Do you smoke weed after working out, Veeky Forums?

Do you smoke weed after working out, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/health/health-news/report-marijuana-users-risk-schizophrenia-drug-helps-pain-n706196
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2377581/Teenagers-smoke-cannabis-damage-brains-LIFE-likely-develop-schizophrenia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

made me forgetful and stupid so i quit t b h

n e c k y o u r s e l f

DUDE WEED LAMAW

kys degenerate

> DUUUDE WEED LMAO!!!
>LETS GO SMOKE WEEEED MAAAAAAAAN LMAOOOO!!

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARETTES

Happy 420 to you too.

Before working out, sometimes. It makes the workout pretty dang comfy.

Occasionally. Used to enjoy it more from the ages of 19-22 (college) but honestly at 23 I feel too old to smoke the stuff. I have too many other priorities and things to take care of so I don't enjoy it as much. Makes me feel irresponsible.

Sobriety is underrated.

i would but im too socially retarded to get it

Just work shitty jobs until you find a place with a weed dealer

I smoke weed for the appetite boost, works great.

before and after, usually. i smoke a couple times a day, usually when eating or while relaxing between obligations. i smoke jack herer in the morning (pretty high thc, but very uplifting. i find it makes for a good start to the day and a great way to relieve depression), low THC high CBD strains over the day, and hybrids or indicas at night when i need to relax or sleep.
it took me a while to find a balance between getting high and medicating, but it's a positive enough additive to my life that it was worth it. i've also changed to vaping almost exclusively, rather than smoking, to save me money and cut back on my total consumption of weed. i don't really have any other bad habits aside from a bit too much soda in my diet, but i'd rather not expose myself to any more risk than need be

>smoked weed now and then since i was 16
>last year i had a 6 month period where i smoked pretty much every day
>couldnt get high anymore
>just felt tired and didnt wanna do anyhting along with feeling anxious now and then
>come home after hanging out with friends
>alone with my own thoughts
>a voice in my head which i cannot control starts insulting me
>pointing out all my flaws and telling me im not good enough and how im a degenerate
>find it funny because i cant control it but it also feels horrible because the voice is right
>decide to stop smoking weed because it happened often

and while im not high i feel great

what is psychotic break

nbcnews.com/health/health-news/report-marijuana-users-risk-schizophrenia-drug-helps-pain-n706196

>t. useless niggers

I tried it the first time yesterday and I went deaf for like an hour, but it felt like an eternity went by, it was like some sort of nightmare I couldn't wake up from, everything felt distant, couldn't hear, couldn't feel, could barely see, and when I finally came down it was like I could feel myself waking up even though I wasn't sleeping

Scariest shit I ever experienced in my life

Dude why are you me.
>15/16, smoked weed every weekend with friends who's families basically enabled it
>Eventually started smoking alone at home, parents were cool with it for being "safe at home"
>Hit bong one night
>Hear quiet voice, starts getting louder and louder
>Telling me I'm worthless, weak, a fucking loser basically (which I was)
>Gets so loud it's like someone is yelling into my ears
>Immediately goes silent, the voice echoes away like a movie

Kept smoking anyway. Quit a while after that. I wasn't comfortable in my own skin while I was high. Thought way too deeply into the most mundane things which gave me crazy anxiety.

My best friend had his depersonalization / derealization (Google DP/DR) triggered by weed. Luckily I didn't get any long term mental disorders or something.

Weed can be great for some people, I get that. But for some, especially when smoking quite young, it can have serious effects like triggering depression, anxiety and even fucked up unexplainable shit like DP/DR.

The worst part is, pro-cannabis supporters overlook this ENTIRELY and even DENY it. For example, read the Facebook comments on this article (scroll to bottom, on mobile so sorry if I could have directly linked comments). It really did infuriate me.

Forgot to include the link because I'm a tired weed junkie autist

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2377581/Teenagers-smoke-cannabis-damage-brains-LIFE-likely-develop-schizophrenia.html

ahh yes, and only then can you can achieve the absolute amazing body and mind that trump has.

I refuse to believe that Trump didn't do insane amounts of coke in the 80s

Used to smoke daily for about 10 years these days it more like once or twice a month I got too many responsibilities to be perpetually high

being honest, i'd believe that he abstained. hate the dude but i don't really see any indicators that he did other than him being rich and alive in the 80s.

but to say you wanna be completely sober because of him is so fucking stupid. he has a shit body, yes even for a 70 year old, and my god is he stupid.

This, more and more.

Im 19 and have been smoking almost every day since 15. This past year i have been consistently been blazing every day

>Physiotherapy student at uni
>study 3 days a week (had the option to do half my course online this sem and chose that)
>work the other 4 days of the week doing 5-11 hour shifts
>run a small side business
>still make consistent gains in the gym
>see gf 1-3 times a week
>never been caught
>6'2

I have the philosophy of working hard during the day and unwinding at night and i cant say its failed me. Though im 2 days in to a tolerance break atm since i have a busy uni period coming up with many assignments and i need more sober time in my days. I also feel very degenerate even though i cant say the herb has technically impacted my life in a negative way.