How long do I have to run to burn 1000 calories

how long do I have to run to burn 1000 calories

just jack off like 20 times

5-7 depending on pace and including after burn

When I want to burn 1000 calories, I usually run from here to this area about 500 calories distance from my house.

Then I run back. Does that help?

you're not OP

Distance isn't the only factor, incline/decline, pace, and weight are taken into account as well.

How much do you weigh OP? And what's your pace (running speed)?

142lbs
it'll be on flat ground
I'm not sure what my running speed is but it'll be slow

General rule is 100kcal per mile for an 8min/mile jog

>142 lbs
Why do you wanna drop weight exactly? You're a skelly as is. How tall are you?

to lower bf%
I'm 6'1"

probably like 8 miles

You do realize you're a spooky skeleton though, right? I'd be bulking if I were you, and considering how tall you are, you need to put more work into bulking than cutting.

But anyway, to burn 1000 calories in a single running session, at a minimum pace that qualifies for running (5 mph), and on a level surface, you'd have to run for around 100 minutes, that's 1 hour and 40 minutes. Yeah, it's a lot.

Youre already a skellington
You dont need to do long distance running. If you want to lower body fat, do HIIT, lift more, and cut your calories.

Im sure you're just going to disregard everyones advice and run yourself into a skinnier, flabbier body though.

Either bait or eating disorder

why would I cut calories if you're telling me not to cut

> skelly confirmed 0 reading comprehension

75 kcals for every 100lbs you weigh for running 1 mile.

I'm not even cutting though, I just made this thread because I wanted to know incase I go over maintenance calories.

WHAT MAINTENANCE NIGGA YOU NEED TO EAT BIG YA BEANPOLE

oh wait I said I was

Yeah if you're 120lbs and in good condition

You would need to run ~10 miles. It's probably a touch less for you since you most likely aren't very fit, but 100kcal per mile of flat ground ran is a normal conversion.

More like 9.

so would I really get flabbier if I cut while eating lots of protein and lifting?

I always thought that the time spend doesn't matter as much as the distance. Like you could run, walk or crawl, but it will take you 10 miles to burn 1000 calories.

You are mostly correct in this assumption. Other factors like heat, heart rate, incline/decline, weight, etc can increase the calories burnt, but it is definitely based more on distance than time.

From what I've seen it takes 5 seconds of jogging to burn 1 calorie. So 5000 seconds is about 1.5 hours.