This is not a flat butt

Is it just me, or does it seem that people think that every ass that doesn't look like a silicone filled bubble butt is to be defined as a flat ass?

I mean, in the bottom left profile shot, you can tell her ass has a nice curve to it, but people are going to say she has a flat ass just because she doesn't have a bubble butt.

And yeah, it's the same girl in all pics.

don't you have an insta for this kind of validation

stop posting this shit

Stop calling a nice ass "shit".

It's flat and flabby. There is no muscle and this ass is pretty much all skin.
>Nice curve to it
No, it's pointing to the ground, that's tear drop shaped.

>flabby
>tear drop shaped
Is that your definition of flabby?

It's not an ugly ass or anything but sorry, it IS flat.

Just some bodyweight squats would most likely be enough to perk it up a bit.

I have no idea what's going on or what you're saying, but this butt looks great in this picture.

In the pics where you see it from behind, it looks pretty flat, yes. But in the other pics where you see it just slightly from the side, you can immediately tell it's not flat.

OP's pic, not the one I posted. the one I posted is top tier, but not big per say.
The girl OP posted has a terrible ass. The one I posted is highlighting that her ass looks bigger because she's arching her back to stick her ass out, and like half her waist is hidden due to the angle.
Her waist hip ratio gives her a large butt, but her glute ham ratio makes it smaller.
More good butts for the man with good taste.

No, it's still almost about as flat as it gets. Don't let the clothing fool you into thinking her frame is smaller than what it is.

Yeah I get that, but do you think a tear drop shaped ass is the same as a flabby ass?

I didn't say anyting about the clothing. In the bottom left pic and the middle left pic, you can clearly tell it's not flat.

>do you think a tear drop shaped ass is the same as a flabby ass
Yes. It's tear drop shaped because there's no muscle and only fat and skin, which is causing it to sag downward.

>judging asses
>posts a shooped ass

Opinion disregarded

K, why do you even care about that girls ass anyway dude?

Those are exactly the photos I meant. Look at the real size of the rest of her body. The way the clothing and the arm on those photos block part of her makes you think her frame is smaller and by comparison, the butt is bigger. Easier to tell on the low left corner photo.

OK, so using that logic this is also a flabby ass?

That's a flat ass that has no business cosplaying as Cammy's ass.

She should have used padded stockings.

Her ass is nice and not hanging as low as OP's but OP's ass is still bad.
My ass is god awful, but even it's not teardrop shaped.

I ain't the op. I'm just saying that if you're gonna judge asses, you should probably post asses that are actually achievable by humans

OK, I can admit OP girl doesn't have a firm ass. Fair enough.

But flabby? Come on. How is middle left pic a flabby ass? Just look at those cheeks poppin'.

I would but my sister-in-law wouldn't let me photo it.

Noice

Ah, k. I have a few I'm pretty sure are natty.
idrc though if they're shopped cause they're just inspo for me anyway.
Every pic except for middle is flabby, bottom left is bretty okay though.

How is top middle and top right (just examples) flabby? I don't see any cellulites or stretch marks.

People fell for nigger memes

Flabby means loose, cellulite isn't actually an indication of flabby-ness
Top middle is just mushed flab, can't really tell anything. Top right is less flab then top left and bottom right, but you can see it's pointing downward near her groin which indicates less muscle to support it.
nigger memes
I know it's a meme, I've seen this thread before. I don't get the nig part.
I just wanna post and debate asses because i'm drunk and bored.

damn her body is 10/10

Nice gazelle mode there.

Eh, yeah. Her whr would look bigger if she wasn't arching her back so much.
More your speed?

>mushed flab
LOL, what? That's what all butts look like when you sit.

Now that's nice.

Riight, which is why I said you can't really tell anything from that pic.

THICC and fat asses are memes created by popular nigger-based media (hip hop) because black women suffer from obesity at higher rates than normal which means black men can mostly only have sex with obese women. They've collectively deluded themselves into believing that obesity is attractive.

Veeky Forums is populated with antisocial autists just like the rest of Veeky Forums so they adopted the nigger culture. Some are actually aesthetic but their autism prevents them from attracting THINN high quality girls, so they only pursue THICC obese girls instead. They have also deluded themselves into believing it's what they want when in reality they simply don't even try to attract skinny girls because they are afraid of being rejected by girls that are actually attractive.

that ass has zero muscle tone and looks disgusting

>this level of autism

Jesus fucking christ, go back to /pol/ you absolute retard.

shh, only asses now

>t. virgin

le niggers XD AM I RIGHT?

this is obese to you kek

Athletes have great butts.

