Wearing a hoodie to the gym in the summer

>wearing a hoodie to the gym in the summer

Hoodie 24/7, I don't work out so you dumb fags can look at my body.

who gives a fuck, man? it's late, go sleep

>i'm so uncomfortable with my body being exposed that i project my own homosexuality onto everyone else in the gym
stay autismal

yeh but not in the gym

I finally saw a dude in a sleeveless, 1/2 length hoodie. He had the hood up.

>weird

Project any harder and I'd say buy a cinema and start a business.
Honestly who fucking cares.

I saw a dude wearing a Y back with a hoody on it. He had the hood up and wore a Walmart lifting belt the whole time he was working out. I also kept seeing him adjusting the front of his shirt so his nipples were showing

how else am i gonna hide my gyno tho?

whats wrong with it

>just finished crying for 3rd time that day
>look at the clock, it's 6pm: dinner time
>take a frozen chicken breast out from the freezer

>fuck it take two incase im too depressed to cook later

>let them thaw out
>sit on my bed thinking about how alone i am
>remember that it's leg day, the only thing that makes me happy
>crippling anxiety so don't leave for 2 more hours incase the gym is packed
>someone might look at my arms without a pump and think im small
>put on a hoodie quickly before heading out
>sitting in the car, keys in the ignition, something isn't right
>oh fuck. this is the hoodie SHE used to wear all the time
>still smells like her
>sit in the car for 30 more minutes on the verge of tears before i leave for the gym

>think about how the long thick sleeves kind of feel like a hug for a bit before going in and working my ass off

today was a bit rough

why do people show up in clothes and take them off as time passes? they usually don't lift.

its pretentious and cringy as fuck, not to mention 90% of people wearing them aren't even built well enough pull them off or exercise hard enough to need the range of motion or cooling it provides.

>Its the metrosexual faggot equivalent of wearing tights and a pushup bra with fucktons of makeup and a fat friend with a camera and all the instagram filters

I want to FUCK Anzu Jaamu

how bout just a sleeveless then?

NO ONE MUST KNOW ABOUT THESE GAINS

its ok bro, it'll get better, just look towards tomorrow with your teeth clenched, head held high, and a brilliant smile :)

I too want to fuck him.

She's busy getting RICED

Nothing wrong with turtle mode.

>put phone w/ headphones in hoodie pouch so phone doesnt fall out of my shorts while bench pressing

nice try

That's perverted. Why would you want to fuck this?

I like wearing a hoodie to the gym because I don't give myself an opportunity to look at my body in the mirror, also because I walk to and from the gym so wearing a hoodie keeps me warm and traps the sweat. Why do you care what people wear to the gym? Literally never going to make it.

>Fucking a cockroach

> user doesn't understand how bodyheat works

i'm 5'11'' 205lbs ~12% bf and never go to the gym without pants and a sweatshirt on. i don't think i look good, and whenever i go out in a tank top or something somewhat tight people seem to feel obligated to say something positive when someone else wears revealing clothes. even if the compliments were genuine, i hate the attention tbqh. i want to get swole in peace.

It gets me in the zone

>wearing a tank top to the gym in the winter

I'd be too afraid of arsenic poisoning