>I need meat for my protein

Any other excuses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I41IYWb_Mus&t=71s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is it with vegans and fake infographics?

>fake

Yeah, tell that your 600 lbs gut.

Now do protein per gram, don't want to eat 1kg of cabbage for 17 g protein or whatever it works out to be

>killing innocent animals to chew a little less

>using steak
>not using chicken or fish

Wtf I hate meat now

>because chicken and fish aren't animals

Eating meat really lowers your IQ...

You'd have to eat 0.91lb of cabbage just to get 17g of protein

Yeah I totally want to eat a bucket of broccoli over a medium rare rib eye. I eat meat because its delicious, wheres your argument for that?

>calcium from bones
>tfw I strengthen my bones by drinking bone juice from weaker animals

>ancestors work, fight, and die for thousands of years for civilization to develop
>be born just in time to be able to afford what would be considered luxuries fit only for royalty just a few hundred years ago.
>willingly eat peasant food
What the fuck is wrong with modern white people?

These vegan infographics are retarded because they don't take into account how biologically available these protein sources are. Animal proteins are on the whole far better absorbed by humans. This means that eating 200g of shit quality protein will yield poorer results than 200g of high quality protein.
Source: former vegan, currently vegetarian for many years now

and you kill innocent plants

go ahead move the goal post

How on Earth does this justify killing innocent creatures? You just have to CHEW MORE. You don't have to kill animals and our planet by just CHEWING MORE.

> eating entire truck of greens
> eating 1 steak

Pick one

What the fuck are you talking about?

I meant that chicken and fish are higher in proetein per 100 calories and that your infographics are purposely not using them because they weaken the argument youre trying to make.

Why do I have to spell this out to you? Must be the B12 deficiency making you slow.

We all know vegans are retarded, but this false flagging faggotry is almost as retarded.

Because I dont give a fuck about anything non-human unless im keeping it as a pet?

All life isnt sacred buddy. And cows are delicious.

Then why are you here? You think you can convince anyone here? Why dont you go to the middle east where people get slaughtered everyday and stop it if you're so eager about life?

>B12 deficiency

This old meme again. You do know that toothpaste can give you enough B12, right? Humans are meant to be vegan. Why else are over 2/3 of mankind unable to properly digest milk?

>Eating a pound of cabbage is more inconvenient than eating a roast beef sandwich so I eat the sandwich.

That's pretty much all the justification I need. Fuck animals.

>Fuck animals.
No, fuck you.

Shit genetics.

I can't wait until lab-grown meat becomes a widespread thing.

>will no longer have to worry about the costs and ecological concerns about farming animals
>said animals would be free to live out in the wild
>veganfags will no longer get to make the "A HOLOCAUST HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE DAY BUT WITH CHICKENS" argument
>omnivores will be able to eat their meat guilt-free

Everybody wins.

Humans are meant to be omnivores. If we were meant to be vegan then we couldnt digest and use meat... You know like herbivores?

Need some of that B12 in your body to compute any of this advanced biological facts for you though probably.

> 52g protein needed for a male

Then why do I have certain teeth specifically made for eating meat?

> can't digest milk properly = humans designed to be vegans

W E W
E
W

Now I know this is bait

>100 gram cabbage has 1 gram proteins
>tfw you have to eat 20 kg of cabbage to reach daily protein intake

its not that vegans are bad people, its just that theyre stupid

I can digest milk just fine. I'm exempt from your faulty logic.

Weight of 100kcal of Watercress
>~900g
Weight of 100kcal of Steak
>~25g
Cost of 900g of Watercress
>~16USD
Cost of 25g of Steak
>~0.25USD
I'm sorry, but I don't have the kind of money to throw 192USD every day to replace the 3USD I normally spend on protein. In fact 192USD will cover my entire food budget for 3 weeks.

>still using steak instead of chicken or fish

Okay buddy.

Because in order to hit my protein requirements for any of those things I would need to be eating a couple pounds of them.

Why do liberals and vegans not seem to understand that screaming names at your opponents; ie, nazi, racist, murderer planet killer, etc
Does nothing to make people listen to your arguement

> "let me insult people, that will surely make them listen to me and agree with my way of thinking"

>Doesn't realize plants actually feel pain
Holy shit vegans are stupid

> measuring by %
> not measuring by protein per gram

fake news

>2 pounds of watercress for 20g protein

No thanks. I can get that for less then 100 grams in chicken... and its much tastier.

What produces more pain?

>eating plants

OR

>eating animals that have eaten plants

I bet all the fat in your brain makes you unable to think.

Those beans are intact high in protein, but in order to get my protein requirements I would need to eat a fuck ton of them, which would load my ass up on a lot of calories and more fibre than I can handle

> mfw I'm vegetarian and think this thread is pants on head retarded

I don't want animals to die so I can eat. I can happily consume enough calories and be healthy on a plant based diet.
But holy fuck is this thread blatent lies and twisted facts

I dont give a shit about non-human life that that isnt my pet. Meat tastes infinitely much better to me.

Why would I give up meat? You have no power here.

>not eating both
Gee, really convinced me there

>vegetarian
You are just as bad as meat eaters.

