Tinder Thread continued

Tinder Thread continued

Heres the latest

do it tonight, post pics

>In the picture
>On my profile

Tell her to come over OP. Don't ask. Tell her.

Get your dick wet, then never talk to her again.

Congrats. You've lost your virginity.

m8 you've made it.
No advice needed. name the time and date. Try and pick one a 6/10 square eyed bitch would have free.

Get nudes from snapchat faggot I want to see those tits

FUCK

>I didn't think that experience was with me.
I find that very hard to believe

call her a stupid bitch

dubs demands it

A match was chasing me hard and I gave her my number since she sent hers
>texts me if I'm free
>tell her I'm going out with my bro, don't tell her where or invite her because I don't really feel like meeting up also we were meeting up with some other girls that he was talking to
>get a text at 5 am
>"Hope you had fun last night"
I laughed it off but she's insane, right?

She must be fucking with you. No one can be that dense.

She looks and sounds like the dumbest motherfucker around

Yeah, she's literally on the crazytrain on her way to crazytown, departed from crazyville. Do not ever respond to her again, and MAYBE she won't find you, skin you, and wear you like onesie pajamas.

At least pretend you're about more than just puncturing her balloon. Suggested coffee or something brief and local. It should segue into 'come back to my place'

Ewwww get some fucking taste

JUST PUSSY FOOT MY SHIT UP

Fuck you homie I'm not wasting time or money on that. I've got more than enough else going on. I just want to punch her fun bags around and cum on her hair.

?

I would

Fuck this is too much work. Tell me what to say.

Just go
>#?

Tell her that a nigger-lipped mongrel doesn't have the appeal to actually play hard to get.

>maybe I'll hit you up if youre lucky
just delete her from your matches dude she is not worth it

Tell her bye. Do you really enjoy getting played like such a bitch?

This girl is ugly as fuck anyway. Why are you jumping through hoops?

When you ask out a girl it goes like this:
State a time, place, activity.
If she says she can't at the time, choose one different time.
If she says she can't at that time, she isn't into you and you should stop wasting time boosting her ego.

>"Maybe I'll hit you up if you're lucky"
Fucking gross. This is a blatant display of you being in a position of submissiveness. Girls will find that repulsive in a man, and you should too.

>>I want bbc
I hope you know what you're doing.

Time to abort. People who make things difficult to meet don't want to meet. No point saying any more.

Guys i know this already, i literally dont care anymore. Tell me what to say and lets see how far she'll allow it

"fatty fatty ffccukc u fattt"

>>I'll have the furry handcuffs ready for you, but bring icecream and booze

Well I am black so yeah I know what I;m doing

>maybe if you're lucky

Holy shit, can't believe how ego inflated all these girls are. Surly she's kidding right/>?

"If I'm lucky? lol."

You fucked up at so many points. You sound so thirsty with "any night after 9" She's probably like nigga get a life.

Also, stop using fucking question marks. The best lays are going to be the ones you don't have to ask questions to. Never say "Wanna come over?" like an autist, All you need is "Come over" If they say no, delete and move on. It's tinder for fucks sake. Have you guys honestly been online for so long you fear even digital rejection?

Nigger do you think i would've fucked up if this were a hotter girl at all? I have no interest in this woman apart from her titties. She has her instagram connected and has all types of pics with colored hair and beta orbiters.

I'm either fucking or not, and honestly i could go either way.

"Do you think I would have fucked up if I cared"
"I want to play with her tits"

Pick one, faggot.

she looks disgusting bro, no loss lmao

Update

100%

This is boring man. For someone that just wants to fuck around your replies are dull.

Then text her instead of tinder. And only when you want to hang out. If you want to hang out. Like a couple hours notice. She doesn't warrant anymore investment than that.
Also no, just no.

>frisby
What did she mean by this

It's like a flat disc you throw

lmao

Be an autist and correct her spelling

Tell her you can "show her some action back at her place" or something like that

>Dubs