One of two grils at my gym

>one of two grils at my gym
>the other girl is confident as fuck, talking to guys and feeling up their biceps and running her hands across their washboard abs
>want to get some muscle action too but I'm a studious nerdy loser so no confidence
>H-how do I meet my daily beef requirements anons

Congratulations on being the only girl at your gym that isn't a sex offender.

i'll give you some beef bby hurhurhurhur

but seriously, you're a girl. All you have to do is pretty much be not hideous and any guy who is not autistic will want to talk

girls seriously do not know how easy they have it

Yes but
>one of the guys is in my physics course
>rumour has it he's crushing on me
>that boi has a$$ets too, which is my biggest fetish
>he's too much of a fag to approach me
>I'm too much of a dyke to approach him

Why am I like this and how do I stop

That is very odd that if men started groping women in public they'd get slapped or have the police called on them, yet if a woman does it and the man reacts in a similar manner the woman would probably play him off as being weird

Great thanks, I'll just rub those congratulations all up in my pussy and I'll be all set.

>but seriously, you're a girl. All you have to do is pretty much be not hideous
Girls be like teehee you pull so much dick
Well
WHERE IS IT
>and any guy who is not autistic will want to talk
Literally the only guys who talk to me are random creeps on Instagram
Inb4 "ur power walk scares them away gurl!"
>girls seriously do not know how easy they have it
If it was easy then I would've been penetrated by now >:(((

>he pretends to be a girl
Why would he do this?

They seem to e n j o y and encourage it
>or are they all part of her giant harem

Make an effort to it next to him in class, say something to him, make a joke no matter how stupid. Unless you're literally monstrous you won't be seen as creepy, and you can gauge his interest that way. If he seems interested, try to get lunch or coffee after class sometime. Considering its pretty much the end of the semester you may have to expedite that to the point of seeming desperate but really who gives a shit.

Why the fuck would I pretend
How hard is it to believe
>at the gym
>surrounded by built, half naked guys
>They're constantly sweating and grunting around you
>you watch their muscles bulge as they squat and press
>watch their ass and junk jiggle in loose shorts as they walk by

This is an actual problem for women and it really isn't fucking pleasant

>female
Hmmm are you sure you're not a gaiboi?

I have no balls
And I'm super self conscious
Also my uni has this huge slut shaming problem. If I make an explicit move I'll get harassed to no end.
>tfw lost 40lbs
>still never gonna make it dickwise

whats your general location? US?

I have no balls
And I'm super self conscious
Also my uni has this huge slut shaming problem. If I make an explicit move I'll get harassed to no end.
>tfw finally at goal weight
>still never gonna make it dickwise

I'm surprised being a whiny insufferable cunt isn't working. Pop your pussy lips out your leotard.

post a pic

Nope, Vancouver

100% sure I'm a gril, have confirmed

But how is it r e l e v a n t

Doesn't look like much but I can squat twice my weight

the point is to see you in clothes that you wear at the gym, maybe some progress pics if you've taken them.

Grab his ass as he walks by

>No sitting in this area
wow edge lord this is why you can't get guys

maybe you should shave that unibrow

also pls be in PIttsburgh

>lost 40 lbs
Keep going. If is an accurate pic, you're not only frumpy, you're still fat. Learn how to take care of your hair, damn girl.

go r9k for this shit

also you are fat

no (yous), because i know you are f5ing this fucking thread anyway

Sigh
>wip 6_6

Post another pic with full body standing up.I cant tell if youre fat or skinny with very wide hips.

If you aren't going to take this advice then what's the point of this thread? This is the best and most sensible advice you could get. Stop being paranoid about slut shaming, small talk with a guy is not going to get you to be the biggest slut in school

I dont know what to say OP youre body is average and good enough; any cut guy at the gym would want to dick you down if you flirted with them.

Just talk I guess. But since like you said youre one out of two girls itll get weird. And what fucking gym has only two girls?

N00b question: what's f5ing

if you do 3 of them, you break the streak

it means refresh.

fairly attractive. just talk to that one physics dude or whatever. ask him for help or advice or whatever. if you both finish at the same time, say that you're going for coffee and ask if he'd like to tag along. the girls generally have the power in initially encounters so you can use that however you'd like.

Who the fuck seeks advice on r9k
The kind of gym where the guys throw plates like Frisbees
>this actually fucking happens
>it's like a /sir/ comic come to life
>they also stand on barbells while grabbing the pull up bar and walk the barbell like some sort of hover board

Tbh there's technically more grils but they fleed to a separate walled area dedicated to crossfit
I don't blame them at all

you're most of the way there keep going

This is why most men hate women.
>get reasonable advice
>disregard the advice

I guess its up to you. Just say anything, guy are pretty friendly if your not ugly.

Just talk to a guy and in few weeks he'll have his cock in your mouth.

I'll penetrate you bby

dude. you're asian. just suck your dad's dick. why isn't anyone telling this girl to suck her dad's dick? she's asian!

I'm not disregarding the advice, I'm voicing concern regarding it
Male strategies won't necessarily work for females

>Asian
I'm Greek you retard

that is so close to being asian that i'm having trouble figuring out why you took pains to make the distinction.
besides, now i get it. everyone knows you're a ticking obese bomb. within a month of any point in your life you could balloon 100 lbs permanently.

you look weak as shit. pick up a sandwich, do GOMAD+SS and bulk to 140kg and go full frogmode to squatting 350kg, then you'll be swimming in dick.

>liking men
lol what a fag

lol ask him to spot your squat

>OP is teetering near the "can't get it up" zone but wonders why a social retard won't approach on their own
Your size isn't unattractive but it is intimidating

taga-manila ka ba?

Lower your standards. It's easy to get a man who'll fuck you as long as you don't expect him to be attractive, hygienic or to ever call you again.

Next time you're in the gym, lay a fat log of feces in your underwear. You will be noticed, and you will get tons of attention in the area that you've been wanting attention.

Next time you walk by him just smile and say "hi" unsolicited then continue on your way. It implants the seed.

Guys know what would work on them though. This is like when I tried to explain to a girl that guys don't find victoria's secret stuff sexy, they find stuff like Wicked Weasel stuff sexy. We're hard wired differently and unless the dude is super shy and afraid of being rejected he wouldn't turn down coffee without good reason (aka a gf already or gay). You're attractive enough to warrant dating and getting dicked just gotta change your gameplan. You're approaching this as the 40 lbs heavier you mentally and not the new "fuck me daddy" you. Just fucking get your shit together and make a pass at him. We men are fucking notoriously stupid about advances since it's normally our job. It took me 10 years of dating to figure out people don't just randomly touch your shoulder when they talk to you.