chubby to me to be honest.

This is my fetish too. I love bigger, submissive people. I wish there was just a clear-cut division in society - the fit (the fuckers) and the fat (the fucked).