Is this achievable natty?

Is this achievable natty?

No.

I wonder if he's happy because he looks like a freak.

Is under 7 ft the new manlet?

I think people like this suffer from the opposite of anorexia where no matter how big they are it's not good enough until they die of drug overdose.

Martyn Ford isn't as big as the pic implies. Think it's shopped. I don't believe he roids. Think Rich Piana and himself mentioned that at some point. He's not outrageously heavy for his height and he's an actor, so having a lot of muscle is useless especially since most of his roles are pretty active and he can't afford to fatigue easy. He's got a family and young kids as well and they *tend* not to roid. Think he used to in his bodybuilding days though, but not in a while.

Yes.

SS + GOMAD

Report after 3 years, you should look like them

> I don't believe he roids

u srs breh

>I think people like this suffer from the opposite of anorexia where no matter how big they are it's not good enough until they die of drug overdose.

You're clearly retarded

No
Holy shit he's huge but his tattoos are dumb

its crazy how this board has gone to so shit that you cannot anymore tell whether someone thinks X is achievable naturally unironically or not.

> I don't believe he roids
look at his belly

left is the natty limit

And just to add on that Rich Piana on point, Rich Piana also has a video out there with Mike O'Hearn and he says and "believes" that he is also natural.

lol. So much for Piana's word.

he looks like villain from hokuto no ken

My chest is like the guy on the guy

It has the same form

What is that called?

Kek. On that video you can clearly see how uncomfortable Rich gets.. he KNOWS O'Hearn is on juice, just doesn't want to say it..

I like how after this picture ford uploaded one with olivier where he looks better and not so much shorter

>I don't believe he roids
It's pretty evident he does

Impossible. Posers.