/fat/

fat wojak edition

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want
>Lose weight
>Get a more Veeky Forums body by lifting weights
Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another if you are too weak to survive solo. We all know losing weight when you are fat is easy if you just reduce calorie intake, literally piece of cake. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need to lose weight for a number of reason. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice to troll or to reassure their extremist autism works for themselves, don't bother, always remember calorie intake, if it is lesser than how many calories your body burns you'll be fine.
And remember, if you are a loser when fat you'll still be a loser if you are thin, your weight isn't the problem.

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy(Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
If you eat 500 less than that daily you lose weight, can go lower but never very low
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post what you're eating for dinner, /fat/ties.

he knows

chicken breast with vegetables and refried beans. tastes delicious and cheap as fuck.

i always wonder where the "eating healthy is so expensive" meme came from.

Does anyone know of a good body fat caliper? All the ones on amazon look cheap as fuck. I realize they aren't the most accurate thing but when your goal is only 10-12 pounds it would be nice to measure fat loss.

I'm looking for one that's better quality then that cheap plastic on amazon. If there isn't one I guess I'll just buy that shit.

Two fillets of tilapia, 2 cups of broccoli, slice of leftover 'za and maybe a bratwurst

scooby says the cheap shitty ones are all you really need

Today's my refeed day of about 2500 cals give or take.

Quinoa and spinach with homemade salsa

Do you pay for premium?

I do, I've been using mfp for 2 years now my streak is 658 days. I've only had premium for a few months now but I can justify it. I only wish they put more effort into the android app, they need a lot more features at this point.

Here's one of my lower carb days, and yes I autistically input my food from highest to lowest cals.

fuck captcha.

>And remember, if you are a loser when fat you'll still be a loser if you are thin, your weight isn't the problem.

Riiiiiiiiight

RATE

i haven't eaten anything all of yesterday, and most of today so this is the food i picked

is it healthy? it should only be about 650-800 calories maxed

>3 weeks into keto
>down 20 pounds
>develop keto rash

JUST

Too many carbs for my taste, that would not keep me full for how many calories it is.

I tried a healthy deep dish pizza recepie from The Protein Chef on youtube.
please kek let this not be shit

How can I suppress hunger/pain?

Adderall.

Not quite dinner yet but here's another day of good old meal prep lunch.

Planning a chicken wrap for dinner. More carbs than usual but it's k.

I mean, they have a point. Its not a reason to not lose weight though

>cut up and cook a bunch of chicken breasts
>bit of garlic seasoning
>cook up a few servings of white rice
>fry them together for a minute or two
>tasty rice and chicken dinner for the next few days
I know brown rice is better for you than white, but i just like white rice, don't like brown really.

This is pretty decent eating right?

i think you faggots enjoy being miserable, its some sort of sadomasochism thing for you...

like why not at least have a bit of fuggin soy sauce on plain gross rice?
Jesus christ

this may sound stupid, but you'll thank me in few weeks

best way to deal with it, is let it happen.

im guessing your eating around 1,200-1,500 calories and you're not use to stuffing your face all day, so you're starving

well, i use to do the same. i just let the hunger pains contiue, and now weeks of doing it, i dont even feel really anything anymore.

in fact, i could probs go 2-3 days without any food, and still not get any actual pains.

its all in your head, dude

What is the best meal you have eaten since you started cutting?

What is the worst?

Best: I was in Disney last week and had dinner at their dine in bowling alley called "Splitsville". They had an amazing spicy vegetable platter that comes with your choice of chicken, salmon, or steak. I chose salmon and it was amazing.

Worst: A chicken philly I got at an anime convention. The bread was as hard as a rock and the disgusting toppings wouldn't stay on so I basically ate two hard soggy pieces of bread.

too many carbs , nice color on the meats tho . looks tasty

Just download the cracked .apk on the internet.

buy some veg user

i won't lie to you, i typically hate pork-chops, but these ones was good

thank you, and yeah i have wayy to much carbs. i was offered a piece of bread with butter on it, to go along with the food, and i turned it down, so least thats kinda good lol

this . when I get hunger pangs they last for a few minutes and then there gone

What's the best way to calculate macros? Are they even necessary if your main goal is fat loss?

lengua tacos with green sause
cabbage for tortillas

I don't like many veggies sadly, but i do have some of what i like, such as a few cans of corn.

Corn is a grain, try hominy instead of rice

It's not rice, it's cauliflower. And I honestly like it better without anything.

What I would like to find is some kind of low cal sauce for the chicken. Something that isn't salsa.

>tfw you're the pickiest eater on the planet and hate the taste of everything that's not meat or cheese

I'm not gonna make it bros

>tfw literally everyone is complimenting me on my weightloss now, even though I don't feel like I've lost that much in the past few weeks

Down over 35 lbs this year. Things are going good bros. You just gotta keep going and people will notice, even if you yourself don't notice much.

