WHY IS THE PULL UP BAR SO DAMN HIGH IN MY GYM

WHY IS THE PULL UP BAR SO DAMN HIGH IN MY GYM

I'M ONLY 5'9 I HAVE TO JUMP REALLY HIGH TO REACH IT

THE STAFF INSTALLED IT THAT HIGH JUST TO MAKE FUN OF ME, I JUST KNOW IT

>be a manlet
>forget to bring your stool to the gym

leave it by the front door so you don't forget next time, little buddy! :)

If you have to jump to reach it, you're probably closer to 5'7. Stop lying to yourself.

brb 5'1
brb too short to hang myself from ceiling fan
brb mom wont let me buy rope

>it's another "lanklets make up manlet threads" episode

I measured myself

I'm not fucking lying. I don't like leaping after squats

>Just manlet things.

I'm 5'8" and have no problems. Can touch all the different pull up bars with the tips of my fingers

You /trex/ arms?

No it's just that it's 8 feet off the ground

>2017
>not at least 8 feet tall
Sorry kiddo, go play in the ball pit, real men are pulling weights here

Because the pull up bar was designed for adults, get back to the monkey bars manlet

I'D DO PULL UPS ON THOSE BUT THEY ARE JUST AS HIGH UP

IT'S SOME BIG ASS JUNGLE GYM COMBINATION LOOKING SHIT AND THOSE ARE THE ONLY PULL UP BARS IN THE GYM

Im actually sorry...

At least you arent my 5'5 gym buddy who needs to be helped down from the pull up bar after doing hanging crunches

What, he can't jump down on the floor?

He cant reach back to his feet

>jump to reach cage's pull up bar
>left hand slips
>have to swing and try to reach it while hanging with one hand
>miss
>make it on second try

why is life so hard

How fucking high is it? I'm less than an inch under 6 foot and almost every single pull up bar I find in gyms I can reach standing. I WISH more gyms would mount it high. Or multiple heights for accomodation.

Over 7ft srs

It's really high

I'm also 5'9 with long arms and can't reach the goddamn bars. My 6' bro has to jump to reach them too.

>have to get a stool to do weighted chins

iktf OP, when I want to do weighted chins or pullups in my gym I have to jump with a weight belt around my waist... its awful.

FUCK OFF
I'M 4'11
NOBODY KNOWS MY PAIN

Same here.

>be 6'1", just below "new" manlet cutoff
>still have to jump to grab the bar

It's not fair.

I do 3x3 with 50 attached to me for weighted chins and can jump to bar just fine at 5'9. How much do you chin, or how heavy until I can't jump no more?

>grab bar that hasn't been adjusted for manlet cutoff
>strap a fuck load of weight to legs
>stretch to 6'2

I do 2 sets of 6-8 with just 25 pounds. I don't like the weight swinging around when I jump so I use a stool like a little girly manlet

Chins I can work up to 40 lbs for 3-4 reps, I usually do pyramid schemes on chins.

Strict pullups I do about 20-25 lbs for 3 sets of 4.

I don't have a problem jumping up to the bar its just kinda awkward, its in a weird position where its 4 inches from my hands when I fully reach up so i have to do the manlet hop up.

I'm 5'9". No problems. Don't lie to yourself user, just be urself

>2017
>only 8 feet tall
maybe in 2014 that was a good height.

now even womanlets are that tall, you need to be 12+ feet to compete.

lol the pull up bar at my gym is like 9 feet high, not even fucking kidding. It's also ridiculously far from the wall so you can do pullups/muscleups with your back to the wall.

Always funny to watch manlets and shitty lanklets unable to jump up and get a good grip on it.

>not jumping like muggsy bogues and reppin out your pullups like a sick cunt

Never gonna make it

hahahahaha yea mate, do you go to puregym? the pullup bar at my gym is built in to the olympic rack and the ceiling is only a few inches above it so you can't do full range of motion chinups because your head would bang the wall if you go too high

let me know when you're ready.

The ceiling in my gym is so low I sometimes smash the top of my head when doing chins, I'm 6'4

lol lanklets

Pullup bars in the main room are hung at 6'7, so all manlets who want to exercise need to go into a different sealed-off iron cube room, where they have stand-off, which they are not allowed to bring into the main area

>mfw my gym literally has a manlet area

Fair enough, when I jump I got to stabilize the weight before I pull. For a strict deadhang pull up, most I've done is 50 added to me for 1( I weigh 185 at 5'9)

M-maybe I could do a big boy jump

i can grab hoop of bball ring which is 10ft so your bar doesnt spook me

At this point it's not sad anymore, I'm not you but I wouldn't take it so hard. Have some self irony for gods sake, grow a beard and pretend you're a dwarf

OP HERE

I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE GYM. ON MY LAST SET OF PULL UPS I MISSED THE BAR WHEN I JUMPED TO REACH IT THE FIRST TIME. I HAD TO LEAVE AS SOON AS I WAS FINISHED BECAUSE I WAS SO EMBARRASSED, AT LEAST TEN PEOPLE SAW ME MESS UP AND CURSE LOUDLY.

Wait are there gyms out there with no manlet-pit? Can't imagine them being allowed to work out with everyone else

>feet
Not
>meters
When will they learn?

>be 6'4"
>have several manlets in my gym
>always place the bar holders in the squat cage as far up as I can after finishing my sets
>see them struggle to get them down

it's the short things in life

>femlet
>pain
get outta here