Why don't you have a buzzcut? Your metrosexual sissy zyzz haircut doesn't look good faggot

Why don't you have a buzzcut? Your metrosexual sissy zyzz haircut doesn't look good faggot.

Because a buzzcut would reveal my receding hairline

cause i have a mullet, fuck off

protecting my brain from the mind control waves the jews release

Doesn't work to well if you have blond hair. :)

u fuking wot

your combover doesn't look good fag

Because I don't have male model bone structure.

Dyke tier haircut m8. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Because i rocked the buzz cut all my life and finally transitioned into a fashy spencer cut. Loving it

What kind of head does it look good on, big or small?

Tfw mixed race with curly coarse hair

My hair is best faggot.

>mixed race

Sure, that's how it is, buddy.

>le bone structure meme
Looking good with a buzz/shaved head is mostly about your jaw. And your jaw is only about 50% bone structure, the most important part is building the muscles in the jaw.

How do I make Jaw gains?

>posting a literally autistic person as an example

When sucking off your bf take him all the way in your throat until you gag, this makes the jaw tighten. You'll want to do about 50 reps.

ok thank you

Just chew on random shit when you aren't doing anything. That's what I did and my jaw improved significantly. There's also jaw exercises you can do.

what if I'm straight

Nothing gay about sucking a nice big vascular dick if it's for aesthetic purposes. Just make sure the dude you're sucking off knows it's not a sexual blowjob.

Am I supposed to let him jizz down my throat or will that somehow fuck up my gains?

>wasting protein

>buzzcut
>some dude with hair
That's not a buzzcut you idiot. If anything it's called shaved

BONES DONT LIE, MUSCLES DO

respect bone law

buzzcut is a 2 and under you bald faggot

In childhood by eating enough nutritious food, activity and sleep. That + genetically healthy parents with good hormone levels.
Imagine how we grow up. Your arms get longer, your bones grow. How does the body build bones? Basically, what you eat.
Why do pronounced cheek bones look good? Its called "costly signaling". If you see someone with high, broad cheekbones (or any "extraordinary" feature), this means that their body had to go through all of this extra "expense" to build and support those cheekbones..and this person has more "reproductive fitness" (better genes).

My mom is cutting my hair (she was a hair stylist in the ussr) and refuses to give me this haircut because I'll look like a criminal and have a triangular head.

>Just go to a real hair stylist or buzz yourself
I don't want to hurt mother and its free

"Criminal" is female speak for masculine/aggressive. Mommy wants you to be her little sissy boy forever.

Because I have a huge fucking head and it's obvious when I shave my dome

start by eating kosher and going to the local synagogue on Fridays. oh sorry you said jaw gains.

Try a trap instead

That's longer than a 2 you sonovabitch
I'm not bald

so progressive

There's nothing wrong with racemixi-

My hair is thicker than that.

I'm also ottermode though, so pls don't bully.

>Doesn't post Shwarzeneggers gaggle of dissapointing offspring with his 100% WASP wife
>Doesn't post Shwarzeneggers half bean nigger son who looks like a naturally huge tanned version of him.

PS a model pic after Eastwoods son got a good amount of plastic surgery vs a candid shot?

i left my hair like this so that i coud headbang at parties couple months from now, was it the right call

This is my favorite haircut on the Citadel

>headbang
r u 15?

>thinking race mixing is good
lmao

This.

Though, mewing does work, or maybe it's just my imagination. I've been doing it for like a year now and I look a bit better. 20 years old.

You just look like you're balding and trying to hide your hairline.

>he pretends to have misread the question and corrects himself, then continues to post the whole thing

faggot

no im music producer and i really enjoy metal gigs and EDM when i´m getting high. If i didnt like that shit, i´d just be in the gym fulltime and never give two fucks about tickets or whats up in the scenes

I think I turned out pretty good for a mixed dude, but I can't say that for all mixed men.

I don't know anyone who has a buzzcut who isn't either

a) balding
b) in the army

Nobody with the ability to grow a full head of hair would choose to shave it off unless he had no choice. Except maybe skinheads. Hair is a massive part of aesthetics for men.

jason statham can pull it off because he's beautiful

>n-no homo

Buzzcut is the Chad haircut. You need a big skull, masculine face and NW0 hairline for it

That guy looks good in spite of his buzzcut not because of it.

Because he has DOM facial features and a NW0 hairline. He would look good with pretty much any hairstyle.

Long hair on DOM guys is god tier.

>Nobody with the ability to grow a full head of hair would choose to shave it off unless he had no choice.
What the fuck are you actually talking about? Some people just look better without hair.

great haircut choice for dyel looking for a way to look more chaddish.

the real chad/brad haircut is this only a real slayer can pull this off and still pull

I actually had this procedure.

Best decision of my life. Recovered for about 6-8 weeks, now Im no longer mr small head.