FOOD IS FOR NOURISHING YOUR BODY TO PERFORM AT IT'S BEST. NOT SATISFY YOUR FLEETING GLUTTONOUS TASTES.

I tell myself this when I'm eating the same prepped lunch every day.

You have to force yourself over and over to eat good stuff. Go vegan for a year to gain som perspective you fat sack of shit.

I just stick to a few low calorie meals that I like and are filling. I eat pretty much the same 6 meals every week, and I don't even mind because it's literally just food.

Corn isn't really a vegetable, but it has decent macros. Pasta seems unnecessary, though. Could probably benefit from some greens on your plate instead.

An okay meal I guess.

Ground turkey mixed with jack cheese, spinach, and jalapeƱos with some taco seasoning.

I'm trying to blur the lines between healthy and unhealthy.

My meal tonight. Total about 1200 calories. Sweet potato, 1.5 lb of tilapia, 2 vegetable kebabs. All homemade. So good.

What kind of greens would be good on a plate like that? Trying to force my taste buds to adjust to green veggies. Some green beans or kale or something?

Perfect for keto!

i mainly just picked the pasta because (like i said, i didn't eat almost anything in 2 days) i wanted something that would give me those extra calories, and wasn't something too insanely bad for you (like chocolate or chips)

and i was originally gonna eat some Salad with it, but brother ate the last little bit yesterday and i didn't find out till i had my plate ready lol

I don't trust keto.

Anything green, honestly. Broccoli, spinach, anything.

You'd have to talk to Veeky Forums if you want culinary advice, but I would just eat greenbeans because they don't taste horrible so it's easy just to shove in your mouth. Broccoli is probably better if you can stand the taste.

the fuck you eat earlier? 1200 is a lot for one meal

>Right in the thick of exams
>Haven't gone to the gym in a week
>Have only been counting calories through vague estimations and keeping track in my head
>Still down 2lbs

The 2lbs is probably more a result of my weight fluctuating than actual progress, but I spent all week worrying I was going to lose do much progress, and I'm really happy that I haven't put any weight back on. Especially after the good progress I've been making in the past few weeks. Last 2 exams tomorrow and then I'm going hard all fucking summer.

We're all gonna make it boys.

>flawless diet all week
>losing weight steadily before weighing in
>weekend comes
>guzzle alcohol
>get hangover and feel like shit
>binge eat shitty food
>weigh in, all progress lost
>hate self all week

Every single time

Literally just a bowl of oatmeal with berries and whey. I had been looking forward to that all day. Still under on cals.

lots of calories

you better not eat anything else after that, if you have plans to lose weight

Add me up on MFP sloots, I want more /fat/ties to take the journey to swoledom with

Dspot85

Fuck it, add me /fat/ies.

SnoopDank

where I can I learn more about eating healthy meals that don't require a lot of cooking? I've been eating salads like crazy but I just want a bit of variety at this point.

I'm fat as fuck and have no will power to stick to a diet i really need your guys' help. THROW ME SOME TIPS TO NOT EAT TAKE OUT/FAST FOOD.

Grilled up 12 chicken tiddy
Diced / shredded threw in slow cooker
Added a lil vinegar, brown sugar, water, and BBQ sauce

Stays moist and tasty for a week, guilty about all dat sugar but meh. Beata dry shitty chickens after a week

Not him but I do intermittent fasting and usually eat 1000 - 1200 calories per meal

I do 1 - 2 hours of cardio 5 days a week though (boxing class/sparring/circuit training) and I lose weight eating 2000 - 2400calories.

i've been at 220 for almost a week now

before you say "quit eating so much, fat-ass!"

thats the thing. i eat almost nothing, i skelly calories, and yet im losing nothing? (in 1 week, i eat maybe 2,500 calories in total)

the fuck ain't i losing any weight? i don't exercise as much as i should, but im not eating almost anything, that should keep me losing weight without exercise?

so are you doing exercise?? sounds like you arent

2500 a week is 357 a day which is ridiculously low. You're underestimating your calories.

Dont enter starvation mode fuckwit. Get around 1200 kcal a day and then look at progress after a month.

honest question does a 16-8 fasting program work well for weight loss, been running that with 1400 calorie restriction for about a week and a half and its kicked up my weight loss to 5 pounds in a week but i just don't know if its sustainable, its not like I'm having a hard time with it I'm just worried if there could be any health problems with it.

>starvation mode

the hell? im lucky to lose 5 lbs in a week, and i fast on my rest days

nigga, you don't enter starvation mode, until all your fat been picked off

Are you weighing all your food with a scale, to the gram, and calculating the calories?

How many times did you shit last week?

all i did was take the average two meals a day i normally eat and change them slightly.
lunch
>ham/chicken sandwich condimants/ cheese optional
>pack of crisps, usually tayto
>fruit, either orange or apple

dinner
>big ass bowl of special k
eaten between 1pm and 9pm
just wondering if its healthy or not to continue this

Vertigeau

once, but it was most likely the food i ate the previous week, before i started this new diet

trust me, my dude

i know im eating wayyyy under the amount im suppose to. i didn't mix up a salad with a cheese cake

What are you using to count calories? It's literally impossible to not lose weight eating 2500 a week, because your body naturally burns like 16,000-18,000 calories a week even with little exercise, meaning you'd be losing 4 pounds a week, which is extremely unhealthy.

