Intimidation

>Start lifting, lose fat, start gaining muscle.
>have scar on face from fight.
>Get new job.
>bigger than everyone (not difficult, puny crew.)
>Often busy thinking/lost in thought. (electrician, planning work/calculating loads.)
>lowered brows, slight frown.
>find out from co-worker I look angry all the time.
>rest of crew is scared of me.
>M heart W
I swear I'm not mean.
Has fit ever had to deal with intimidation? I don't want to bully people.

be 6'1, white, lifting a few years

shave my head all the time because its a curly piece of fuck if i give it an inch

be at a party talking to a group of girls

one blurts out that i look like a skinhead nazi and probably shouldn't shave my head

>mfw people have silently been thinking this about me for years and no one has ever said anything.

unironically growing my hair out now, call me beta or whatever i just don't want to be looked at like that at all

blaha pls go

>not embracing your heritage
What a pathetic faggot

>curly hair
He is embracing his Jewish heritage

I'm scandanavian, being white nationalist has nothing to do with my heritage.

thinks like drinking vodka, shooting elk, saunas and the use of cardamom is what i would consider heritage

No better feeling at work when some guy is fucking around being a pest and with one stern look they stop being a dickhead.

I get a similar reaction when I shave my head and people see my swastika tattoo, what do Veeky Forums

>finally decided to get off my lazy ass and make a change in my life
>head to gym
>can barely bench the bar only
>deadlift 10kg
>my form is poor as fuck
>everyone in the gym looks swole and intimidating as fuck
>no friends
>10kg overweight
>ready to kill myself
I want to die anons, I feel like a fucking failure

>deadlift 10kg

U WOT

I'm a weak ass shit man, I want to give up

Iktf
I too have a scar on my face, also got some problem with eyes so im often frowning, also heard its something in my tone thats intimidating. Let my hair grow, didnt help.

>6'4
>240lbs
>lifting since middleschool, now 28
>people tell me I always look angry so I try growing my hair and beard longer
>guys at job start calling me grizzly
I didn't ask for this.

You should not be deadlifting if you can only do 10KG. Honestly if you're that weak just spend 3 months running and doing a bodyweight routine at home so you can actually have a good frame to start lifting with.

>Iktf

Don't shave it down to the scalp just buzz it. Find a barber that can use a straight razor to line you up real good. Maybe get a fade in the back. I'm not saying get a shit design like a ghetto dweller, but there's plenty of respectable cuts you can get.

Sometimes I get a fade in the back, but I always get my sideburns cut to a short point ending about halfway down my ear. (Whatever that fleshy part is called that blocks the canal if you push on it)

>Shit hair genetics
>Super thick and prickly
>Grows fast af but takes ~8 months before it starts to curl
>Before it curls it just expands outward like an afro
>Be white

Fuck me

thanks man, I'll be at home doing a body weight routine. A-At least I wouldn't need to be scared and be judged by swole regulars

Never give up brah

Do the math. Even if you start with the bar, if you keep adding 2.5kg every week to your lifts (compounds), which you will be able to, you'll be benching 1 plate by the end of July.

You don't expect to be able to shred like Jimi Hendrix when you pick up a guitar the first time, do you? Look at lifting like a skill that you have to learn and it will make more sense.

Does filling your country with 70 IQ military aged dune coons who like rape and occasionally explode out of a misguided sense of guilt, marxist beliefs of equality, and outright denial of human biodiversity count as part of your heritage?

wrong country mate :^)

I do like getting fades but they're kind of expensive and my hair grows so fast that the whole effect lasts about 3 days before it looks like a regular buzz cut.

we're gonna make it curly brah

thanks man, I needed to hear that. One day I'll be posting swole pics on here. Gotta believe

Sorry Estonia, you may have your head screwed on pretty straight in comparison but you don't count as Scandanavia.

Laborer here, i have resting bitch face like 90% of the time im at work.
The Apprentices are always nervous to ask me anything.

you most likely are way too serious and tight wound up to relax

but this comes from years of getting shitted on and it will never go away until you face your fears

try unburdening your mind by keeping a journal to write down your thoughts

it's very relaxing

Post body dude,I want to believe

>Estonia
you are fucking dumb.

>>have scar on face from fight.
Post pic. I bet it looks badass.

if you were really that weak you would be bedridden
its probably that your form sucks and you are retarded

You deadlifted half a barbell?

>drinking vodka, shooting elk, saunas
Finland isn't scandinavia

Just wear something disarming (if your work's not too strict) or bring in knick-knacks to place on your desk.

I'd be your friend, user.

kek, I know some brickies like that, but I love going up to old brickies and asking for tips.

>one blurts out that i look like a skinhead nazi and probably shouldn't shave my head
IKTF