So Frank Zane was known as 'The Chemist' for his use of supplements and had arguably the most aesthetic physique of any...

So Frank Zane was known as 'The Chemist' for his use of supplements and had arguably the most aesthetic physique of any bodybuilder. Excluding roids, what did he take?

He was known as the chemist because he was a literal chemistry teacher, you fucking retard.

dat dere celltech

He was a big proponent of zinc. Not sure what else though.

His head is out of proportion with his body. Too large.

Its both, you fucking retard.

"Back in the day I took a lot of supplements and tons of amino acids. Still do. But back then it was pretty unusual. That's how I got the nickname The Chemist." - Frank Zane

Yeah, cause anyone would give a shit about taking supps in a time when Dbol was legal.

>Excluding roids, what did he take?
Other roids

> most aesthetic
srs?

>tfw done too many head expansions and ruin my aesthetics

Just shoot me famalam

Liquefied bull testicles.

supplements

How new are you

very. Why?

what did he take?

roids.

Excluding

There is no such thing.

No it is not you spastic mongoloid cuck.

He was given the nickname "The Chemist" due to his Bachelor of Science degree and, as he puts it: "Back in the day I took a lot of supplements and tons of amino acids. Still do. But back then it was pretty unusual. That's how I got the nickname The Chemist."

stop quoting wikipedia you fucking retatd

yes he said that, because we all know back in the day they took SUPPLEMENTS and nowadays Mike o Hearn and Calum von Moger take DAT DERE celltech right?!!!!!!

Roids are illegal! People cant use them if theyre illegal.

Also, steroids dont work! Only losers and cheaters use steroids. Scooby? all natty, Usain Bolt? all natty, Michael "Acromegaly" Phelps? Natty brah.

>Excluding roids, what did he take?
His parent's genetics.

>steroids dont work
You heard it here lads. That must be why nattys always place in comps

This is some interesting metab8

imagine this guy walking in to the chemistry classroom on first day of school and you jizz all over the place

Yes and that's how he became so fucking good at and knew all about using steroids and various other substances.
If you wanted to know something about gear or something else you went to THE CHEMIST

The dude probably even brewed up his own supply.

>most aesthetic
>anyone but Serge Nubret

Go away

Serge had the best brain aesthetics

"They don't think it be the food or the training that be making the appeerense but it do"
- Serge Nubret

Pic related was the last of the great Matty physiques. Anyone wh came into the scene after this man was not natty.

"fucking kek"
- some fag