>killing animals for meat is fine but raping them for milk is ooookay

kill yourself

I dont care about animals unless their my pet. They taste delicious.

user, you're not entertaining

> doesn't eat meat
> just as bad as meat eaters

Vegans really are retarded

why do people come up with this shit

as if broccoli was 45% protons (i know its calories, but retards on facebook dont)

I've been wondering this too. Should argumentation just be something taught in schools? Name calling really doesn't help with that image of them being whiny kids

>being this much of a pussy

What the fuck do you care about animals? They are literally lower life forms. They exist to feed us humans. Only animals with distinct intellect matter, like dogs, cats, monkeys and dolphins... And guesd what? we dont eat those.

Except for the chinks I guess.

What's the point of posting fake infographics? You're getting called out on it every time and if anything you discourage people from veganism.

I don't care.

I think you answered your own question

If animals didn't want to be eaten, then why are they made out of food?

>vegetarian

I don't get you people. You already understand that eating meat is bad but still making animals your slaves for honey and milk is totally okay for you?

Pretty accurate desu

Vegans capable of only simple aerobics

Non-vegans capable of a variety of advanced, physically demanding exercise.

Must be all that extra protein from delicious guilt free meat.

How come it's ok for farmer ants to herd aphids for their honeydew and in some cases eat them when the need arises. They do that by chewing their wings off so they can't escape, yet you're trying to tell me that humans showing much more compassion towards farm animals is somehow inherently unethical?

What kind of circular logic is required in order to say that humans are a superior species and thus, the survival of the fittest laws don't apply to them, yet the inferior animal species should never be harmed intentionally since they have the same intrinsic worth as a human being???

lmao, not a vegan but does the other side not resort to calling everybody that disagrees with them a cuck??

both sides do name calling

>animals with distinct intellect matter
What are swines, cows, sheep and goats?

Check and mate.

> eating cheese, butter milk
> same as killing something and eating its flesh

i dont think vegans would have a problem with lab grown meat
i mean its almost a plant at that point

> Vegans make obviously false and easily disproved claims

> Wonder why people say they are misinformed and biased

Enjoy your no gains

Yeah okay fair point.

Fake News.

>slavery

Cows and chickens who give milk and eggs live far better lives than as if they were in the wild.

They dont have the ability to comprehend what is going on.

who gives a shit about lower life forms.

>killing animal
>making it your slave for the rest of its life and treating it like shit

Yes, both are awful.

> per 100gram

The shitty infograph says per 100cals. They are technically correct, but intensely mislead people

You mind doing me a favour and posting your body?

Nice bait. Almost got me.

I think tonight I'll eat two chicken breasts instead of just one because of this shitty thread.

>Parts of Africa lighter than Europe on a map of lactose intolerance

>give milk and eggs live far better lives than as if they were in the wild

Are people really this retarded and believe this shit?

You do know about the cages these chicken live in, right?

How are these animals not intelligent, fatty?

Cows and chickens only exist because people breed them for food.
Vegans get their wish and people stoo eating them
Suddenly a whole lot of animals get killed and dontw get eaten.
> animals die for nothing in vain
> this is what vegans want

> free range eggs / farm fresh eggs

>dude just eat 4 heads of cabbage a day for protein

/thread/

> Making bees your slave for honey

Yeah, because if it wasn't for us bees would spend all their spare time fixing cars and composing great works of classical music.

Hey buddy, you know what bees do when they're not making honey?

Nothing. They only make honey, they really don't give a shit if we take it or not, they're gonna keep making it till they die and achieve nothing of purpose because they are simple barely living organisms incapable of any higher thought process

>animals should be happy they are breeded just to be killed in the most cruel way
>this mental gymnastics
Do you seriously believe even 10% of all meat/eggs are produced under these conditions? How fucking dumb are you?

You still havnt given me a reason to give a fuck about a fucking chicken.

I mean seriously, its a chicken.

Resulting to name calling and life assumptions now. Nice, that sure convinces me to become a vegan.

Meh, they're still lying

More like Plants on head retarded

You guys love spouting off how cruel it is.

Have you guys ever been on a farm? Animals are all happy as shit. They eat like kings

> inb4 more alternative facts

As opposed to just culling them to prevent overpopulation and mass extermination of land and other animals?

Sick logic DYEL

Vegans remind me a lot of trannies. You know how trannies always talk about genetic freaks like xxy to justify their completely different fetish? Vegans seem to always talk about the health benefits of pescatarianism to tout the benefits of their fad diet.

youtube.com/watch?v=I41IYWb_Mus&t=71s

They sure look happy to me.

Dude, you have to take a step back and realize that your opposition doesn't give a shit. They don't have your "morals" or axioms. This does nothing to convince them. You make an antagonist out of yourself and those of your ilk. Stop with the moralizing because people are repelled by it

> documentary filmed with obvious vegan bias from day 1

Well you sure convinced me.

Do you think slaughterhouses look different? This is exactly how your meat is produced.

This user gets it

>A glass of milk has 300 calories and 16 grams of fat
Yeah that's exactly why I drink it

It's not fake, it's just misleading beacuse it's protein/kcal