Shit genetics. No ass

Bench: 265
Squat:275
Deadlift: 475

Yet my upperbody looks shit, and I literally got no fucking ass. My ads is flat af. I listened to you guys ablut doing squat frequently, so I did, always feel sore af, but they won't fucking grow. How can I isolate dem glutezz? Man fuck my life...

Barbell glute bridge
Bulgarian split squat
shorts that fit

Eat more

3k calories a day. If I eat more I get fat af.

Train consistently. Eat more. Stop being a faggot.

You're either squatting too much or not putting much effort in if it's so far behind your bench and deadlift

accessories bitch

Let's see your squat form

Also do glute stretches

Why in the ever loving fuck would you want an ass.
Jokes aside just squat more and do squat variations. ALSO eat more

Is that DL a typo?

you're not squatting low enough. you need to make sure you're going ass to grass.

wear lifting shoes when you squat if your ankles won't let you bend far down enough.

video yourself squatting and compare your form to olympic squatters

6 feet tall 11 feet wingspan my negro. My DL was always my strong point. Not my glutes though.

I always go slightly below pararell, but I will try to go ass to the grass for sure. I also think I might have a posture problem, which is why my glutes goes inwards.

Either this is b8 or you're retarded. You do not have an 11 foot wingspan. Maybe 7.

It is not possible to have a wingspan of 11. Thought anyone with a brain could figure that out. I meant that my wingspan is higher than that of my height, which gives me an advantage when deadlifting.

>onlypretendingtoberetarded.png

more hypertrophy work nigger

strength training alone won't get you thicc

Hate to tell you this but 265 bench isn't shit. I've only been lifting 7 months and I can do more than that. You don't even begin to look big until your pushing lmao3pl8s.

Stop talking Bullshit, if you can reach 265 lbs in 7 months every one would. The average reaching 200 lbs in 2-3 years. Stop lying on the Internet, even professionals doesn't reach that, Markus Ruehl benched the first time in his life 100 kg after 3 years of lifting and he is one of the most massive Bodybuilder ever lived.

>3 yes to get to 100 kg

my dad in his younger years got to the 2 plate+ range within the span of 6 months

That's funny. I guess I'm fucking genetically gifted then. I actually made it to 270 after 7 months, not 265. When I started on September 1st of 2016, my bench was 155. And I did the 270 at the beginning of April.
The funny thing is I'm not particularly dedicated. Do 2 full body workouts a week and half the time don't even do both workouts.
>the real funny thing? I'm 39.

>doing squat frequently
>always feel sore

that makes no sense

You're weak as fuck and afraid of escaping twinkdom, that's why you're small.

Yes, he said that to you. I needed 2 years and I'm by far the heavy most heavy build and strongest guy if I'm going into a gym and I bench only 110 kg twice. Everyone on the Internet said "ololololol, I've benched it after one month". How it comes that I actually never met a guy as strong as me who trained only a few months?

Bench 265 with those arms and that chest. Keep dreaming skelly.

lmao squatting 275 and you've still got that little pencil neck? fuck you doin son

I squat 455 and deadlift 585, and my neck is small af. I started doing neck training and it's starting to thicken up. Looks way better already.

You have old man strength, doesn't count. You were also probably a fatass. Fatasses move a lot of weight their first time.

>tfw your ass is large enough that it actually throws you off balance when doing high bar squats

Lmao, how does it feel to be a genetic dead end OP?
I just assume that you don't squat ATG and that youre not eating enough

>tfw I have a bubble butt and I don't even squat

You're a moron and polluting the genepool.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, but my left knee is fuaaarked and I can't go ATG. Is this gonna be a problem to get a juicy thick butt?

>old man strength
That's real funny, whipper snapper.
I think I'll get a t-shirt with that on it.

how tall and heavy are you m8?
if you arent above 190cm i have doubts about your stats

you look like you are some 60kg twink who would snap his shit up with even 100kg deadlift