Do I have Kleinfelter's

Wondering if I had clienfelters. I have broad hips, small hands, and am about 5'10, 155. I also tend to develop a lot of fat, relatively, around my legs and hips. My penis is six inches long and 4.5 inches around. I have abs and am fairly strong at the deadlift, but, objectively, there are high level female athletes with about the same body as me. I have a fairly sparse beard, but can grow a solid moustache, though so can some women. Here is a picture.

Op here. Bumping for diagnosis.

No, you idiot

No you are not.

Look at my hips. Also, note my small hands.

doesn't klinefelters make you retarded?

No. Time to get off /fit for a few months...

Yes you have every condition ever.

My dad is about 5'8 but weighs more than me. He has a large penis and hairy arms. His feet are the exact same size as mine, though he has shorter legs. He grows a full beard. His hands are the exact same length, but substantially thicker. Once we wrestled as an experiment when I was junior in hs and he was stronger than I would expect. He does not work out.

>dad beats me at wrestling
>i must have klinefelters

You're right OP. It's the only logical explanation.

Forgot to mention, I have low energy levels and trouble concentrating. Sometimes I get depressed.

Body dysmorphia is hillarious

why do you know how big your dads dingle is

>He has a large penis
I think this might be a bigger issue

lmao no you dont have it. Just because you have wide hips doesnt make you retarded. Cmon Veeky Forums dont be this insecure.

i have a similar body type to you OP and have also thought about klinefelters (srs). if your balls are able to produce a decently sized load of cum then you're very unlikely to have it. It's actually almost funny how similar we look, but I am actually going in for some blood work in about 2 weeks once my benefits kick in so i can know for sure if im not low test. Im 19

then i guess the diagnosis is positive.

God, you look fine, you faggot. Take it easy on yourself.

You're not tall enough for it and don't have titties. Plus you look more fit than the vast majority of the American male population. But I don't really believe you weigh 155 at 5'10".

This is so important.
Alot of the listed symptoms are extremely common in alot of people, weaker muscles, greater height, poor coordination, less body hair, smaller genitals, breast growth, and less interest in sex is pretty much every white male with low self esteem.

It only occurs in 1/5000 people, and unlike, say, Autism, people with Kleinfeldt have different chromosomes than normal people, you can get your doctor to run a genetic test on you if you're that actually serious.

Also note in all these diagrams I'm finding online of it, the hip to shoulder width ratio is about even, with just a slightly wider shoulder mass than the hips with those with the disorder. Yours are a lot wider than your hips. My body type is actually pretty similar to yours, but I have hair on my chest and am not quite as autistic as you. Also a 6 inch penis is average and 4.5 around is also average.

Are you a doctor? If you aren't a doctor, you're just wasting my time. NEXT!

All right, faggot. Enjoy your delusions and feeling like shit about yourself, then.

I'm a doctor.

Common issues that you're not hitting:

Tall, small testes (well, don't know that one) and penis, more female-looking breasts. Test your sperm count if you're really scared. Those with Klinefelter syndrome have almost no sperm in their loads.

>female-type pubic hair pattern
Is there really a difference between male and female pubes?

Gluten.

and I work for Nintendo

So my dad must be your boss.

I'm noticing your small brain more, really

You could always try 23&me (24&me if you have it)

Can confirm, I am his dad

You are the embodiment of body dysmorphia. There is a 99.99% chance that you do not have Kleinfelter's based on the photo and your description. You probably just have higher than average estrogen levels and wider than average hips. You have a normal physique and as long as your dick works and you don't have gyno (It doesn't look like it) then you are fine. Don't worry so much man

>My dad is about 5'8
>Once we wrestled as an experiment when I was junior in hs and he was stronger than I would expect.
> He has a large penis

user...

you look fine

obviously not OP

Also, I go to a gold's with a lot of really strong guys. I like to tell myself that they're all on steroids, but how can you be sure? I try to comfort myself by saying that I'm stronger than other natties, but am neither sure that they are not natty, nor that any women in the gym assume the bigger guys are juiced.

>He has a large penis

How would OP know, you ask?

Because
>Once we wrestled as an experiment

You say you're 5'10 155? That's a fucking lie. I was 6' and 150 at one point and I was skinny as fuck. I bet you're lying about your height.

AFAIK men's pubes meet into their stomach hair, while women do not have that.

you have faggotitis. fuck off, infected retard.

I don't trust anyone anymore when they say they they are natty. Basically, my goal is too look like a lifter with my shirt on, but be completely natty. I herniated a disk about a year ago, and have not fully recovered, nor am i sure that i ever will. For this reason, it is becoming increasingly difficult to have a bob people's type phisique, natty but with hardened tendons from years of heavy training. I feel like my disk will always prevent me from being a freak in my strongest lift, the dead lift. I like the idea of being functionally strong in something like the bench or arm wrestling, commonly recognized tests of strength that won't harm my back. However, I don't have a role model of someone who, even at a light weight, has surpassed way heavier guys while being natty, apart from, maybe, a guy like lamar gant, who obs. had way better genetics.

Goal body (1/2) considering facial and--loosely--body structure.

Top fucking kek

goal body 2/2

One guy, a ''giant killer'' in arm wrestling. the other, a "giant killer" in the bench press.

This is my body OP. Let's tally this up:
>Low energy
>Low libido, get 1 erection in 5 days
>Insomnia
>No motivation at all
>Extreme levels of weakness
>No muscle mass for 2 years of training
>Patchy facial hair and female type pubic hair
>6'4 with absurdly long legs, makes squatting insanely awkward and challenging for me despite hours of research and practice with variations
>Actually stupid
>Gyno
>Look like this at 213lbs
>Cutting does not reduce bodyfat substantially despite protein intake being elevated

Step aside normie. The Klinefelter's king is here.

>humble brag thread? humble brag thread

No way in hell you have Klinefelters. Your hips are way to small, shoulders way too wide, plus the chest hair. See an endocrinologist about your low test.

Also very insecure about the steroid user thing. Don't want to be beaten out in lifting by some idiot with man bun who trains half as hard, regardless of whether he's ultimately ruining his body and informed people know he's on the juice. The idea of getting strong by simply by putting on weight doesn't much appeal me. Want to beat juicers at some popular test of strength while being 50 pounds lighter. Also can't forget how large my dad's penis is.

Every man in my family is brutally hairy with perfect full beards. My dad is covered in fur. My arm hair is very light and I have no hair on my back(maybe a blessing?), with only that tiny bit of chest hair.

Why does every fatty ever feel the need to post "Help I have gyno, what can I do?" because they have giant man-boobs from being a fatass. No you don't have gyno you're a fat lazy pos it's not surprising there's fat on your chest.

No you don't have klinefelters you look like a little weak faggot because you've never exercised in your live except walking from the fridge to your xbox, fucking saged hidden and reported

Low t, you look like I did before I started trt, your symptoms are similar, get on that juice, it gave me my life back for only 2 small pokes a week

This

Keked

What were some of the changes you experienced? Will it help me actually give a shit about anything?

ur hips are way too small. Plus chest hair.

No. You may have hypogonadism though. Get your test levels checked.

What about in ethnicities where guys don't have stomach hair?