That is not a great butt. It certainly is not athletic.

that is obese cunt

Maybe some more pics of OP girl's butt can bring some clarity.

Maybe it's just the angles in OP pic. What about this one?

I mean, it is true though that black people are fatter.

Let me direct you to the response you got 10 days ago.
Top left pic: Ass is drooping down causing a fold at the upper thigh, despite her ass not being particularly large. This is due to it being composed solely of skin and fat, rather than having a solid base of muscle with a layer of fat to accentuate the shape.
FLABBY

Top middle pic: Clear pancaking as she sits. This supports my previous statement which noted the lack of glute muscle.
FLABBY

Top right pic: In this picture we will focus on the right ass cheek. Look how thin it gets when it hangs down from her leg. Similar to a breast, it droops and hangs loosely. It's easy to see that it's a soft mass of fat hanging in a bag of skin.
FLABBY

Middle left pic: Odd that her ass appears much larger in this image than others. Nothing new to say here though, this image is similar to top left.

Middle right pic: Notice the squished, deflated appearance of her left ass cheek.
FLAB

Bottom left pic: The teardrop shape of her ass in profile again supports the lack of support.
FLABBY

Bottom right pic: The telltale T shape of textbook pancake flab. A hard line extending up, with two drooping cheeks forming a straight line at the bottom, rather than a rounded, soft curve.
F
L
A
B
B
Y

Some look better then others

It is a pleasant pretty girl butt.

She is riding the youth factor combined with not being a hambeast.
Chances are she never did any exercise outside school pe class, and childish running around.
As youth says goodbye the butt will accelerate towards terrible.

So what about the two recent ones, including pic related?

smash

You're getting autistic about this, what is this girl to you anyway bro?
First one is alight, second one is much better, both much less flabby.
What is the time frame between the OP pics and the latest two?

You see? It's just the angles in OP pic.

Have another one.

>those feet

there are people on this world that would consider fucking something like this?

get some dignity.

Spooky

Here's OP girl again.

Clearly not a flat ass, and definitely not flabby.

Maybe not firm, but a nice soft ass.

Just went from 7/10 to 4/10 m8. Who even is this bitch?

It is not good.
It also is not dreadful. Considering how the average person these days is a fat sow, her butt is better than average.
It is far from a great butt.

Disgusting

OK, so what's wrong with her ass in this one?

>Clearly not a flat ass
It's flat though.

WHY DO YOU KEEP REPOSTING THIS BITCH? WE KEEP GIVING YOU THE SAME ANSWER AND PLENTY OF (you)'S. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?

I still can't find who she is, but at least I finally found a fully body pic.

2/10

Maybe 3, bad pic

Another one.

Again, you can clearly see it's not flat. She has a butt.

>She has a butt
Great observation there, everyone has a butt, she just has an average one. 3-6/10 depending on pic.

Oh boyo!

I've now gone as autistic as op in trying to find out who that girl is

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I'm so happy that I'm a guy

bless nature

you're happy that you're straight, you mean.
But(t) yes, bless the nature of fine booties

That is what white people think is a good ass

that is 0 ass

without hte lordossis and a side angle you would see that there is litereally no ass here.

I fucking love you guys.

Still nice than op tho

I give up on searching for the girl in op's pic, all I can find is she might be a chav, lots of people think she has a big ass, black dudes really wanna fuck her, and she's 'too old' for quite a few people.

>implying they're isn't a fupa under that retarded track suit

Looks like she was just bloated and farted.

If farting made your ass nicer and thighs bigger i might actually understand the brap faggots

don't care, ass too fat.

t. fat whale

I have the fetish and have been getting it fulfilled for the last 8 years and still don't understand why I have it. But I embrace it and I just love and accept myself.

Confidence.

>gains goblin diet and lifestyle
>excessive sweating, esp during sex
>will only just lay there during sex like a fat fish
>tits will be at bellybutton in 5yrs
>ass and thighs covered in cellulite
Sorry i'm too autistic to enjoy a pic without thinking about how she's be irl

I'm a fitfag lady, and I hate fatties. Me not finding every non-obese body attractive doesn't steal any gains, faggot.

This butt is just brappy

this is what a not flat butt looks like

eyy, fellow butt conseur lady. You doing your barbell glute thrusts?
That pic looks pretty flat to me

This is a surprisingly good analyze. Have you studies anatomy?

holy shit this is some condensed autism

OP girl again. Not flat.