It sounds like you're not actually tracking your calories at all, and just estimating. You're probably getting 2,000 calories a day, not 2,000 a week. Unless you're actually paying attention, you're not going to notice how much food you eat.

Added
Slothmondo

i usually eat 1-2 hot dogs, and some corn/carrots/whatever healthy

then i skip a day, where i dont eat

then next day i eat again

im not fucking with you guys, if i was going full fatmode and eating, i would just say it.

in total, i eat 4 times a week. 1 meal.

i know for a fact, these meals are all under 300-800 calories. whats the point in starving yourself, if your just gonna eat a big mac? or a cake? what im saying is, i know what im eating, its all wayy under calories, i just dont understand how the fuck i aint dropping pounds.

G-guys. I'm gonna make it. Finally below 200 and just weighed in at 198.6. 6'4. 8.5 pounds to go until goal.

A big mac a day is healthier than whatever the fuck you're doing.

If you're truly only consuming

hot dogs are bad for you user , cook some chicken thighs or tiddies and eat some greens

>i know
Do you know by measuring, to the gram, everything that you eat?

nice , don't celebrate too hard

Anybody ever did some fasting? I had to not eat anything for 3 days straight because of an infection and could only drink water. Now I can just eat 1500 calories a day and don't feel any hunger at all.

OK, what are you DRINKING then? Your sedentary TDEE at 220 and guessing 5'9" and 25 years old is ~2,360 a day or ~16,400 a week, so those ~13,900 calories have to be coming from SOMEWHERE unless you've well and truly hosed up your metabolism by crash-dieting.

>Stopped playing sports when I went to uni
>Gradually put on weight over 3 years
>Am now developing a gut and have lost my jawline

I'm 6 foot and 196 pounds.
Fuck this

Meditation, no joke. I actually had a huge breakthrough on cutting from learning to do deeper meditative states. Start with breathing methods, move on to the more hokey mind-state things if you want (I didn't go too far there). Basically if you can pull your conscious mind out of the "me hungry," for a solid 15-20 mins and then jump into something else that keeps you focused like work, hobby, etc. you can break a lot of bad habits like food cravings.

I also quit smoking largely through this and re-direction.

I wouldn't suggest veagan because that's not my cup of tea, but vegetarian is a good burn-in diet for fatties looking to lose weight.

Prohibitions are really good ways to break the mind out of bad habits. Cutting bad things with "moderation," never works unless you have a fairly prolonged period of time with total denial to break the habit and corresponding chemical release.

water

i can't drink pop, because it hurts my throat and i dont like juice

Lads, the stress of looming finals week is real. I normally turn to McDonalds and Pizza Hut for comfort from my inevitable destruction by exams. I don't know how much longer I can hold out.

>forgive me father
>for I am weak
>sin is on the horizon

There's no way to screw your metabolism that bad. If he had a TDEE of 400 calories, he would literally weigh 800 pounds. Either he's not weighing himself accurately, or he's not counting his calories accurately.

In fasting rn. Last meal was a full belly of egg and cheese tacos with sriracha sauce and chocolate milk, which was Tuesday at 730 am. I have hunger pangs right now but I'm about to go to sleep. I seem to lose 1.5 to 2 pounds per day. Currently 190 at 5 foot 9. Visually seem to be about 18%bf. Only consuming water and salt, plus orange sips and caffeine pills.

Good luck mate, it's hard as fuck but it felt really euphoric when I finished it, I consider doing it again one day.

how long have you been doing your fast?

i water fasted for 3 days, and didn't lose shit

imgur.com/a/5nbmA

skip the obvious bulking recipes

Is grilled chicken the ultimate lean food? Shit ton of protein low calories and no carbs.

eggwhites are better.

I did a 3 day last week from Tuesday evening to Friday evening. I went from 200 to 194.5 which is where I'm pulling my loss numbers from. Refeeding in Jimmy John's and pizza hut, then setting up for another fast on Sunday. Had to refeed Tuesday morning after I had to work squats and bench on the same day (Easter made gym closed). I don't know enough about fasting to help you with yours, but I just weighed myself and I'm 189.9.

Here's what I've learned separates fat people from thin people. Thin people binge eat, stress eat, whatever, they then look at themselves think "Ooof, overdid it a bit" and go back to a sensible diet. Fat people go into a tailspin and keep eating that way because they've convinced themselves they've already failed and it's hopeless.

More generally: the first lump of fat you have to deal with when trying to get Veeky Forums is in your skull.

alright /fat/, it's time. You know what to do.

Confess your cheat meals

This is me at the beginning, 200 but dehydrated and flat, totally unflexed. 1rms are 165/235/295/365