>tfw thick head of hair, would look amazing if grown out
>tfw shit facial hair genetics, can't grow full, thick beard
>don't grow hair out because it would look gay af with a clean shaven face

why live

because I'm white and blonde, so my hair can look good in a cut other than a buzz

:rose tattoo plays in the background:

No they don't.

Everyone looks better with a hairstyle that suits their face.

Nobody looks better bald.

I tried it and it was a total meme. you have to have the face for it. Left if me around thanksgiving and right is last month after I grew my hair out

I like my long hair. Growing out for almost 2 years

I tried it a few years ago, but my head kind of comes to a pointed dome on top. I straight up have a dick head. I have to hide it from the world.

you're balding arent ya

I do, 3 on top and a 2 on the sides. Highlights my features and jawline if anything. Plus I don't feel like a faggot.

actually ive been shaving my face to make up for my feminine face, not sure if it works tho

You look so much better with longer hair.

Hemsworth looks like SHIT. He has an extreme halo from his leading roles. If he wasnt an actor women would just see him as another cuck.

>Norwood 2.5
>Blond hair thats going grey
>Forehead wrinkles
>Zero browridge
>No temporal lines
>Horizontally short eyebrows
>Faggot, shallow-set eyes
>Cuck nose
>Nasolabial folds
>Poverty skin quality (looks dry and aged)
>Patchy beard growth
>Crap lips
>Narrow, undefined jaw
>Weak chin
>Pencil neck
>Frail frame

Pretty sure you're beyond saving if you look at that image of him and all you see is flaws.

Like seriously how deep does the body dysmorphia rabbit hole go ...

What the actual fuck? Chris is like 6'4" and looks like a literal Adonis.

I know you're trolling but there are probably some autists on sluthate that actually believe that.

Also

>cuck nose

What even?

this is some pants on head retard logic

Just leave a few more mm, even at 2mm works for me

Buzz cuts make you look like a poor kid from some shit US state like Georgia or some shit.

came here to post this

not at combover yet but oh god is it getting close

guess i do then thanks man

Mixed guy here. My brother has hair like that, mine is wavy tho. Knew a mixed guy with strait hair.

It's not one outcome every time faggot.

>If he wasnt an actor women would just see him as another cuck.

Buzzcut looks alright but what pisses me off is if I want to grow my hair back out I look like a fucking dipshit for 3 months

It only looks good with low bf

are you a girl or a jelly feggy?

Because I have long hair

Veeky Forums autism never ceases to amaze me

Stop shaving your fucking brows
NO attractive model-tier man has that faggot upward shape

christ your eyebrows man

Shave head like to the skin, you have some villainous eyebrows and could pull off a rad Lex Luthor look

I do, but only because my hair is so thick it looks terrible if I grow it. 2 back and sides and 3 on the top - sometimes down to a 1 and a 2 if I feel like it

>Your metrosexual sissy zyzz haircut doesn't look good faggot.

Said anonymous virgin

>"Criminal" is female speak for masculine/aggressive

Balding manlets and betas may also act aggresive/angry, doesn`t make them men anyway....whats your point?

I bet you fags also wear black wifebeaters

Long hair master race reporting in. I have made more pussy wet with just my hair then you have with all of your intense lifting.
Get a taste brother.

Because I'm a grown man and I think my haircut would reflect that.

*should reflect that

Cope

Truth is, unless you look good with a buzzcut, you're not good looking.

>n=2
>statistically valid conclusions
do you want to know how i can tell you didn't go to college

because unless you have an attractive face, esecially a sharp jaw, buzzcuts look terrible

not really

a lot of attractive people don't look good with buzzcuts and a lot of ugly people can pull buzzcuts off. a buzzcut will reveal more about the shape of your head and face though

As someone with a roundish head, I always just look like Bobby Hill

dude literally has the body of a greek god, he has a handsome face, great hair, great beard, its almost impossible for someone to rate him below 8/10 people only rate less because they are jealous or stupid, or maybe blind

Attractive people usually look good in spite of being buzzed, not because of it. Growing your hair out is a way to add more feminine elements to your face. It just depends on your face and the masculine/feminine balance of it. For the most part, adding a feminine element to strong masculine features is more attractive than solely having masculine features

There are cases where being buzzed is aesthetically superior, but human beauty is based on harmony. Look at lachowski and notice he has an impeccable harmony of masculinity and femininity in his face, to the point where our guys can't stop looking at it

he has the hair and the body but he has a very slight retard/clumsy look to his facial features

don't get me wrong he's a better looking chap than most others but he's nowhere near as good looking as his fame makes him appear to be. then again, people disagree hugely on male attractiveness and i have some female friends who think he's sexy as fuck and some who think he looks like an average man

Thanks for the tip OP but....

>receding hairline
>weak jaw

I pass.
Pic not related