>Was going to be 6'2"
>Stopped Growing at 14
>Will forever be 5'8"

Manlet Feels Thread

>have scoliosis
>37 degree thoracic curve senpai
>refuse surgery
>ortho agrees
>"it hasn't progressed much in the past three years, user. your lungs seem alright. you look like you're active and in-shape, i wouldn't want you to have to give up strenuous physical activity because of the surgery."
>"t-thanks doc. yeah, i'll just handle any issues that arise down the line."
>"the surgery would mainly be cosmetic anyway. it would fix a bit of the tilting, rib jump/protrusion, etc. i suppose it would make you a few inches taller too but that's not that important."
>mfw i could be 5'10"

>stopped growing at 5'6
>have been the same height since freshman in highschool

someone always has it worse faggot

like for example, there's a 5'2 black guy at my gym that i constantly make fun of because he's a manlet

>was told as a kid i'd be at least 6' tall, likely 6'1 or 6'2''
>5'8'' at 18
>5'10'' at 22, probably sometimes more in the morning sometimes less at night or after squats
my family has freaky growth genetics, so my fingers are still crossed for a bit of extra height to quell the manlet insecurities. for reference, i'll list other male members of my family and their approximate height changes 18-mid 20's
>dad 5'8-5'11''
>grandpa 5'10-6'
>great uncle 5'9-6'2''
>uncle 5'4-5'7''
>don't know the term, but my father's cousin 5'4''-6'6'' (no exaggeration, it was over the course of his first 4 years in the army. he didn't get a chance to come home until he finished his 4 years, so hardly anyone recognized the guy)
those are the only numbers i know, but from what i understand it's pretty standard for men in my family to grow until they're 24-26 or so. but it's not a guarantee so i guess i should learn to appreciate simply not being a midget.

you were the tallest because you peaked too early

Iktf, sort of

>older brother is 6'4"
>doctor said I was going to be even taller than him
>growth stalled at 6'

At least I'm not a manlet, but god damn it, I was gonna be YUGE.

>tfw 6'1
>tfw only here to laugh at you

I was told id be 6'5 by the time i stop growing, im 18 and 6'2 so far so good but lets hope the next few years bring those extra inches

>i suppose it would make you a few inches taller too but that's not that important

How tall is your ortho?

at what age did you hit 5'8"?

>stopped growing at 15
>5'6"

I'm 17 now and not any taller. Is there hope?

underage b&

But yes, there's hope.

Hope for a ban, faggot

i was ~5'4'' at 14, ~5'6'' at 16, and ~5'8'' at 18

Holy shit you guys are a bunch of queers.

>always poked fun at the two shortest friends in my friend group from 9-15 along with everyone else
>they're taller than me now
>everyone is taller than me now

males tend to grow till their early 20s. you still have time. be sure to keep eating well. can't grow if you don't eat.

he was shorter than me but he was also in his 60s. was probably around my (current) height when he was younger.

Damn I'm in OPs boat. Hit 5'8" at ~14 and stunted. What the fuck genes

Enjoy your ban, stupid nigger.

>Be shortest and skinniest kid up until 10th grade.
>Now I'm bigger than all of those fags that were bigger than me
Feels good man

>youngest of 3 brothers
>4 years between each of us
>growing up naturally shorter than both of them
>used to walk on tip toes as a child to make myself taller
>would get upset at disneyland when i was too short for the rides
>now at 20 i'm the tallest in our family at 6'3
>mfw i literally 'grow, grow, grow'ed myself as a child

Same shit for me, except i'm 46 degrees and supposed to be 6'2. It's not fucking fair! I'll put a rod in my back if it'll give me my height and fix my body symmetry

i stopped growing at 11 and i'm 5'10

>Manlet making fun of another manlet to make himself feel better about his own manletness

You are the worst kind

I was 6'0 at 13, 6'3 at 18, 6'5 at 22 (current) so it's possible.
>tfw average height (murican) until half foot growth spurt @11yo

6' is literally the perfect height, why would you wanna be a lanky fuck?