Who smokes and cardios?

Who smokes and cardios?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OORBq7YoiQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i did when i was in the army. was infantry PT stud. only one that could out do me also smoked. i did 12 minutes 2mile runs at my peak. ran 4 miles at least everyday.

idiots do

Frank Yang did it for a video.
youtube.com/watch?v=OORBq7YoiQU

at the same time?

How much did you guys smoke though?

>cut marks at 6:20
Ayy lmao

I smoke hookah and do cardio. Helps with cutting. Don't really feel different except I cough once every now and again.

Can't wait til recreational weed is legal in illinois and I can stop with this hookah BS.

Cippo does.

ahaha yeah fug. i have them too m8.
noticing that made me realize i should watch more fronk.

weed and cardio is fucking celestial

Pretty much used to be me. I was the PT stud of my old platoon, I was the guy who drank every night and would be outside before PT smoking a cigarette. I don't know if it's a military thing or what, I think it's just a combination of military dudes not giving a fuck about their health and smoking dipping and pounding Ripits all day and being forced to do cardio for their job. One time just to prove a point I signed up for the Honolulu marathon a couple years ago, went out drinking the night before, woke up in a bush then finished the race in under 4 hours. While everyone else was cooling down and stretching in the park my girlfriend brought me a six pack of miller high life and a pack of marb reds and I received hundreds of dirty looks from self righteous health nut triathaletes as I enjoyed a beer and a smoke underneath a tree (I also never stretched or warmed up in any way during this time period)

However I quickly realized this kind of life wasn't sustainable and quit smoking and stopped drinking so much. Performance skyrocketed in the space of a couple months and I feel a million times better. So yeah, you can do it but you're only holding yourself back and I'm pretty sure I've fucked my body up for life by not taking care of it in various ways.

It doesn't have to be...but it's preferred.

Tell me more. I blaze before i lift, but never cardio because I would feel out of breath.

IF I WANTED TO SMOKE YOUR CARDIO I'D ASK WHAT YOU PACE IN A 15K IS LMAO

kek

>tfw my eczema looks like cut marks
the urge to scratch it is motivated by stress so I guess it's a substitute for cutting anyway

adequately rated kek

This sounds like nearly every infantryman desu except the occasion dude that just sucks ass at pt

Went swimming and smoked a cigarette afterwards
Felt disgusting, 0/10 will not do again

This sounds like pasta.

I dont, but i was in the Greek army paratroopers with a guy that run the 1 mile in 5.10 min and finished first.... i was second with 5.20 min...

Probably nobody that actually takes their cardio-vascular health seriously..

Jesus Christ. That was horrible.

>he doesn't smoke during rest intervals

Never gonna maek it bruh